So you want me to say something nice about whites

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Funny how the racists here who never say anything good about blacks try demanding that I be requited to say something good about whites. Now that is the full blown example of white fragility whereby whites get defensive and demand blacks say something positive about whites because they presented that white person with examples of white racism. So despite the million times I have said not all whites are racist, the fragility goes on. So let me show you some examples of whites who are not racists.

I'll agree affirmative action is no more than institutionalized racism IM2

But we're not, never have been a meritocracy

If we were all the same color, those on top would have found a way to subjugate the masses

so that they not only look forward to it, they blame themselves.

~S~

If it weren’t for whites, you’d still be running around in Africa naked and afraid.

For my part I no longer care what you say. I dismissed your opinion long ago; you are unable to think outside the boxes they put you in.

Other black posters here, and black people I know in real life, are not in the boxes you are in, thank God for that.

If it weren’t for whites, you’d still be running around in Africa naked and afraid.
No...

His ancestors would have been sold to someone else, arabs most likely, or they would have just been killed. Instead they were picked up for a bottle of rum by some portugese merchants and dumped off to poison this hemisphere.

For my part I no longer care what you say. I dismissed your opinion long ago; you are unable to think outside the boxes they put you in.

Other black posters here, and black people I know in real life, are not in the boxes you are in, thank God for that.

He's a One Note Samba

I never say anything good or bad about Black people... or White People... or Asian people... or Hispanic people, et cetera. et cetera. and so on...

I say good and bad things about people. Period. Color and ethnicity have nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
Funny how the racists here who never say anything good about blacks try demanding that I be requited to say something good about whites. Now that is the full blown example of white fragility whereby whites get defensive and demand blacks say something positive about whites because they presented that white person with examples of white racism. So despite the million times I have said not all whites are racist, the fragility goes on. So let me show you some examples of whites who are not racists.

Frankly I don't even bother saying anything good about white people bcoz they dont need it. They're tooting their own horn to the max, 24-7-365.

Not mention that you have lot of non whites who are also kissing their ass.

I am in no box. You just can't take the truth. I don't see other blacks here running to accept your POV and in fact, I see other whites here who strongly oppose you. And a few of them agree with some of the things I say.

Frankly I don't even bother saying anything good about white people bcoz they dont need it. They're tooting their own horn to the max, 24-7-365.

Not mention that you have lot of non whites who are also kissing their ass.

That's true. But I was just calling their claim. And as you plainly see, all they want is a black person who kisses their ass and tells them what they are desperate to hear. I'm not that person.

I never say anything good or bad about Black people... or White People... or Asian people... or Hispanic people, et cetera. et cetera. and so on...

I say good and bad things about people. Period. Color and ethnicity have nothing to do with it.
Here we have an example of the colorblind liar.

And Yet......

IM2 fully supports the NBPP (New Black panther party) but claims that a black person cannot be racist and that "there are no Black Supremacists organizations" (his words)

See this thread
Trump has created the Deep State
Beginning at post 274 - 297 where he repeatedly refuses to deny he approves of the NBPP

Here's what IM2 embraces 100%
“I hate white people. All of them. Every last iota of a cracker, I hate it. We didn’t come out here to play today. There’s too much serious business going on in the black community to be out here sliding through South Street with white, dirty, cracker whore bitches on our arms, and we call ourselves black men. … What the hell is wrong with you black man? You at a doomsday with a white girl on your damn arm. We keep begging white people for freedom! No wonder we not free! Your enemy cannot make you free, fool! You want freedom? You going to have to kill some crackers! You going to have to kill some of their babies!”
— King Samir Shabazz, former head of the party’s Philadelphia chapter, in a National Geographic documentary, January 2009.

I suspect IM2 IS Shabazz or a close and loyal disciple

If we were all the same color, those on top would have found a way to subjugate the masses

~S~
You won't admit that whites have benefited from what you consider AA since the beginning of the country. And your last 2 lines doesn't justify what has happened and continues to happen.

And Yet......

IM2 fully supports the NBPP (New Black panther party) but claims that a black person cannot be racist and that "there are no Black Supremacists organizations" (his words)

See this thread
Trump has created the Deep State
Beginning at post 274 - 297 where he repeatedly refuses to deny he approves of the NBPP

Here's what IM2 embraces 100%
“I hate white people. All of them. Every last iota of a cracker, I hate it. We didn’t come out here to play today. There’s too much serious business going on in the black community to be out here sliding through South Street with white, dirty, cracker whore bitches on our arms, and we call ourselves black men. … What the hell is wrong with you black man? You at a doomsday with a white girl on your damn arm. We keep begging white people for freedom! No wonder we not free! Your enemy cannot make you free, fool! You want freedom? You going to have to kill some crackers! You going to have to kill some of their babies!”
— King Samir Shabazz, former head of the party’s Philadelphia chapter, in a National Geographic documentary, January 2009.

I suspect IM2 IS Shabazz or a close and loyal disciple

This is the person who has refused to denounce all white supremacist groups by name. Apparently this guy is a Metzger. I asked him to do that and once he would have done so I'd comment on my opinion of the NBPP. I do not have to denounce black organizations upon the demands of punks like this if he and others here cannot do the same for white supremacist groups.

This is the person who has refused to denounce all white supremacist groups by name. Apparently this guy is a Metzger.

LIAR

I denounced ALL White AND Black Supremacist groups in that same thread.
I do not know the names of ALL white Supremacists groups. There may be many.

You are nothing but a liar and an evil, hateful soul. My lifelong black friends would probably beat your ass if you talked your shit around them.

Go ahead...denounce the New Black Panther Party SPECIFICALLY as a hateful, racist, dangerous organization......

~S~
It would be mighty white of you if you said something nice about your superiors.

Forum List

Back