social security: what will happen if trump wins ?

qmuddy2

Aug 4, 2015
what will happen to social security if trump wins and republicans hold senate ? thanks

What happens is you grow a pair of balls and fund your own damn retirement. Any other stupid questions?

So you're saying that even though I paid into SS my whole life, along with my 401k, I should get nothing back?

Where do you think my money should go? To some billionaires?

If Trump were to win, we can all be thankful that the perennial wish of conservatives to privatize SS and get that money into the stock market never happened.

Drumpf has said he would end SS and so have the Repubs.

Honestly though, I can't imagine that they would steal even more of Americans' SS money as well as stealing their healthcare but that's what they have said and its what they want.

As for private investment - I agree that everyone should be saving and investing. I'd hate to be getting along on only SS. OTOH, I lost a lot with the Bush crash and if Drumpf wins, I'll lose more.

So you're saying that even though I paid into SS my whole life, along with my 401k, I should get nothing back?

There is no such thing as "paying into SS." That is nothing more than a lie you have convinced yourself, through your own fucking ignorance.

There is no such thing as "paying into SS." That is nothing more than a lie you have convinced yourself, through your own fucking ignorance.

So you're willing to starve much of the elderly population, just for the glory of your sick ideology. Thanks for making your genocidal immorality clear.

I do understand the logic behind your position, of course. Having never held a job, you were never going to get SS anyways.

What happens is you grow a pair of balls and fund your own damn retirement. Any other stupid questions?

Where do you think my money should go? To some billionaires?

No. Just send it to the red states who suck the life out of the blue states. Better yet, send it straight to SwimExpert because he's turning his down. Either way, the RWs live off the rest of us.

:eusa_dance:

So you're willing to starve much of the elderly population, just for the glory of your sick ideology.

Oh, don't give me that bullshit. Every single one of you who wants to kiss the baby boomers' asses over Social Security doesn't give a shit about starving Gen X or those after us. But the truth is that nobody is going to starve anyone. If baby boomers failed to pay for their own retirement, then they starved their own selves. They had the best economic years of this country and now they're taking OUR retirement away from us to pay for their lifetime of reckless indulgence. Let them eat cake for all I care.

So you're willing to starve much of the elderly population, just for the glory of your sick ideology.

Oh, don't give me that bullshit. Every single one of you who wants to kiss the baby boomers' asses over Social Security doesn't give a shit about starving Gen X or those after us. But the truth is that nobody is going to starve anyone. If baby boomers failed to pay for their own retirement, then they starved their own selves. They had the best economic years of this country and now they're taking OUR retirement away from us to pay for their lifetime of reckless indulgence. Let them eat cake for all I care.

There would be enough money in SS if the politicians in Washington hadn't borrowed money out of it for other programs. Why are you such a jerk to everyone? You might be the most angry, selfish, person I have ever met on any message board my entire life. Not being dramatic...I'm being serious.

Forum List

Back