Soccer video game to feature gay players

ROTFLOL !!

I didn't realize the current soccer video games made it clear the players were heterosexual!
Do they go shag a cheerleader after they make a goal ?

Wonder what the gay ones will do, hump the ref?

A U.K. soccer video game, Football Manager 2018, now allows (fictional) soccer players to come out as gay.

The game, which is set to be released Nov. 10 by Sega for desktop and mobile systems, is an interactive sports game that features both existing and new, computer-generated football players.

It won't out real players, especially since there are currently no out players in the English football league, but the creators said they want to make soccer a welcoming place for gay players who feel they can't come out.

"Part of the reason we decided to do this is because there are gay footballers," Miles Jacobson, the game's director, told BBC Sport.

When a (randomly selected) computer generated player comes out in the game, it results in news reports and a boost in the club’s revenue, due to “new attention from the LGBT community.”

“I find it weird that it's still a problem in football so we decided to try and show people that coming out isn't a big deal and can be a positive thing,” Jacobson said.

Soccer video game to feature gay players
Soccer is gay anyway.

If the story was that a soccer video game was adding heterosexual players I'd be like, "Oh shit. For real?"

Since when does it matter what a player's preference is?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Is there even one subject on this planet that can't be turned into a chat about people's sexual preference? In my opinion, there are too many people who act like it is the only thing that there is to ever talk about.

Developers have been forcing this shit into games lately to appease the SJW crowd who will crucify you on social media if you get in their crosshairs

Soccer players are one of the fittest athletes on the planet. I wanna see one of you run for 90 minutes, pass, shoot, tackle, jump , defend and attack.

I' sorry...but you just talking nonsense ....because to you an athlete should be fat and big. Most soccer players have a very low body fat and are slim, which a healthy human being should be like.

Forum List

Back