So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

Yes and it’s nonsensical. Could you please explain further?
Yes and it’s nonsensical. Could you please explain further?
We both know what I meant so there is definitely no point.

Tell me, why would the FBI launch an attack on the capitol? What is your retarded, juvenile thought process on this because really doesn’t make any sense.

She didn't survive though. If she did, she'd have her record and likely still be awaiting trial in the pokey with the rest of the magaturds.
Actually, before this is over, her family will probably file a wrongful death suit, which will force the Dems, who are covering
for the guy, to have his name exposed and be found guilty of manslaughter and he can go to the pokey

Exactly. Something is going wrong and we need to fix it.

If four pilots have no idea what they’re doing and cause an airplane to crash, we fix the problem.

It’s inexcusable that four pilots could be that far off and it would be an indication that more training needs to be done for all of our pilots.
Training is not the problem IMHO - there is no training on the planet that would have altered the interactions between Chauvin and Floyd.

Covering for the bad apples, insane laws that protect cops who abuse their power and the seeming need for 'being the one in charge' and demanding respect are the problem. In short asshole cops need to be fired. You can never get them all but there is an overabundance of cops that think they can abuse the shit out of people because they get away with it. I have had encounters with both types and the bad apples are far to damn common. I have had my person robbed ONE time in my life and it was by a cop. He thought it was just fine because I 'didn't belong' where I was.

She got what she deserved. No more. No less
You are no better than those demanding Floyd got what he deserved.

No one 'deserves' being killed by the cops - cops are not executioners. Some people invariably are killed by them because they are doing stupid shit but they deserve a fair and speedy trial.

Training is not the problem IMHO - there is no training on the planet that would have altered the interactions between Chauvin and Floyd.

Covering for the bad apples, insane laws that protect cops who abuse their power and the seeming need for 'being the one in charge' and demanding respect are the problem. In short asshole cops need to be fired. You can never get them all but there is an overabundance of cops that think they can abuse the shit out of people because they get away with it. I have had encounters with both types and the bad apples are far to damn common. I have had my person robbed ONE time in my life and it was by a cop. He thought it was just fine because I 'didn't belong' where I was.

I agree.

I think training can be used to help them understand the importance of de-escalating, but it ultimately comes down to implementation of that.

If they can’t comply with basics, then they need to find a new profession. These guys are supposed to be professionals and they need to be held to those standards.

Forum List

Back