So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

She was shot while tresspassing on federal property, trying to break down a door where the capital police were guarding members of Congress.

The group she was with was actively making threats against those members as well as the vpotus. The police gave numerous warnings that she and her frllow TERRORISTS would be shot if they didn't stop. She got through the door first,vsnd was like shot.
As far as I'm concerned she got what was coming to her. it's not murder for a police officer to shoot someone when they have every reason to believe that person is armed and dangerous and intends to harm innocent people. Especially when they are taking part in the attack which involved threats against members of Congress as well as the vice president. Cheat she chose to ignore the warnings, and was shocked as a result of her choices.
Put that bullshit on some roses. It's not helping your story at all.

What a jackass!

What i'm saying is even if Mr. Floyd was found guilty of passing a fake twenty dollar bill, that crime does not carry a death sentence. Furthermore it is not the job of the police to perform executions.
Would you mind repeating that to the butt holes that think Ashli Babbitt deserved to die, please?

I plead the 5th. I grew up smoking dirt weed from mexico in the 70's. After that I meet a lot of cops. They had the best weed.

I'm not saying he was a saint. Far form it. I'm saying he didn't deserve to die over a 20 dollar bill.

I will speak up for the Junkies. My best friend was one. He never made it out of the 70's.

The Jury has spoken......Until the appeal is heard!

Was he an addict or a junkie?

Rush limbaugh as an obvious example was an addict

Hunter Biden may just be an addict

It's easy to be just an addict when you have teh cash to supply your habit. You become a junkie when you're pointing guns at pregnant women and trying to pass fake bills while ODing

I've lost two friends to OD's. Neither of them were junkies. One of them was from a very rich family.....He was a saint even when black out drunk, much better person than me.

People get arrested all the time when they haven't done anything the day of their arrest. The police keep records of the crimes people commit and the courts even issue arrest orders called warrants for the police to pick up people for past conduct. Now I could be wrong, but weren't the police arresting Floyd for a warrant for counterfeiting?

The clerk called the police over the crumpled $20 bill Floyd passed, but it was never determined if it was counterfeit, and counterfeiting is so common and hard to prove, that it is no longer a criminal charge, but just a ticket offense. So he should not have been arrested.

Would you mind repeating that to the butt holes that think Ashli Babbitt deserved to die, please?
Be glad to.
To all those who feel that Ashli Babbitt deserved to die hear this:
What i'm saying is even if Mr. Floyd was found guilty of passing a fake twenty dollar bill, that crime does not carry a death sentence. Furthermore it is not the job of the police to perform executions.

It's easy to be just an addict when you have teh cash to supply your habit. You become a junkie when you're pointing guns at pregnant women and trying to pass fake bills while ODing

I've lost two friends to OD's. Neither of them were junkies. One of them was from a very rich family.....He was a saint even when black out drunk, much better person than me.

The gun pointing by Floyd was one mistake over 40 years ago, and there is no proof of any fake bill yet.

The gun pointing by Floyd was one mistake over 40 years ago, and there is no proof of any fake bill yet.

I don't think just a fake bill means much

Pointing a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach when her head will do is....Pretty fucked up

You catch on quick. I'm not black. I'm a Native.

You mean white with a bit of native, dumbass

WHich is why i don't even count you. You again pale little shit. I'm half white and I'm darker than you

You've been assimilated. Those of you who aren't are just the dregs and few and far between. We didn't kill all of you. We integrated you. Which is why those of you left on reservations are so fucking stupid. Those of you with sense have long joined the most powerful empire the planet has ever seen.

Thanks for not using "indian" you uppity little shit

You weren't even fuckign civiilzed and want to whine? What would you be without the whites? Still pastoralists because you didn't have any fucking pack animals.

My kin have been civilized for 5 millenia. Long before the whites. We have an actual culture and society to complain about losing. And yet here I am not whining about it because we were weak and the Muslims and Brits were strong.

You'd know that if your own people had civilized long enough to start fighting real wars. Merely existing gives you no rights.

He was addicted to being a junkie. His father was pharmacist. I couldn't or wouldn't shoot junk into my veins. He did, that fucker would shoot anything into his arm. When his dad got his own country pharmacy he started stealing morphine. I think he was shooting up alone and forgot how much he had done, and did some more ......adios. I had already been removed and relocated from the situation after a little stay in the county cross bar hotel. Three lifetimes ago.

She was committing a crime.
George Floyd was not.

As you know, that is not true.

George Floyd was initially arrested for trying to pass a counterfeit $20.00 bill to buy a pack of cigarettes. Floyd was a huge guy with a long criminal record and he was hopped up on several different illegal drugs. IF Floyd was in compliance and following the officers' orders, there was no reason to take him to the ground.

George Floyd had all these illegal drugs in his system at the time. I have no clue as to how they would all interact but it cannot be good. I am not a pathologist or MD but I also saw where he was positive for Sickle Cell Anemia and COVID-19.

Toxicology (see attached report for full details; testing
performed on antemortem blood specimens collected 5/25/20 at
9:00 p.m. at HHC and on postmortem urine)
A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:
1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL
2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL
3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL
4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL
5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL;
Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL
6. Cotinine positive
7. Caffeine positive
B. Blood volatiles: negative for ethanol, methanol,
isopropanol, or acetone
C. Urine drug screen: presumptive positive for cannabinoids,
amphetamines, and fentanyl/metabolite

D. Urine drug screen confirmation: morphine (free) 86 ng/mL

Republicans are so selective in their outrage.
Both were pieces of $hit...

One spent a good part of his life being a piece of $hit...

The other squandered her reputation and her life by becoming a piece of $hit at the end and joining in the Insurrection of January 6, 2021.

It's a pity that the Capital Police didn't open-up on those traitorous phukks with automatic weapons volley fire...

Republicans are so selective in their outrage.

Babbitt was a veteran and a working person. She died on hands and knees drawling.

Floyd was a career criminal dope head thug that had the cops called for using fake money and resisted arrest and died because he had a cocktail of drugs in his system.

One was a piece of shit, the other wasn't. And no, not all peoples lives are worth the same.

Babbitt was a veteran and a working person. She died on hands and knees drawling.

Floyd was a career criminal dope head thug that had the cops called for using fake money and resisted arrest and died because he had a cocktail of drugs in his system.

One was a piece of shit, the other wasn't. And no, not all peoples lives are worth the same.
She was shot while breaking through a window trying to breakdown a barricade set up by the Capitol Police. the video of the shooting clearly shows that it clearly shows her trying to bust open the window and what she does one of her fellow terrorists screams wait they have their guns out. the officers give clear warning in the video that anyone who came through the door would be shot she chose to ignore that warning and was shot as a result.

The evidence in the video of her shooting with clearly shows that you're full of shit

Lol absolutely none of this changes the fact that Floyd was NOT acting violently. The charge of resisting arrest does NOT necessarily mean a person acted violently even if there are cases where they do.
Sorry Billy000, that is not what was testified to in court.

Powerful Evidence That George Floyd Resisted Arrest

By ANDREW C. MCCARTHY
April 1, 2021 1:00 PM

"George Floyd forcibly resisted arrest. He did not verbally threaten the arresting officers, but he used significant force against them to try to prevent being taken into custody. He did not merely refuse to comply with their directives."

"That was the upshot of Wednesday, the third day of the Derek Chauvin trial, in which the fired officer is charged with two counts of murdering Floyd, as well as with a count of negligently causing his death (manslaughter)."

Though prosecutors tried some misdirection, the video and audio recordings are clear: Floyd, at six-foot, four-inches and 223 pounds (according to the autopsy report), was so determined not to be placed in the back of the squad car that, even though he was handcuffed, four grown men — police officers trained in the use of force, and pushing and pulling for all they were worth — could not get him to take a seated position.

As you know, that is not true.

George Floyd was initially arrested for trying to pass a counterfeit $20.00 bill to buy a pack of cigarettes. Floyd was a huge guy with a long criminal record and he was hopped up on several different illegal drugs. IF Floyd was in compliance and following the officers' orders, there was no reason to take him to the ground.

George Floyd had all these illegal drugs in his system at the time. I have no clue as to how they would all interact but it cannot be good. I am not a pathologist or MD but I also saw where he was positive for Sickle Cell Anemia and COVID-19.

Toxicology (see attached report for full details; testing
performed on antemortem blood specimens collected 5/25/20 at
9:00 p.m. at HHC and on postmortem urine)
A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:
1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL
2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL
3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL
4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL
5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL;
Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL
6. Cotinine positive
7. Caffeine positive
B. Blood volatiles: negative for ethanol, methanol,
isopropanol, or acetone
C. Urine drug screen: presumptive positive for cannabinoids,
amphetamines, and fentanyl/metabolite

D. Urine drug screen confirmation: morphine (free) 86 ng/mL

No, Floyd did NOT have a long criminal record.
He essentially only had ONE offense, and it was over 40 years ago.

And why are you listing negatives, like for alcohol, and positives for simple caffine?
That is making it seem worse than it really was.
Most likely he would not normally have been positive for these things, but the police likely cause him to swallow everything illegal in the car.

Forum List

Back