So you want a Civil War?

Sorry dumbfuck. Not old and sure as hell not fat. You seem to be projecting again. Of course you hide under your bd and wear your mask like you’re told to like a good little sheep. You idiots try anything, it’ll be you who needs help.

Nobody but the right is talking about overthrowing the election.
Gee, the left steals an election through proven fraud and wants the results to stand. What a shock. Apparently only to you.
Gee, the left steals an election through proven fraud and wants the results to stand. What a shock. Apparently only to you.
Uff.....Some are really struggling with the Information Age.
:cuckoo:
Yes you are struggling you uneducated dumbfuck. Try actually looking at proof instead of keeping your head in your ass like you do on everything. Try again loser.
LOL...
It seems Your “proof” went “poof!”
Seems you’ve kept your head firmly ensconced in your ass. Typical for you who’s been right about, oh, nothing ever. Keep ignoring it. Show your ignorance. As usual.
Seems you’ve kept your head firmly ensconced in your ass. Typical for you who’s been right about, oh, nothing ever. Keep ignoring it. Show your ignorance. As usual
Ignorant? Me?
There is not a single authority left In this country for you retards to appeal to. Your case has been rejected. Utterly and completely.
Call me ignorant if you must, but you have a rude awakening approaching. Prepare yourself.
Yes you are ignorant. Ignore the evidence like you always do because you’re a partisan hack. You threatening me you limp wrist asshole? A rude awakening? I think not. Try your bullshit with me or my family and see what happens to you. You best prepare yourself. Nobody is afraid of you assholes.
Yes you are ignorant. Ignore the evidence like you always do because you’re a partisan hack. You threatening me you limp wrist asshole? A rude awakening? I think not. Try your bullshit with me or my family and see what happens to you. You best prepare yourself. Nobody is afraid of you assholes.
A rude awakening when Your “evidence” is further ignored and Biden is sworn in. No one is threatening you, dope.
Typical cowardly uneducated lefist. Stand up to a pussy like you and you back right down and run. STFU you true dope.
Typical cowardly uneducated lefist. Stand up to a pussy like you and you back right down and run. STFU you true dope.
LOL...
You were “standing up” to your own incompetence as a reader, dope.

Come back and cry some more on Inauguration Day. I’ll be happy to mock you some more.

no one wants a war. I did my service i know many combat veterans. it is a bad experience. Movies glorify something that should not be glorified. If you want to know about civil war ask people in Sudan in Syria in Lebanon. Very bad experience.
The CCP wants a civil war in the USA.

It would be very foolish to take the bait.

Last edited:
Sorry dumbfuck. Not old and sure as hell not fat. You seem to be projecting again. Of course you hide under your bd and wear your mask like you’re told to like a good little sheep. You idiots try anything, it’ll be you who needs help.

Yes you are struggling you uneducated dumbfuck. Try actually looking at proof instead of keeping your head in your ass like you do on everything. Try again loser.
LOL...
Seems you’ve kept your head firmly ensconced in your ass. Typical for you who’s been right about, oh, nothing ever. Keep ignoring it. Show your ignorance. As usual.
Seems you’ve kept your head firmly ensconced in your ass. Typical for you who’s been right about, oh, nothing ever. Keep ignoring it. Show your ignorance. As usual
Ignorant? Me?
There is not a single authority left In this country for you retards to appeal to. Your case has been rejected. Utterly and completely.
Call me ignorant if you must, but you have a rude awakening approaching. Prepare yourself.
A rude awakening when Your “evidence” is further ignored and Biden is sworn in. No one is threatening you, dope.
LOL...

Come back and cry some more on Inauguration Day. I’ll be happy to mock you some more.
No asshole. Standing up to your pathetic attempt at intimidation you feckless yellow uneducated coward. Quickly backing down when called out. Typical of cowardly leftists like you. Keep walking around with your head up your ass ignoring evidence. I’ll gladly bitch slap you some more asshole.

No asshole. Standing up to your pathetic attempt at intimidation you feckless yellow uneducated coward. Quickly backing down when called out. Typical of cowardly leftists like you. Keep walking around with your head up your ass ignoring evidence. I’ll gladly bitch slap you some more asshole.

Awww. Looks like someone needs a nap.

They're so cute when they throw tantrums.

1609513484638.png

LOL...
Ignorant? Me?
LOL...

No asshole. Standing up to your pathetic attempt at intimidation you feckless yellow uneducated coward. Quickly backing down when called out. Typical of cowardly leftists like you. Keep walking around with your head up your ass ignoring evidence. I’ll gladly bitch slap you some more asshole
If you felt intimidated, it’s due to your poor reading comprehension and not anything I wrote.

Awww. Looks like someone needs a nap.

They're so cute when they throw tantrums.
Another cowardly asshole heard from. Sorry fuckwit, its you and yours throwing tantrums, murdering, and destroying property.

LOL...
Ignorant? Me?
LOL...

No asshole. Standing up to your pathetic attempt at intimidation you feckless yellow uneducated coward. Quickly backing down when called out. Typical of cowardly leftists like you. Keep walking around with your head up your ass ignoring evidence. I’ll gladly bitch slap you some more asshole
If you felt intimidated, it’s due to your poor reading comprehension and not anything I wrote.
Sorry asshole. Intimidated by you? Hahahahaha! Fuck off coward. Hard to hear you while you’re running away ignoramus.

LOL...
Ignorant? Me?
Shut the fuck up pussy.

Or?

Sadly I think we are on the road to another civil war so many today want vilify, demean, cancel and silence anyone who expresses a thought or opinion they don’t share over time that leads to violence and eventually all out civil war.

Forum List

Back