Social Security is ours not Congress

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Put the money back, Congress.

14606303_1198343146870910_1451029706243911443_n.jpg

Congress sucks. And I HATE IT when they call it an "entitlement"

That money was spent a Looooooooooong time ago......which is why it is a Ponzi scheme not, one that needs Illegal Immigrants to be in it so they can help pay money into the F*ed up system that was NEVER meant to be anything more than a TEMP program.

That money was spent a Looooooooooong time ago......which is why it is a Ponzi scheme not, one that needs Illegal Immigrants to be in it so they can help pay money into the F*ed up system that was NEVER meant to be anything more than a TEMP program.
see

Take away the welfare program and Social Security would flourish. When people no longer will sit on their asses having the government steal from me to give to lib fucktard, either the fucktards get to work or starve. Clinton signed the Contract with America, and after 2 years the welfare was cut off, and more people went to work. Working people put more money into Social Security and Congress doesn't have to touch it. Simple as that.

Why is it Social Security always has problems, but the welfare problem never goes broke?

Liberals hate working people, but love the slaves who have to be fed.

Sure, right wing morons, lets give social security funds to Wall Street gamblers and see what could possibly go wrong.

Picture yourself as a 90 year old in a nursing home getting a letter from some WS bank stating, "sorry, we gambled and lost your money......have a nice time out on the street."

Sure, right wing morons, lets give social security funds to Wall Street gamblers and see what could possibly go wrong.

Picture yourself as a 90 year old in a nursing home getting a letter from some WS bank stating, "sorry, we gambled and lost your money......have a nice time out on the street."
Seems to me Nitwit49.00 that before the elections you were hailing the stock market was going great while Obama was in office. Now you are saying that it isn't? Why the sudden change Nitwit? You do realize that Obama has been in office almost 8 years now, and still has 3 months left to go. Is Obama going to do something to Social Security that would be typical of a liberal and to rob more of the working peoples money?

Here is one looming fact that all of us I think can agree on. No one on this forum is knowledgeable enough to debate this on the merits one way or the other.

Welcome to govenrment, if you had your own account, this wouldnt happen, but since FICA has been general fund money since the 30s, its gonna happen.
If we all had our own accounts, we would be only as good as the last recovery, and I will darned if I let any private bean counter get a commission on my money.

Here is one looming fact that all of us I think can agree on. No one on this forum is knowledgeable enough to debate this on the merits one way or the other.
And we can all agree that Missourian has no idea of what is being discussed.

One, SS is not an entitlement.

Two, it is an old age insurance program into which we all pay.

Three, it is our money.

Three, it is our money.

Should be, but isn't. Not a dime from your check came from your pocket, it came from your children. Just like any other welfare recipient

Three, it is our money.

What is this recent need you have to keep saying people "agree" with you? Odd since so few people say that themselves ...

Welcome to govenrment, if you had your own account, this wouldnt happen, but since FICA has been general fund money since the 30s, its gonna happen.
If we all had our own accounts, we would be only as good as the last recovery, and I will darned if I let any private bean counter get a commission on my money.
Obama cut SS and no one cared. What is different now?

New Topics

Forum List

Back