So Wisconsin?

forkup

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2016
The GOP in Wisconsin has decided to go ahead with Tuesday's election this despite the governor of the state wanting a postponement and a statewide stay at home order being in place. I just wonder why? During a time when the risk of holding such an election is substantial and real. I can agree to disagree on a whole lot of issues but this should be pretty straightforward.

I've seen a lot of the conservatives here claiming it's the Democrats who are politicizing this pandemic, but this plainly political maneuver by the GOP to depress voter turnout in the state is not just reprehensible but it's clearly dangerous.

I've seen a lot of the conservatives here claiming it's the Democrats who are politicizing this pandemic, but this plainly political maneuver by the GOP to depress voter turnout in the state is not just reprehensible but it's clearly dangerous.

How does this advantage Republicans, Brainiac?

He forgot to read that part of the message

I will pretend this is an honest question. Demographically speaking it's been shown that Republicans benefit from low voter turnout. What Do Republicans Have Against High-Turnout Elections? Everything
But hey just pretend you don't know that the GOP has actively tried to suppress voting in numerous states.

Demographically speaking it's been shown that Republicans benefit from low voter turnout. What Do Republicans Have Against High-Turnout Elections? Everything

John Nichols {the author of this article] is The Nation’s national-affairs correspondent and host of Next Left, The Nation’s podcast where politics gets personal with rising progressive politicians. He is the author of Horsemen of the Trumpocalypse: A Field Guide to the Most Dangerous People in America,

Is that the best you can do? :lame2:

1586309738739.png

WI’S GOP SPEAKER: LOOK AT ME, IT’S ‘SAFE’ TO VOTE!

The GOP in Wisconsin has decided to go ahead with Tuesday's election this despite the governor of the state wanting a postponement and a statewide stay at home order being in place. I just wonder why? During a time when the risk of holding such an election is substantial and real. I can agree to disagree on a whole lot of issues but this should be pretty straightforward.

Hillaryous. Did Trump win the Democrat nomination?

What a great story. Dem voters expose themselves to Coronavirus. Good thing Trump had the GOP side wrapped up and his supporters can stay home.

Just showing how much they support life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back