So will the MSM now go after Gretchen Whitmer, I won't hold my breath!

We're asking for election laws that make people feel confident that their vote isn't being cancelled out by someone's vote that isn't eligible to vote.
Lie. You want laws that suppress turnout, hoping that will help republicans win. Who do you think you are fooling?
Like having to have a valid ID to vote or request an absentee ballot? I want laws that protect my vote...not laws that render it meaningless! You on the left want to flood the country with illegals and then find some way to make them legal voters. Who do you think YOU'RE fooling?

Rates are going DOWN in Florida
Daily covid-19 cases in Florida have been increasing steadily for about a month. They currently sit at about the 6th highest positivity rate of any state in the country. Your info is out of date. Care to correct your comments?

Dude, I LIVE in Florida! We're open for business and right now the numbers of people and businesses moving here from States like New York and Michigan are unprecedented. The elderly are getting their shots and are resuming a more normal life. Positivity rates are up in one demographic here...those in their twenties. The death rate for Florida is decreasing by the day BECAUSE those getting Covid now are the young and they are recovering from it without much of a problem! Admit it...you want to make Florida appear SCARY because it's kicking ass at the moment. Compare us to States like Michigan and New York and it's easy to see why people are leaving there for here in droves!

Rates are going DOWN in Florida
Daily covid-19 cases in Florida have been increasing steadily for about a month. They currently sit at about the 6th highest positivity rate of any state in the country. Your info is out of date. Care to correct your comments?

Dude, I LIVE in Florida! We're open for business and right now the numbers of people and businesses moving here from States like New York and Michigan are unprecedented. The elderly are getting their shots and are resuming a more normal life. Positivity rates are up in one demographic here...those in their twenties. The death rate for Florida is decreasing by the day BECAUSE those getting Covid now are the young and they are recovering from it without much of a problem! Admit it...you want to make Florida appear SCARY because it's kicking ass at the moment. Compare us to States like Michigan and New York and it's easy to see why people are leaving there for here in droves!
The democrat bullshit narrative is fear, fear, fear. Gov. DeSantis is throwing a wrench into their plans and they are trying to save face. Screw the democrats, I hope they have inquiries into this whole hoax and jail every one of those charlatans starting with Fauci.

I want laws that protect my vote
Nah, you want laws that decrease turnout. Not buying it, sorry.
Requiring a valid ID is going to decrease turnout? Why exactly? Who is it that lives in this country and doesn't have some sort of valid ID?
If you liberals spent HALF as much time getting ID's for those who don't have them as you do trying to make it legal to vote without an ID...then this wouldn't be an issue!
There's only one reason you're NOT doing that and we both know what it is! Voting without ID is a recipe for voter fraud.

Requiring a valid ID is going to decrease turnout
You are hoping. Along with all the other stuff. Don't try to sell me your lies. You have never seen one shred of evidence for significant vote fraud. Not ine. You can stop, now. The GOPers already admitted what these laws are for. You don't have to carry their water.

You are hoping. Along with all the other stuff. Don't try to sell me your lies. You have never seen one shred of evidence for significant vote fraud. Not ine. You can stop, now. The GOPers already admitted what these laws are for. You don't have to carry their water.
Requiring a valid ID to vote is such a common sense thing to do that it borders on farce that anyone would even TRY to argue against it! When people don't trust the process, democracy doesn't work.

Define "significant vote fraud" for me Fort! One fraudulent vote is all it takes to cancel out my valid vote, therefore ANY election fraud is too much!

When people don't trust the process, democracy doesn't work.
When there is zero evidence not to trust it, that's your problem. And 50 million cultists didn't trust democracy in 2020. Guess what? It worked anyway.
50 million Americans have concerns about the validity of our elections and the Democrats are working feverishly to make those elections even more questionable. Why would they be doing that?

Lol, just like a dumb fucking repug. For those of us paying attention to real news and not propaganda we know the the Michigan republic party sued to prevent the governor from making covid restrictions. Republicans causing the problem and then trying to blame some one else is standard operating procedure for you dumb fucks these days.
This is on the MAGArats

And now MAGArats WANT lockdowns and masks?

WTF?

You assholes got what you wanted
Lol,all they do is bitch,obstruct and spread hate and fear. The talk about corporate elites and then feed them power with tax cuts. They tell us corporations should have unlimited power to spread dark money. They call dark money freedom of speech. Then when a corporation uses actual speech as freedom of speech, the Turtle tells corporations to shut up or he will use government power to shut them up. They bitch about the loss of their freedom because they do not wanna wear masks. They sue so you can not place any restrictions on them and then blame you for not placing restrictions on them. They have no interest in solving problems they only want to create them and then bitch about them.. You can put mounds upon mounds of evidence in front of them and they call it deep state lies but will believe things with absolutely no evidence what so ever. The sources that feed them these lies get sued, as a defense they state in public record for all to see only morons who are completely unreasonable would belive what I say. Then the right who has just accused the left of cheating at elections passes laws to cheat at elections based on the same lies that their own source says only unreasonable morons would belive . There is just not enough time in the day to list the bat shit crazy that is going on here. It does not seem possible yet here we are. Wow this shit is flat out trippy.
We're asking for election laws that make people feel confident that their vote isn't being cancelled out by someone's vote that isn't eligible to vote. How is that "cheating"?
There was absolutely no evidence that happened. What you are looking for is long lines in the city so eligible voters can't vote. We all know it. So take the rest of that horse shit and put it where it belongs.
I'm looking for requiring a valid picture ID to vote! I'm looking for an end to ballot "harvesting"! I'm looking for an end to the mailing out of ballots to where voters may or may not live! None of those things will result in long lines for voters. Getting rid of all of those things will result in more confidence in our election process of which there is little right now!

You on the left are trying to make our elections less secure because it will allow people to vote who aren't eligible. We all know THAT! You require an ID to get into the Democratic National Convention but don't think one should be required to go and vote! You can put THAT where the sun don't shine!
So it's not about actual fraud...it's about promoting "confidence"?

The only confidence you right wingers are concerned about is the confidence that you can win elections

So it's not about actual fraud...it's about promoting "confidence"?
No. And if he believes that, he is one of the gullible cultists. The lying liars created the doubt with the express intent of passing new laws they hope will suppress turnout, and presenting them as solutions to the doubt they created with their lies. It's not even a secret.

Forum List

Back