So with why with 50 years of political experience did France pulls their ambassador? Wow!

The Brits hold Joe Potatohead in CONTEMPT
France recalled their ambassador.
AFG is a disaster
The southern "open border" is multiple disasters, migrants overrunning the border, and as a super-spreader event for Covid and many other diseases.
Trump is at least 1,000,000x better as president than shit stain Xiden.
OK, Apparently France isn't the only one throwing a hissy fit. Were you afraid they were lonely?

This is the right wing folks...
This is response. Take it easy. I am not even a rural redneck that you can not stand. They are tired of you. They are not given any way of redress. Those intellectuals that are city folk know better. They and others do not care about you anymore. Live it. Breathe it. What is the big difference anyway?

OK, Apparently France isn't the only one throwing a hissy fit. Were you afraid they were lonely?
Way to go to bat for fuckhead Joe!
Trump is a "very flawed man" to quote General Kelly, but he's still about 1,000,000x better as president than Xiden.
ALL the democrats and MSM talking points for stupid Joe were wrong. Joe is a disaster everywhere you look.
Everything he touches turns to shit.

TDS? This thread is about Xiden's moronic "always wrong" foreign policy.
The Brits hold senile Joe in CONTEMPT
France recalled their ambassador.
Trump was 1,000,000x more competent than 'catastrophe always-wrong' Joe.
Well my response was in line to what I responded to. Some dumb fuck talking about Afghanistan. The fat fuck Trump signed that treaty. As far as Britain holding us in contempt, evidently not as the treaty between us Britain and Australia shows so there go that one. As far as taking a contract from the french. Good show, the french should learn how to build better subs on time fuck them. Let them have a hissy fit for a while.

Trump is a "very flawed man" to quote General Kelly, but he's still about 1,000,000x better as president than Xiden.
ALL the democrats and MSM talking points for stupid Joe were wrong. Joe is a disaster everywhere you look.
LOL

France RECALLS ambassadors from US and Australia, citing ‘exceptional gravity’ of AUKUS submarine deal​

When was the last time France did the unthinkable... withdrew their ambassador!
And this from the "politically correct" president! Wow
So much for "world citizenship"!
Hmmm. Did any country pull their ambassador let alone a Major European country like France... under Trump???

Because they are sore losers. All of this because they lost a sub deal.

What an embarrassment! And coupled with FDA slap in the booster! And then the killing of 7 innocent
children! Wow... but of course all you Biden supporters aren't you just a little embarrassed?

Yea but Biden doesn't Tweet! Thank goodness!
Democrats believe Biden is doing great. They would kill the aid worker and lie about it too if they were in his shoes.

Well my response was in line to what I responded to. Some dumb fuck talking about Afghanistan. The fat fuck Trump signed that treaty. As far as Britain holding us in contempt, evidently not as the treaty between us Britain and Australia shows so there go that one. As far as taking a contract from the french. Good show, the french should learn how to build better subs on time fuck them. Let them have a hissy fit for a while.
what treaty? are you this grossly misinformed by propaganda or just a liar?

1/1,000,000x better = 1,000,000x worser

I am no Biden apologist by a long shot.

However, this deal has been in the works for a long time.

I think we all know that Trump is a million times more competent

:lol: "Donald Trump" and "competent" are an opposite.

than Potatohead and would have managed it more smoothly but the results would have been the same. The Aussies were going to renege on their diesel deal with the French and go with the US-UK nuclear design.

US, UK, AUS ... three of the five eyes. ... ¿What's going on? ... Do you prepare a new world war? ...

New Topics

Forum List

Back