Social distancing until April 30th

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
Just watched press conference. President Trump has extended the order to April 30th.

Unless he hurries up with my check, my response is tough shit. You gotta pay to play.

A U.S. intelligence officer who is a friend of mine claims that there is a psychological code for this, saying that, "Schools closed through April." is supposed to be a subliminal threat of some sort but he wouldn't tell me what it was exactly.

Schools.
Closed.
April.

Anyone got a clear idea of what he was talking about? Maybe these are anagrams or something? How can this be interpreted as a threat and who is being threatened? Think he was pulling my leg?

Just watched press conference. President Trump has extended the order to April 30th.

its not over, he is still rambling
he'll be doing that as long as the camera is on. even after it goes off for a bit.

When he started to go on and on about people killing themselves and becoming drug addicts because of social distancing I had to walk away
Moron...

Trump was describing what happens in a DEPRESSION.... After long term job loss....

its not over, he is still rambling
he'll be doing that as long as the camera is on. even after it goes off for a bit.

When he started to go on and on about people killing themselves and becoming drug addicts because of social distancing I had to walk away
Moron...

Trump was describing what happens in a DEPRESSION.... After long term job loss....
Don't confuse that idiot with facts.

"Trump was describing what happens in a DEPRESSION.... After long term job loss.... "

Why?

What purpose does that serve?

Forum List

Back