Social Distancing Is Showing Us How Talent-less And Unattractive Celebrities Really Are

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
They can't get their 3 point lighting right by themselves....and they can't get their costumes and hairdressers to make them look beautiful anymore.....so because of this we're discovering how unattractive Hollywood really is.

SNL tried to put on a show with Tom Hanks, a recovering COVID-19 patient. It was horrible.

Some are coping with it better than others. Madonna looks like a basket case. I don't even want to know what Michelle Obama and Hillary look like right now without $1.2 million dollars to make them look presentable.

wildlife-online_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq-IWLY18X4-CzgyIcjLEAj2aqfrRKTrZ7ljYtWYbAj_I.jpg

Arnold is doing pretty good. Chris Pratt and his new wife are doing great. Ted Nugent is kicking ass...as expected. Christ....Ted and his wife look even better than before the lockdown started. They've been doing podcasts sending out encouragement to those who aren't as well prepared as they are.

SNL sports broadcast from lockdown.

On a positive note....Bill Hader is one funny motherfucker...even without a laugh-track.

You need to post a picture of yourself. Then we can compare you to them and see who looks better.

They can't get their 3 point lighting right by themselves....and they can't get their costumes and hairdressers to make them look beautiful anymore.....so because of this we're discovering how unattractive Hollywood really is.

SNL tried to put on a show with Tom Hanks, a recovering COVID-19 patient. It was horrible.

Some are coping with it better than others. Madonna looks like a basket case. I don't even want to know what Michelle Obama and Hillary look like right now without $1.2 million dollars to make them look presentable.

wildlife-online_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq-IWLY18X4-CzgyIcjLEAj2aqfrRKTrZ7ljYtWYbAj_I.jpg

Arnold is doing pretty good. Chris Pratt and his new wife are doing great. Ted Nugent is kicking ass...as expected. Christ....Ted and his wife look even better than before the lockdown started. They've been doing podcasts sending out encouragement to those who aren't as well prepared as they are.

SNL sports broadcast from lockdown.

On a positive note....Bill Hader is one funny motherfucker...even without a laugh-track.

Wow, what a shallow, hateful, and stupid person you are.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

You won't be, because you aren't that self-aware, be you should be.

Couple of things:

First, I'm not going to belabor the obvious but I feel the need to point out that, with the exception of Tom Hanks, Saturday's SNL show had exactly nothing to do with Hollywood. In fact, Hanks spends far more time at his home in Idaho than he does his home in Los Angeles.

Second, frankly, I'd rather see them try to do this than air reruns. Do the principles get their lighting right? No, they don't. But they've never done that. It's done for them. Being critical of them for not doing it is stupid. For me, it shows that they don't take themselves too seriously and aren't afraid of what the outcome might be.

The only reason your criticisms could be meaningful is if you live a pathetic little life where you assess your own self-worth by how much you can criticize others.

That'd be fuckin' sad...

Forum List

Back