Socialized Healthcare. Italy May Not Treat The Elderly--COVID 19.

The US spends more per capita on primary education than any other country in the world. What more do you want from us? A terrible disease hit our country years ago, it was called liberalism.

The movement dictated that men were only sperm donors. Women can do just fine raising children without a father. Who needs them around? While the movement weakened, the message didn't. In some black communities today(where education and crime are a real problem) the out of wedlock birth rate is in the 90% range. Women find themselves helpless against the aggression of growing children, particularly males when they near or hit their teen years.

I see it all the time where I live; kids out well past dark on a school night, sometimes as late as 11:00 at night. A former neighbor of mine had a basketball hoop setup in his yard. The kids came over after school, and didn't leave until I yelled at them to cut it out for the night which was past 10:00. This was every day and night weather providing.

So why were these children not home doing homework, getting to bed early so they can have a productive school day? Where are the parent(s) of all these kids in the yard?

If the parent is too tired to raise their children because of their job, then the best education in the world isn't going to help them. Education doesn't start when that kid jumps on the yellow bus, and ends when he or she jumps off that bus. Parents must be very involved for education to work. So don't blame the government, blame the individuals.
I agree with you on most of what you said....but you are still brainwashed to vote and think against your own interest. I've told you, i've lived here 20 years and have family , friends all over the world, and i ttravel a ton...other countries told you.....but you still stand by you close minded idea that we don't deserve a universal health care system, free education and so forth.

Why we score poorly on life expectancy, and disaese amonst mostly developed countries? why have millions uninsured if we are the greatest country in the world?

But now i'm sure you will hail trump for sending those checks and bailing the whole capitalism, because you just follow no matter what and clap.

Again, what our federal government is supposed to provide the people is in the US Constitution. Healthcare and college is not in there. Correct, I do not vote for my best self-interest. I vote for what's best for the country overall. Much of the reason we do have problems is because people did vote for themselves instead of the country.

Life expectancy is not really related to healthcare so much. After all, most of the people who die naturally are on Medicare.

We don't give a shit about the constitution when it comes to endless bogus illegal wars.

Life expectancy is not really related to healthcare so much?

Is there a correlation between Life Expectancy and Universal Healthcare

Not when you consider all the factors that create the life expectancy figure. We have a lot of younger people die in this country, and not because of healthcare. Nearly 100,000 Americans a year die from drug overdoses. Almost another 40 thousand in vehicle deaths. Then there is all the violence and death related to gangs that sell those drugs. We are the fattest country in the world, and many of our people do not get enough exercise. To get the education for a career, those women generally start a family much later in life. The longer you wait for child birth, the more likely you will lose the baby, or it will have serious birth defects causing it's death. Just so many other factors besides healthcare.
Sounds like the worst country to me after all the horrible things you listed. What you doing about that ? Run back to constitution and buy more ammunition ? Or ie business as usual.

It's part of living in a free society. Don't get me wrong, every society has it's problems, but not every society is as diverse as ours, and some groups of people are more problems than other groups of people.

What do we do about it? Try to improve our border problem, since most of the heroin in this country comes from Mexico. Try to defeat liberalism, which is a daunting task. However there is only so much anybody can do about these problems. We can't have a law that states women can only have children up to the age of 27.

I agree with you on most of what you said....but you are still brainwashed to vote and think against your own interest. I've told you, i've lived here 20 years and have family , friends all over the world, and i ttravel a ton...other countries told you.....but you still stand by you close minded idea that we don't deserve a universal health care system, free education and so forth.

Why we score poorly on life expectancy, and disaese amonst mostly developed countries? why have millions uninsured if we are the greatest country in the world?

But now i'm sure you will hail trump for sending those checks and bailing the whole capitalism, because you just follow no matter what and clap.

Again, what our federal government is supposed to provide the people is in the US Constitution. Healthcare and college is not in there. Correct, I do not vote for my best self-interest. I vote for what's best for the country overall. Much of the reason we do have problems is because people did vote for themselves instead of the country.

Life expectancy is not really related to healthcare so much. After all, most of the people who die naturally are on Medicare.

We don't give a shit about the constitution when it comes to endless bogus illegal wars.

Not when you consider all the factors that create the life expectancy figure. We have a lot of younger people die in this country, and not because of healthcare. Nearly 100,000 Americans a year die from drug overdoses. Almost another 40 thousand in vehicle deaths. Then there is all the violence and death related to gangs that sell those drugs. We are the fattest country in the world, and many of our people do not get enough exercise. To get the education for a career, those women generally start a family much later in life. The longer you wait for child birth, the more likely you will lose the baby, or it will have serious birth defects causing it's death. Just so many other factors besides healthcare.
Sounds like the worst country to me after all the horrible things you listed. What you doing about that ? Run back to constitution and buy more ammunition ? Or ie business as usual.

It's part of living in a free society. Don't get me wrong, every society has it's problems, but not every society is as diverse as ours, and some groups of people are more problems than other groups of people.

What do we do about it? Try to improve our border problem, since most of the heroin in this country comes from Mexico. Try to defeat liberalism, which is a daunting task. However there is only so much anybody can do about these problems. We can't have a law that states women can only have children up to the age of 27.
No one forces americans to buy heroin....also thr USZ DID use drug money to finance its regime changes in central and south americas. We also provide guns for the cartelsdir2ctly and indirectly.
You have to get of your horse sometimes...we are as responsible as other nations if not more. If we dont consume the drugs they wouldn't have to produce it for us.

No one forces americans to buy heroin....also thr USZ DID use drug money to finance its regime changes in central and south americas. We also provide guns for the cartelsdir2ctly and indirectly.
You have to get of your horse sometimes...we are as responsible as other nations if not more. If we dont consume the drugs they wouldn't have to produce it for us.
1442ef19a7a06e819d83be754a0df6ea.jpg

comey-and-clinton.jpg

toobigtojailhillaryclintonjamescomeylorettalynch.jpg

I'm not old, but older. Before you even knew this country existed (or maybe even born) I was living in it. You see, looking at your list above, you are stating we are not the greatest because government didn't totally address those issues. But guess what? They did! Government is involved in our education, our health, our life expectancy, multiple safety nets, and obesity is the one personal decision, however Hussein's wife tried to address that in total failure. DumBama forced restaurants to list calorie count because only government (in the mind of a liberal) is smart enough to tell you that a Big Mac combo is fattening!

If the US is not the greatest country, WTF are you doing living here? Why are millions trying to penetrate our borders to come here? Why do the legal immigrants spend thousands of dollars wait for many years, just be be accepted and be a citizen of this country? Why did thousands die trying to get here illegally?

Since you're an immigrant yourself, tell me what other country is better, and why you don't move there instead? And don't say it's because of the money, because that would highlight one of the greatest assets of our country which is capitalism. It is capitalism why people want to come here; to be rewarded for extra hard work they were never rewarded with in their former country. It's capitalism that made us one of the most wealthiest, if not the wealthiest countries in the world.
People have been migrating since day one that voids your argument, why many wants to be here or there. People move where they feel they can do better. Doesnt always mean is the best place or decision.
Many counties have a way better quality of life than the US, hence that's why America is not the best country in the world. They might have the biggest army, but still lost many conflicts...doesnt have the best education, health system, lower crimes, drug abuse and so forth.

Isn't the government supposed to be by the people for the people ? Than let the majority decide how the government spends their money, instead trillions for useless wars, let's take care of the sick, the poor and mainly the dumbest uneducated millions in this great land. As an immigrant whose English is the 4th language I was shocked to find myself surrounded by natives who struggled with their own language, comes the finals i was even more shocked at how clueless they were in so many subjects and yet education is paid for by loans that they will have to pay off for years, while most of the world kids dont have to pay a penny to get higher education.

You are doomed, millenials have to wait a bit till your generation hits the door before things get better at all or maybe it will be too late.

The US spends more per capita on primary education than any other country in the world. What more do you want from us? A terrible disease hit our country years ago, it was called liberalism.

The movement dictated that men were only sperm donors. Women can do just fine raising children without a father. Who needs them around? While the movement weakened, the message didn't. In some black communities today(where education and crime are a real problem) the out of wedlock birth rate is in the 90% range. Women find themselves helpless against the aggression of growing children, particularly males when they near or hit their teen years.

I see it all the time where I live; kids out well past dark on a school night, sometimes as late as 11:00 at night. A former neighbor of mine had a basketball hoop setup in his yard. The kids came over after school, and didn't leave until I yelled at them to cut it out for the night which was past 10:00. This was every day and night weather providing.

So why were these children not home doing homework, getting to bed early so they can have a productive school day? Where are the parent(s) of all these kids in the yard?

If the parent is too tired to raise their children because of their job, then the best education in the world isn't going to help them. Education doesn't start when that kid jumps on the yellow bus, and ends when he or she jumps off that bus. Parents must be very involved for education to work. So don't blame the government, blame the individuals.

Consitituion again is not perfect is not God's words.
I have proved to you many times that the US ranks behind most of the developed world in many sectors that fall under the human index that shows the quality of life...and you run back to the constitution...dude we have millions of americans that cross the border to mexico to get medical care...europeans walk to the nearest hospital getting it done and never see a receipt....why you against that ? And not giving trillions to wars and other useless crap.

Healthcare is not listed as a federal obligation in our Constitution, the defense of this country is. Remember that we have people from all around the world come HERE for our healthcare as well. This is especially true with Canada with their socialized healthcare system.

Who ranks us lower quality of life? People who don't live here, and wish they could.

Only amateurs use Wikipedia. It's an unsecure site and can be edited by anyone
Health Care Resources
Original source cited by Wikipedia. Stats are still the same. So why does the US compare so badly against most countries that have socialized medicine?

Because their main factor is we are not socialized, and that means only people with insurance or government plans are actually covered. We do treat all our citizens regardless.
I'm sorry to tell you this but I know for a fact you are lying by omission here. My wife is American and I know for a fact that the level of treatment someone receives differs significantly from person to person. And that beyond basic care, treatment is unavailable to significant portions of your populace by the simple means of it being unaffordable.

Nobody is dying in the street with our system. We have a law that everybody is entitled to emergency care regardless of ability to pay. Furthermore, hospitals and clinics often have charity accounts for those evil rich white people to contribute funds, so that people who have no resources can get care too.

You are ignorant AF, dude.
Our capacity to adequately treat the infected is not unlimited. No one's is.

I never said it was unlimited, but we can handle the problem better than many other places.

I have proved to you many times that the US ranks behind most of the developed world in many sectors that fall under the human index that shows the quality of life...and you run back to the constitution...dude we have millions of americans that cross the border to mexico to get medical care...europeans walk to the nearest hospital getting it done and never see a receipt....why you against that ? And not giving trillions to wars and other useless crap.
Where do you live?
Nomenof your business. We discuss topics not people here.
If you are an American, then get your hateful ass out of here and go somewhere else.

1442ef19a7a06e819d83be754a0df6ea.jpg

comey-and-clinton.jpg

toobigtojailhillaryclintonjamescomeylorettalynch.jpg
Regan was involved before them stooges...it doesnt go by party line Mr sheep.

People have been migrating since day one that voids your argument, why many wants to be here or there. People move where they feel they can do better. Doesnt always mean is the best place or decision.
Many counties have a way better quality of life than the US, hence that's why America is not the best country in the world. They might have the biggest army, but still lost many conflicts...doesnt have the best education, health system, lower crimes, drug abuse and so forth.

Isn't the government supposed to be by the people for the people ? Than let the majority decide how the government spends their money, instead trillions for useless wars, let's take care of the sick, the poor and mainly the dumbest uneducated millions in this great land. As an immigrant whose English is the 4th language I was shocked to find myself surrounded by natives who struggled with their own language, comes the finals i was even more shocked at how clueless they were in so many subjects and yet education is paid for by loans that they will have to pay off for years, while most of the world kids dont have to pay a penny to get higher education.

You are doomed, millenials have to wait a bit till your generation hits the door before things get better at all or maybe it will be too late.

Healthcare is not listed as a federal obligation in our Constitution, the defense of this country is. Remember that we have people from all around the world come HERE for our healthcare as well. This is especially true with Canada with their socialized healthcare system.

Who ranks us lower quality of life? People who don't live here, and wish they could.
Who rates you? Lol dude you are something else.
Keep buying trillions of dollars of weapons , and keep your own sick and homeless and we no access to medical help because the glorious founders didnt put that in the constitution.

Many people come here because of the same reasons humans have for 1000s of years. And it is easy to many immigrants to make it here since there are lot of fatty lazies that need to be catered to.

Keep buying trillions of dollars of weapons , and keep your own sick and homeless and we no access to medical help because the glorious founders didnt put that in the constitution.

Many people come here because of the same reasons humans have for 1000s of years. And it is easy to many immigrants to make it here since there are lot of fatty lazies that need to be catered to.

Yes, and Trump is trying to slow that down. Nobody goes to a place with a lower quality of life unless they have no choice. People come here because our country is one of the few that allows people to earn based on their work and investments. People come here for medical care (if they can afford it) because we have the best in the business.

Yes, and Trump is trying to slow that down. Nobody goes to a place with a lower quality of life unless they have no choice. People come here because our country is one of the few that allows people to earn based on their work and investments. People come here for medical care (if they can afford it) because we have the best in the business.
People migrate everywhere. Have you been to europe? Canada, Australia? The gulf countries?
Is a human movement otherwise your white ass should've stayed in europe and spared killing millions of lives. We new comers we didnt commit those heinous crimes the europeans committed when they first came here. But hey everyone did so it is ok your sweet ancestors did it as well.
You vitch about a small percentage of bad illegals but you come from a history of murderers thieves rapists, killers, racists and slave owners.

Forum List

Back