So women are including the word vaccinations in their dating profiles in 2021???

I wish a bitch would ask me am I vaccinated and I would call her all kinds names. You can only ask me about am I vaccinated if you are under my blanket the next morning. And Dr. Jen already said you cant get covid from having sex or eating ass

LOL
Are you vaccinated?

Still on dating sites? How many times have you struck out, 30, 40 times?

Yes I am still on dating sites because I have a new strategy for the spring time..............."giver her a conversation but dont say anything"
No wonder you're striking out so much. You need a real plan. Maybe we can gofundme a personality for you.
Perhaps he should propose marriage to his hand.
He does seem very angry at women, maybe he's better off with man's hands on his wee pecker.
Last week he said he stuck a Fire Stick up his ass so he can do nothing but binge watch and forget about women.

But I have to give this guy a lot of credit for knowing his specific gender.

I wonder how long it will be before you can buy counterfeit vaccine certifications. You know that's going to happen.

It was already said on live tv you cant get covid from sex so all this shit is pointless
Dr Fauci said that. He is the biggest ass wipe in history.

Which means I need to move to Texas because all this mask and shutdown shit is retarded
I totally disagree with you.
1613130441195.png

I keep hearing about this "Dating Profile" shit.

Just where the fuck do you find a dating profile?

I wonder how long it will be before you can buy counterfeit vaccine certifications. You know that's going to happen.

It was already said on live tv you cant get covid from sex so all this shit is pointless
Personally, I don't believe much of what they're saying on TV. Most of it seems to be either PR or political.

But Dr. jen on ABC is never wrong

Why do you have a problem with mentioning vax on a dating site? The dating scene over the past year has been a real wasteland. It's going to get better soon, and I won't be interested in dating any woman who hasn't been vaxed. The question is legit.

Why do you have a problem with mentioning vax on a dating site? The dating scene over the past year has been a real wasteland. It's going to get better soon, and I won't be interested in dating any woman who hasn't been vaxed. The question is legit.

No one better not ask me because I might SNAP

I'm assuming you don't plan on getting vaxed - You are going to cut your possibilities with women by minimally 50% ;-)

I'm assuming you don't plan on getting vaxed - You are going to cut your possibilities with women by minimally 50% ;-)

So she is going to request medical documentation of me being vaccinated before I smear peach pie on her ass cheeks?

So she is going to request medical documentation of me being vaccinated before I smear peach pie on her ass cheeks?

Documentation won't be necessary. We tend to take others at their word.

That's only if you do it through a glory hole.

it dont matter u cant get it
But you can still get herpes. Although you probably already have that.

What can I catch from eating pie off the ASS CHEEKS only?

A brown pie out of the ASS CHEEKS?

A brown pie out of the ASS CHEEKS?

No peaches off the cheeks

I wish a bitch would ask me am I vaccinated and I would call her all kinds names. You can only ask me about am I vaccinated if you are under my blanket the next morning. And Dr. Jen already said you cant get covid from having sex or eating ass

LOL
Well not going to get into science there with ya. Lol. How old are these women on the web site. In my state you have to be pretty old to have gotten the vaccine. Next let's talk about eating ass. Um, don't do that at all ever. No licking the corn hole. Fecal coli in the area. This is also why you should close toilet lid when you flush. Finally maybe not call chicks names you may get laid more often. Geez you and your dating saga. Maybe you should learn sign language and pretend to mute.

And Dr. Jen already said you cant get covid from having sex or eating ass

LOL
Well not going to get into science there with ya. Lol. How old are these women on the web site. In my state you have to be pretty old to have gotten the vaccine. Next let's talk about eating ass. Um, don't do that at all ever. No licking the corn hole. Fecal coli in the area. This is also why you should close toilet lid when you flush. Finally maybe not call chicks names you may get laid more often. Geez you and your dating saga. Maybe you should learn sign language and pretend to mute.

I thought all men ate ass

Forum List

Back