So with why with 50 years of political experience did France pulls their ambassador? Wow!

1. Removing a criminal dictator like Saddam from power is a good thing.

What for heavens sake do you not understand when I day to you that the USA - and also not any other of your slaves , ahem - sorry: your allies of the "willing" - had any right to do this war. The doctrine "preemptive strike" is the doctrine to do war on every reason and on no reasone whenever someine likes to do a war. The war on Iraq was based only on lies - and nothing else. And with this war you created the terror movement "Islamic State Iraq and Syria" = ISIS.

2. In my opinion trying "nation-building" in AFG and Iraq were dumb ideas. You need to explain what the US "made wrong" in Iraq.

You fired the army there. Many of this very well trained soldiers did not know what to do and became Islamists. In Afghanistan you created a pseudo-army - and gave them lots of weapons. What do you think will happen now with all this soldiers and their weapons after the Taliban overtook this country - nearly without defense as you had overtaken once the Iraq also nearly without defense.

You are not able to control the wrong use of weapons within the USA - and you bring more and more weapons into dangerous regions of the world. And you expect from all nations in the world to spend more and more money for weapons and to sell this weapons in the USA. It needs indeed only a big roof over the USA and finished is the greatest psychiatric hospital the world ever had seen since the big bang had happened about 13.8 billion years ago.

3. The US opposes terrorism and terrorists all over the world. No one gave us permission we just oppose them.

You are a liar. You are not reliable. You are an extremely brutal nation whithout respect for anyone in this world. And you don't care about to change anything in your wrotten mind. What for heavens sake went wrong with you?

4. Voters gave control of nukes to Trump.

Suiciders gave control over the nukes of the USA to a person with an extreme narcissistic personality disorder who is not able to lose. What had happened when the only solution for the survival of all mankind had it been for the USA to lose a war?

He did just fine with them, besides, no one can blackmail a US president.

Only Trump and his loyalists believe this man is smart, educated and competent - but this man is a verbal machine gun full of lies and nonsense.

5. North Koreans have no hope unless someone like Trump can convince Kim to change his militarism.

No one is convincing a criminal like Kim Yong-Un from anything. The family tradition of this taitor of the Korean people and also hís own hands are full of blood. To shake them it needs a diplomat who is washed with all possible waters - and not an idiot like Donald Trump - who was representing the highest political post - and a sham for the whole western world.

Even Kim may not be able to control his generals if he wanted NK to be more open and modern. Your recommendation to ignore Kim makes no sense,

I NEVER SAID SO! What for heavens sake are doing US-Americans in their schools? What about to learn to listen and to understand?

no one in NK can change anything but Kim, No joke.

Kim Jong-Un is a criminal who murdered people.

Kim went to an English speaking school in Switzerland,

They have English speakiung schools in Switzerland? That's new to me. With violent American teachers? Whatever he had learned there - this makes him only more dangerous.

so he has seen what a good country looks like, and that his people are suffering needlessly. Kim only speaks to Trump. Kim ignores the senile dotard Biden.

Good grieve. An superior autocrat likes to speak with another superior autocrat. And both hate "loser" = all others.

6. No one was fooled by Nayirah,

I was fooled, what I hated very much later because such strategies are old tricks = "The enemy kills most helpless children". And the Congress of the USA was also fooled, that's why they voted for this war - but this had been indeed a step in a war against the USA - whyelse had it been necessary to lie on US-Americans?

Saddam had to be throw out of Kuwait, there was no other option.

It exist always alternatives.

Nayirah was simply theater for the UN. Operation Desert Storm was a well spent 2-weeks. Saddam saw how his shitty army did against a modern military.

7. Your comments about Trump and Republicans are nonsense.

No. If wished it were so.

Maybe the German anti-Trump bias poisened your view of Republicans like Trump?

As a German I'm absolutelly astonished that Trump got more than one vote. And I had to see in this context that the most US-Americans hate Germany,. that's why Donald Trump instrumentalized Germany and the conservative chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel. The hate on women in politics was perhaps also a motivation of this misanthrope.

Here is a list of Trump's many accomplishments, you probably won't understand most of them, but they are a very good record, unlike Biden's record of catastrophe's and disasters.

How successful is the devil in such lists?

8. Maybe you don't know what Trump did before he was president?

He had been an idiot. Ths smae what he alwas had been. And he was so damned rich that he never had a normal relation to anyone.

Trump built an extraordinary business,

Extraordinary business? To harvest the money others make with rent for apartments?

scroll through the many links to see the extent of what Trump built, very elegant and very classy holdings.

Totally uninteresting for me.

Last edited:
What for heavens sake do you not understand when I day to you that the USA - and also not any other of your slaves , ahem - sorry: your allies of the "willing" - had any right to do this war. The doctrine "preemptive strike" is the doctrine to do war on every reason and on no reasone whenever someine likes to do a war. The war on Iraq was based only on lies - and nothing else. And with this war you created the terror movement "Islamic State Iraq and Syria" = ISIS.

You fired the army there. Many of this very well trained soldiers did not know what to do and became Islamists. In Afghanistan you created a pseudo-army - and gave them lots of weapons. What do you think will happen now with all this soldiers and their weapons after the Taliban overtook this country - nearly without defense as you had overtaken once the Iraq also nearly without defense.

You are not able to control the wrong use of weapons within the USA - and you bring more and more weapons into dangerous regions of the world. And you expect from all nations in the world to spend more and more money for weapons and to sell this weapons in the USA. It needs indeed only a big roof over the USA and finished is the greatest psychiatric hospital the world ever had seen since the big bang had happened about 13.8 billion years ago.

You are a liar. You are not reliable. You are an extremely brutal nation whithout respect for anyone in this world. And you don't care about to change anything in your wrotten mind. What for heavens sake went wrong with you?

Suiciders gave control over the nukes of the USA to a person with an extreme narcissistic personality disorder who is not able to lose. What had happened when the only solution for the survival of all mankind had it been for the USA to lose a war?

Only Trump and his loyalists believe this man is smart, educated and competent - but this man is a verbal machine gun full of lies and nonsense.

No one is convincing a criminal like Kim Yong-Un from anything. The family tradition of this taitor of the Korean people and also hís own hands are full of blood. To shake them it needs a diplomat who is washed with all possible waters - and not an idiot like Donald Trump - who was representing the highest political post - and a sham for the whole western world.

I NEVER SAID SO! What for heavens sake are doing US-Americans in their schools? What about to learn to listen and to understand?

Kim Jong-Un is a criminal who murdered people.

They have English speakiung schools in Switzerland? That's new to me. With violent American teachers? Whatever he had learned there - this makes him only more dangerous.

Good grieve. An superior autocrat likes to speak with another superior autocrat. And both hate "loser" = all others.

I was fooled, what I hated very much later because such strategies are old tricks = "The enemy kills most helpless children". And the Congress of the USA was also fooled, that's why they voted for this war - but this had been indeed a step in a war against the USA - whyelse had it been necessary to lie on US-Americans?

It exist always alternatives.

No. If wished it were so.

As a German I'm absolutelly astonished that Trump got more than one vote. And I had to see in this context that the most US-Americans hate Germany,. that's why Donald Trump instrumentalized Germany and the conservative chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel. The hate on women in politics was perhaps also a motivation of this misanthrope.

How successful is the devil in such lists?

He had been an idiot. Ths smae what he alwas had been. And he was so damned rich that he never had a normal relation to anyone.

Extraordinary business? To harvest the money others make with rent for apartments?

Totally uninteresting for me.
1. We don't need your permission to eliminate an evil dictator and his evil regime. If you don't like it, go fight with Saddam and his vicious criminals.

2. We agree that nation-building is a waste of time and money.

3. Prove we are liars for opposing terrorism. Your statement makes no sense in English.

4. Who we elect president is our right of self-determination. Trump was a fine president for me, in spite of his personality flaws. Biden is a horrible president by comparison. Your reference to "suiciders" who voted for Trump makes no sense, we're all still here. Just wait until we elect him again in 2024.

5. That's Biden who is full of lies and nonsense, not Trump. Surrendering AFG, his open borders, his moronic energy policies, his racist policies, his financial schemes, and he's too senile to hold real press conferences.

6. You whine about Trump working on Kim Jong-Un but don't put up a better idea.

7. I don't know where you get your information about Trump, but you are very wrong about him. He is very smart, and he knows how to be a very good president. The US doesn't hate Germany, that's why we paid $24b a year for 75-years to keep US troops there to protect Germany from the Russians. Willkommen.

8. Just because you don't understand or appreciate Trump's many accomplishments that is no reason to call him a devil. That just shows your ignorance of US reality. We also call that "Trump Derangement Syndrome".

9. You whine and complain about Trump but have no appreciation for the fantastic businesses he built. That shows that you are "closed minded" and not open to a real discussion using facts. You are a preprogrammed hard-wired leftist who put up posts with no proofs.

Last edited:
1. We don't need your permission to eliminate an evil dictator and his evil regime. If you don't like it, go fight with Saddam and his vicious criminals.

2. We agree that nation-building is a waste of time and money.

3. Prove we are liars for opposing terrorism. Your statement makes no sense in English.

4. Who we elect president is our right of self-determination. Trump was a fine president for me, in spite of his personality flaws. Biden is a horrible president by comparison. Your reference to "suiciders" who voted for Trump makes no sense, we're all still here. Just wait until we elect him again in 2024.

5. That's Biden who is full of lies and nonsense, not Trump. Surrendering AFG, his open borders, his moronic energy policies, his racist policies, his financial schemes, and he's too senile to hold real press conferences.

6. You whine about Trump working on Kim Jong-Un but don't put up a better idea.

7. I don't know where you get your information about Trump, but you are very wrong about him. He is very smart, and he knows how to be a very good president. The US doesn't hate Germany, that's why we paid $24b a year for 75-years to keep US troops there to protect Germany from the Russians. Willkommen.

8. Just because you don't understand or appreciate Trump's many accomplishments that is no reason to call him a devil. That just shows your ignorance of US reality. We also call that "Trump Derangement Syndrome".

9. You whine and complain about Trump but have no appreciation for the fantastic businesses he built. That shows that you are "closed minded" and not open to a real discussion using facts. You are a preprogrammed hard-wired leftist who put up posts with no proofs.

Take your soldiers, your nukes and your companies and money. Leave Europe. Never come back.

Take your soldiers, your nukes and your companies and money. Leave Europe. Never come back.
OK, but do you still want NATO?
If not, you'll be speaking Russian whenever Putin wants you to.
Your view is not the majority view in the EU, most like the US protection, which is why I believe you are a hard-wired leftist. We'll soon see who the Germans elect to follow Angela Merkel. You won't say who you prefer because you know the Germans won't elect a Leftist, Angela's conservatives are leading by a wide margin. So enjoy being irrelevant!

OK, but do you still want NATO?

Uninteresting.

If not, you'll be speaking Russian whenever Putin wants you to.

Uninteresting.

Your view is not the majority view in the EU, most like the US protection, which is why I believe you are a hard-wired leftist.

We are the people who you call "Germans".

We'll soon see who the Germans elect to follow Angela Merkel.

Uninteresting.

You won't say who you prefer because you know the Germans won't elect a Leftist, Angela's conservatives are leading by a wide margin. So enjoy being irrelevant!

Totally uninteresting.

The recalled French ambassador will return to the United States next week, the White House said following a conversation between Biden and Macron.
The ambassador will return, but the contract for submarines will not. So... Macron was again forced to swallow the American pill.

You seem not to have any idea about what an unbelievable bullshit you try to tell me continuously.
Everything I posted to you is the truth. Your views of Trump are radical leftist bullshit. But with the democrat's propaganda machine I understand why you think he's bad, its called "fake news". Trump is far from perfect, General Kelly called him a "very flawed man", which he is, however, as president he did a very good job opposing the entrenched "deep state" that is guiding Xiden to ruin the US. It will take many years to clean up the mess moron Xiden and the democrats are making.

If the US pulled all of its military from the EU like my leftist German friend suggests, there wouldn't be anything stopping Putin from taking another bite.
Russia don't need euro trash and perverts. You leftist kraut is wrong.

Russia don't need euro trash and perverts. You leftist kraut is wrong.
LOL! Its interesting seeing how their views are so wrong.
There must be a cabal of leftist professors in universities teaching revisionist history and ass-backward political science, followed up by biased fake-news?!

LOL! Its interesting seeing how their views are so wrong.
There must be a cabal of leftist professors in universities teaching revisionist history and ass-backward political science, followed up by biased fake-news?!
You cracked it wide open, Sherlock!

Everything I posted to you is the truth.

You speak a lot of irrelevant nonsense - which nevertheless will perhaps kill one day your nation - and you excuse every mistake the USA is doing by modifying the wrong doctrine "right or wrong - my country" to the more wrong doctrine "right or right - my country".

Your views of Trump are radical leftist bullshit.

Trump is an extreme idiot on a high level of idiocy - what everyone knows who listens to him. Donald Trump is a totally unimportant man. He's from my point of view just simple a criminal idiot or a stupid criminal who has either no plan about nothing - or even evil plans. I still wonder how it was possible that this man got more than one vote.

But with the democrat's propaganda machine I understand why you think he's bad, its called "fake news". Trump is far from perfect, General Kelly called him a "very flawed man", which he is, however, as president he did a very good job opposing the entrenched "deep state" that is guiding Xiden to ruin the US. It will take many years to clean up the mess moron Xiden and the democrats are making.

When will you ever understand that I have absolutelly nothing to do with the political party "The Democrats" of the USA? I am a German.

Last edited:
If the US pulled all of its military from the EU like my leftist German friend suggests, there wouldn't be anything stopping Putin from taking another bite.

What an absurdity. No one in Europe needs the USA to defend Europe. You suffer megalomania and you ignore that a war between powers like the USA, Europe, China or Russia would destroy the whole planet.

By the way: The USA was successful in case of China. As it looks like you isolated China perfectly - for example when you did not like China to be a member of the international project ISS and new space stations and you started to bring war into the space.
China goes back meanwhile into its old traditional isolation - and it is only a question of time that all economic projects between China and the western world will be stopped and all US-American and European companies and persons will have to leave China. As far as I can see this process will be irreversible, specially also because this fits with the Chinese mentality. It's exhausting for Chinese to have to speak with foreigners.

And perhaps you should also think about this: The current man made climate change will cost up to the end of the century about 30%-40% of the gross national product of the world.

Last edited:
You speak a lot of irrelevant nonsense - which nevertheless will perhaps kill one day your nation - and you excuse every mistake the USA is doing by modifying the wrong doctrine "right or wrong - my country" to the more wrong doctrine "right or right - my country".

Trump is an extreme idiot on a high level of idiocy - what everyone knows who listens to him. Donald Trump is a totally unimportant man. He's from my point of view just simple a criminal idiot or a stupid criminal who has either no plan about nothing - or even evil plans. I still wonder how it was possible that this man got more than one vote.

When will you ever understand that I have absolutely nothing to do with the political party "The Democrats" of the USA? I am a German.
1. You never list reasons for your opinion. What nonsense of mine will kill the USA?
What you call "US mistakes" we call the "war on terror". Do you excuse and accept terror attacks in Germany?

2. Trump is a very smart man with many flaws. The fact that you don't understand why 74,200,000 of us would vote for him shows how uninformed you are. In the US we rarely have someone we like, we generally have to vote for "the lesser of the evils", 2020 was that. Biden is much, much worse than Trump. List your specific criticisms of Trump, Don't just say he has "evil plans", list them.

3. Yes you do have something in common with US democrats, your leftist political philosophy and hatred of Trump are the same as US democrats. I'm a conservative.

"The conversation between Biden and Macron took place in a friendly manner, the United States hopes that it became a step towards normalizing relations, the White House noted"

That's it, the merciless French riot ended before it really started. Emmanuel was clearly explained about French sovereignty.

What an absurdity. No one in Europe needs the USA to defend Europe. You suffer megalomania and you ignore that a war between powers like the USA, Europe, China or Russia would destroy the whole planet.

By the way: The USA was successful in case of China. As it looks like you isolated China perfectly - for example when you did not like China to be a member of the international project ISS and new space stations and you started to bring war into the space.
China goes back meanwhile into its old traditional isolation - and it is only a question of time that all economic projects between China and the western world will be stopped and all US-American and European companies and persons will have to leave China. As far as I can see this process will be irreversible, specially also because this fits with the Chinese mentality. It's exhausting for Chinese to have to speak with foreigners.

And perhaps you should also think about this: The current man made climate change will cost up to the end of the century about 30%-40% of the gross national product of the world.
1. So you are not a student of history? Countries do not attack other countries? The EU has a history of war after war after war. Just recently Putin took Crimea from Ukraine and then the Donbas region. Poland is very happy to keep US troops there to keep Russia out.

2. China has proven itself to be a very unfair trading partner. It steals Intellectual Property and has state control of everything. China thinks that if they take control of Hong Kong and Taiwan that they can keep the same level of businesses. They just don't understand capitalism, they want to keep one-party control of everything. We all need to bring factories back to the home countries.

Forum List

Back