So with why with 50 years of political experience did France pulls their ambassador? Wow!

Trump is an idiot. He's absolutely not any theme for me any longer - except that I agree with his idea to remove all of your soldiers from Germany - on a totally other reason.
Trump is criminal stupid or a stupid criminal.
1. Why do you think Trump is an idiot?
2. We agree that we should remove US soldiers from Germany (to save money)
3. Why do you think Trump is a stupid criminal? He's a billionaire. He was elected president in 2016.
4. Trump was at least 1,000,000 times better as president than stupid Joe Biden is.

All of that crap happened under the previous guy except for the french thing,

So what? The USA is not a reliable nation. And president Trump = the USA made by the way also higher the risks for nuclear wars which will be able to destroy also the USA.

and that's better for Europe than a few crappy diesel subs would have been.

?

Last edited:
1. Why do you think Trump is an idiot?

Did you never listen to him?

2. We agree that we should remove US soldiers from Germany (to save money)

Do it! Yesterday! Leave whole Europe.

3. Why do you think Trump is a stupid criminal?

I said he is either criminal stupid or a stupid criminal: I'm not sure about this and I'm also not sure about what's more worse.

He's a billionaire. He was elected president in 2016.

I never will understand how it was possible that this man got more than one vote.

4. Trump was at least 1,000,000 times better as president than stupid Joe Biden is.

no comment

We see China as planning world domination.
You are correct that Wall Street greed built up China by moving 12,000 factories and millions of US jobs to China, combined with China's unfair trading practices, such as intellectual property theft.
So Wall Street will reap what it sowed when China buys them out and owns everything.
Greed is not always good.
I so much miss the informative button, It was very nice to be able to applaud people for there effort /information without having to be in full agreement.

1. The US doesn't dominate the world.

I hear what happens with the word "fuck" in Germany and all over the world.

We're just more financially and technically advanced than most other countries.

Are you?

2. I know you didn't say China has plans for world domination,

Aha.

but this article in Forbes should be more true than false.

What has an article in Forbes to do with me and your form of Nazi-propaganda to put words into the mouth of others and afterwards to give your own answers to this words.

There is no "Nazi propaganda", just two super-powers competing for prosperity.

3. Germany has its own problems.

And Germany never in history had done anything bad to the USA - but the USA had damaged Germany much more than any other nation in the world and you took care that from the Germans of the year 1913 lives today only a half descendent here any longer.

From what I read the cost of electricity in the EU is very high, and with your election coming up on the 26th I'm curious how you see it? Who do you plan to vote for? You "going green"?
Armin Laschet?
Olaf Scholz?
Annalena Baerbock?

Totally unimportant for me today who will become from this three politicians the next chancellor of Germany. I will decide this when I will vote.

Leave Germany. Yesterday. With all of your soldiers. Don't forget to take your nukes with you.

Do not believe in isolation, We need our allies, We will never be in perfect agreement with other country's.

So what? The USA is not a reliable nation. And president Trump = the USA made by the way also higher the risks for nuclear wars which will be able to destroy also the USA.

?
I am aware that tRump made shit worse. We are making it better.

What you show here is what different nations are paying for their own armed forces. The USA wastes an extraordinary high amount of money for the US forces and other "military" institutions. The NATO itself has only an household of about 1-2 billion Dollar. And except of the USA no one of this nations is property the USA. Nor is the USA the owner of the NATO but only a member of the NATO. You pay indeed not very much money for the household of the NATO - only the same money as pays Germany as far as I heard.
NO FACTS! Who in the hell are YOU?
Now I'm a nobody, not an expert SO I depend on the experts, i.e. the attached!
Have you heard of the internet? This is where I get my substantiation and I don't waste time with my uninformed guesses or subjective opinion! FACTS!!!
FACTS: During the 2014 summit, all NATO members agreed to spend 2% of their GDPs on defense by 2025.
FACTS: This is what the countries are suppose to spend on there national defense according to this web site (which you didn't provide any substantiation for your comments)!
NATO_pymts092021.png

The target was wrong but more important is the fact that America knew it was killing ten people. Or possibly more!
That's pretty well escaped the discussion so far.

You are aware of NOTHING!
NADA and you of all people with a screen name after the God of FARTS... . definitely have no room to comment! WHERE are you facts?
NOW here is a FACT for you regarding NATO!
And everyone of these facts are derogatory regarding Trump. NPR as a biased MSM can't help to bash Trump in this!
But without Trump's boisterous, loud bitching and moaning NATO wouldn't be where it is today!

Despite COVID-19 pandemic, NATO defense spending​

You are aware of NOTHING!
NADA and you of all people with a screen name after the God of FARTS... . definitely have no room to comment! WHERE are you facts?
NOW here is a FACT for you regarding NATO!
And everyone of these facts are derogatory regarding Trump. NPR as a biased MSM can't help to bash Trump in this!
But without Trump's boisterous, loud bitching and moaning NATO wouldn't be where it is today!

Despite COVID-19 pandemic, NATO defense spending​

You're an amusing little man.

Kinda loud though.

France RECALLS ambassadors from US and Australia, citing ‘exceptional gravity’ of AUKUS submarine deal​

When was the last time France did the unthinkable... withdrew their ambassador!
And this from the "politically correct" president! Wow
So much for "world citizenship"!
Hmmm. Did any country pull their ambassador let alone a Major European country like France... under Trump???
Macron in a snit. He really is NOT all that hinged. lol

Greg

Did you never listen to him?
I said he is either criminal stupid or a stupid criminal: I'm not sure about this and I'm also not sure about what's more worse.
I never will understand how it was possible that this man got more than one vote.
no comment
1. Trump is a good speaker. Biden has dementia, and can't even hold a real press conference.
You don't provide any reasons for your assertions, you have what we call "TDS" (Trump Derangment Syndrome)

2. What reasons do you have to say Trump is a criminal? He was investigated and illegally surveilled and the FBI has nothing on Trump. Hillary had her illegal bathroom server. Xiden has Hunter's cash and carry businesses.

3. Trump is very competent, especiallty compared to Biden. He will get many millions of votes in 2024.

4. Trump is at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe.

When George W. Bush had been president he made his "preventive strike" and everyone in the USA had been "gleichgeschaltet" - how the Nazis expressed such a propagandistic action. You saw in those days everyone who tried to warn you not to do so only a "traitor" who got the message "You're next!" or "We never will forget!". After you had installed secret torture prisons - one of them even in Poland - and concentration camps like Guantanamo, where as well US-American laws for criminals xor international laws for pows were not respected. Guantanamo today still exísts and eveyone thought deeper is the USA not able to sink. Then came Donald Trump and this hope was only a delusion any longer. Now came Biden - did do a much better job within the USA as it looks like for me - but the situation in Afghanistan ran out of control and you attacked now France with submarine deliveries to Australia - after you had attacked a short time ago Germany with Nord Stream 2 - and before this all had happened Great Britain with your successful mass manipulations in context Brexit. ...

So what to hope? That you will make what better or that you will make whatelse not better in the future?

By the way: 9/11 ... laughable how this little unimportant accident of world history did wound and self-destroy your nation. I had expected a little more courage from the USA.

Last edited:
NO FACTS! Who in the hell are YOU?
Now I'm a nobody, not an expert SO I depend on the experts, i.e. the attached!
Have you heard of the internet? This is where I get my substantiation and I don't waste time with my uninformed guesses or subjective opinion! FACTS!!!
FACTS: During the 2014 summit, all NATO members agreed to spend 2% of their GDPs on defense by 2025.
FACTS: This is what the countries are suppose to spend on there national defense according to this web site (which you didn't provide any substantiation for your comments)!
View attachment 541432

Again:

What you show here is what different nations are paying for their own armed forces. (Different forms of military houslehods by the way so this date are not easily comperable). The USA wastes an extraordinary high amount of money for the US forces and other "military" institutions. The NATO itself has only an household of about 1-2 billion Dollar. And except of the USA no one of this nations is property the USA. Nor is the USA the owner of the NATO but only a member of the NATO. You pay indeed not very much money for the household of the NATO - only the same money as pays Germany as far as I heard.

France RECALLS ambassadors from US and Australia, citing ‘exceptional gravity’ of AUKUS submarine deal​

When was the last time France did the unthinkable... withdrew their ambassador!
And this from the "politically correct" president! Wow
So much for "world citizenship"!
Hmmm. Did any country pull their ambassador let alone a Major European country like France... under Trump???

So what you're saying is that you think that the USA should always ask permission from France before entering into a bilateral agreement with another country? You seem to be saying that the USA should have consulted the French before making a deal with the Australians.

Is that really the hill you want to die on, Skippy? What else should Biden be required to get permission from France before doing?

Had anybody been able to figure out a way to confine Hitler to continental Europe the world would be a better place today had he kept France.

"Saving" France in World War II proves....once again....that NO good deed goes unpunished.

When George W. Bush had been president he made his "preventive strike" and everyone in the USA had been "gleichgeschaltet" - how the Nazis expressed such a propagandistic action. You saw in those days everyone who tried to warn you not to do so only a "traitor" who got the message "You're next!" or "We never will forget!". After you had installed secret torture prisons - one of them even in Poland - and concentration camps like Guantanamo, where as well US-American laws for criminals xor international laws for pows were not respected. Guantanamo today still exísts and everyone thought deeper is the USA not able to sink. Then came Donald Trump and this hope was only a delusion any longer. Now came Biden - did do a much better job within the USA as it looks like for me - but the situation in Afghanistan ran out of control and you attacked now France with submarine deliveries to Australia - after you had attacked a short time ago Germany with Nord Stream 2 - and before this all had happened Great Britain with your successful mass manipulations in context Brexit. ...

So what to hope? That you will make what better or that you will make what else not better in the future?

By the way: 9/11 ... laughable how this little unimportant accident of world history did wound and self-destroy your nation. I had expected a little more courage from the USA.
Crepitus generally doesn't do long explanations or defense of US actions.
1. The middle east was a mess before, and its still a mess. Saddam was a danger and he was eliminated. Bin Laden attacked the US and now he's dead. Kaddafi was a danger and now he's dead. ISIS was a danger and now they're dead. Iran and North Korea are on a dangerous path, they better be very careful. There was no "propaganda" the US was attacked by terrorists, it was a righteous retaliation against vicious terrorists.

2. Breaking up terrorist organizations and plots required "black sites" and "enhanced interrogation" techniques to save innocent lives. Terror attacks were stopped.

3. Guantanamo is a luxury resort for terrorists, all 39 of them.

4. What to hope for? That Republicans take the House back in 2022 and Trump wins in 2024.

Forum List

Back