So women are including the word vaccinations in their dating profiles in 2021???

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I wish a bitch would ask me am I vaccinated and I would call her all kinds names. You can only ask me about am I vaccinated if you are under my blanket the next morning. And Dr. Jen already said you cant get covid from having sex or eating ass

LOL

"Hey Dad! I found this girl wandering around in the streets. She has a tag on her collar that says she's had all her shots. Can we keep her?"

:laughing0301:

I really hate seeing anything about the pandemic in someone's profile

I wish a bitch would ask me am I vaccinated and I would call her all kinds names. You can only ask me about am I vaccinated if you are under my blanket the next morning. And Dr. Jen already said you cant get covid from having sex or eating ass

LOL
Are you vaccinated?

Still on dating sites? How many times have you struck out, 30, 40 times?

LOL
Are you vaccinated?

Yes I am still on dating sites because I have a new strategy for the spring time..............."giver her a conversation but dont say anything"

LOL
Are you vaccinated?

Yes I am still on dating sites because I have a new strategy for the spring time..............."giver her a conversation but dont say anything"
No wonder you're striking out so much. You need a real plan. Maybe we can gofundme a personality for you.

LOL
Dude. You're mostly talking to dudes on those sites.........................Can't your mom hook you up with one of her friends daughters?

Boy you must be the super lotto of men choices.

LOL
Are you vaccinated?

No wonder you're striking out so much. You need a real plan. Maybe we can gofundme a personality for you.
Perhaps he should propose marriage to his hand.

LOL
Are you vaccinated?

I met a Russian girl on a dating site back in the early 2000's when I lived in Dallas. She asked that we meet at a Starbucks.

She seemed to be vain, materialistic, and gaudy in her attempt to be an American, and wore too much makeup.

I never heard from her again after insisting that she pay for her own coffee, but at least I left with both my kidneys intact.

So much for dating sites.

LOL
Dude. You're mostly talking to dudes on those sites.........................Can't your mom hook you up with one of her friends daughters?

If a man wants to be addressed as she/her that is fine. Only sexist bigots have issues with that!

LOL
Are you vaccinated?

He does seem very angry at women, maybe he's better off with man's hands on his wee pecker.

LOL
Are you vaccinated?

Or better yet convert to Mormonism, and marry the whole family: Mrs. Fist and her five daughters.

I wonder how long it will be before you can buy counterfeit vaccine certifications. You know that's going to happen.

LOL

a couple of years ago, I celebrated my mom's birthday on social media and one of her coworkers who was a little younger than me was attractive to me and wanted to date but I dont want my family connected to my dating life

LOL

If a man wants to be addressed as she/her that is fine. Only sexist bigots have issues with that!
Who the hell are you and where the fuck did you come from?? You need to do an intro thread if you haven't

LOL

a couple of years ago, I celebrated my mom's birthday on social media and one of her coworkers who was a little younger than me was attractive to me and wanted to date but I dont want my family connected to my dating life
Have you put in the information in your add about them needing to be neutered?

I wonder how long it will be before you can buy counterfeit vaccine certifications. You know that's going to happen.

It was already said on live tv you cant get covid from sex so all this shit is pointless

"Hey Dad! I found this girl wandering around in the streets. She has a tag on her collar that says she's had all her shots. Can we keep her?"

I really hate seeing anything about the pandemic in someone's profile

Well if they feel a need to list their pronouns in the profile----run....or at least use a fake name and a burner phone. As for jab status, just ask if that means you don't need to wear a condom.

New Topics

Forum List

Back