So women are including the word vaccinations in their dating profiles in 2021???

I wish a bitch would ask me am I vaccinated and I would call her all kinds names. You can only ask me about am I vaccinated if you are under my blanket the next morning. And Dr. Jen already said you cant get covid from having sex or eating ass

LOL
Well not going to get into science there with ya. Lol. How old are these women on the web site. In my state you have to be pretty old to have gotten the vaccine. Next let's talk about eating ass. Um, don't do that at all ever. No licking the corn hole. Fecal coli in the area. This is also why you should close toilet lid when you flush. Finally maybe not call chicks names you may get laid more often. Geez you and your dating saga. Maybe you should learn sign language and pretend to mute.

I thought all men ate ass
Fuck no. Not gunna let a chicken do it either. Not gunna let them stick finger up there either. I know chicks are freaks but draw a fucking line. I won't choke them nor knock them around either. Definitely no help with their rape fantasy. You gunna fall asleep with some one that nuts around? What the fuck makes some one want something like that? I don't care how desperate you think you are you don't need that girl. Quit calling them names find one that wants treated with respect, treat with respect and continue to bang for a while. You think the crazy chicks are fun till ya can't get rid of her. It ain't worth it. Stay away from the opposite also. They use the term creeper ask for the check and say see ya later. Ya want one that ain't afraid to ware a bikini but ain't crazy enough to want roughed up. Good luck it ain't easy to find just right. Go to her place or a hotel when it comes to sex till ya know what ya got.

I wish a bitch would ask me am I vaccinated and I would call her all kinds names. You can only ask me about am I vaccinated if you are under my blanket the next morning. And Dr. Jen already said you cant get covid from having sex or eating ass

LOL
Well not going to get into science there with ya. Lol. How old are these women on the web site. In my state you have to be pretty old to have gotten the vaccine. Next let's talk about eating ass. Um, don't do that at all ever. No licking the corn hole. Fecal coli in the area. This is also why you should close toilet lid when you flush. Finally maybe not call chicks names you may get laid more often. Geez you and your dating saga. Maybe you should learn sign language and pretend to mute.

Fuck no. Not gunna let a chicken do it either. Not gunna let them stick finger up there either. I know chicks are freaks but draw a fucking line. I won't choke them nor knock them around either. Definitely no help with their rape fantasy. You gunna fall asleep with some one that nuts around? What the fuck makes some one want something like that? I don't care how desperate you think you are you don't need that girl. Quit calling them names find one that wants treated with respect, treat with respect and continue to bang for a while. You think the crazy chicks are fun till ya can't get rid of her. It ain't worth it. Stay away from the opposite also. They use the term creeper ask for the check and say see ya later. Ya want one that ain't afraid to ware a bikini but ain't crazy enough to want roughed up. Good luck it ain't easy to find just right. Go to her place or a hotel when it comes to sex till ya know what ya got.

so I take it you are not a fan of "Sticky Adult Fun"...........desserts like cake and pie smeared on the ass? LOL

LOL

so I take it you are not a fan of "Sticky Adult Fun"...........desserts like cake and pie smeared on the ass? LOL
Any where but ass. Again fecal coli look the shit up. Make ya sick can even kill ya.

Forum List

Back