So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

Nah, I'm pretty sure it was the knee on his neck for 9 + minutes while he was on the ground in handcuffs that killed him.
no physical evidence of asphyxiation was presented. AUTOPSIES are done to FIND EVIDENCE on both gross exam and microscopic exam ----you got something that they FORGOT to present?

The trump Nazis' would be up in arms had George Floyd been a white supremacist like themselves.

Ashli Babbitt was one of their own, so their shared racism is the only reason the trump Nazis' panties are in a knot.

. bullshit ^^^^^^^^

the shit in this encounter is YOU. I have seen scores and scores of people being arrested or under arrest. ALL COLORS. A violent person is dangerous to himself and ALL around him. It is amazing that more of them do not DIE in the process. Your statement is shit because YOU ARE SHIT.
Spend some time in the PADDED ROOMS of inner city hospital emergency rooms before you put
your shitty ideas into cyberspace .....SHIT!!!!! Feel free to ask questions-----btw----cops are humans too.
Lol absolutely none of this changes the fact that Floyd was NOT acting violently. The charge of resisting arrest does NOT necessarily mean a person acted violently even if there are cases where they do.

lol what the fuck is this supposed to mean?

Are you defending that junkie piece of shit?
What i'm saying is even if Mr. Floyd was found guilty of passing a fake twenty dollar bill, that crime does not carry a death sentence. Furthermore it is not the job of the police to perform executions.

The trump Nazis' would be up in arms had George Floyd been a white supremacist like themselves.

Ashli Babbitt was one of their own, so their shared racism is the only reason the trump Nazis' panties are in a knot.

Yep, They would lose their minds if Floyd was white. If Floyd was white they would say “at least a black person wouldn’t be suffocated to death by the police like this white hero!”

Yep, They would lose their minds if Floyd was white. If Floyd was white they would say “at least a black person wouldn’t be suffocated to death by the police like this white hero!”
Yes, the delusional trump Nazis have completely lost their grip on reality.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it was the knee on his neck for 9 + minutes while he was on the ground in handcuffs that killed him.
That's because you're not a criminal and know nothing about policing or how they work

Wow the cops didn't treat the junkie well

And you're worried about this? They accurately identified they're allowed to treat him like shit

He was not a "citizen", and he was even by criminal standards a fucking scum bag.

What i'm saying is even if Mr. Floyd was found guilty of passing a fake twenty dollar bill, that crime does not carry a death sentence. Furthermore it is not the job of the police to perform executions.

He was found guilty of a lot more than that

And where you're getting this idea that what he was charged with matters in how they handled him I have no idea.

If i'm a shoplifter and whip out a gun and the cops shoot me. The response is not "he was shoplifting" lol

Black America understands this. I know most whites don't. But let me assure you he got what he had coming. Whiney junkie OD'd

no physical evidence of asphyxiation was presented. AUTOPSIES are done to FIND EVIDENCE on both gross exam and microscopic exam ----you got something that they FORGOT to present?

Not only did they kill him that day, but also they taunted him minutes before he died. The evidence was presented to the jury.

Prove it.

Bye, colonizer.

I'm half south asian

lol

I guess i found the whiney black, eh?

din do nuffin. Africans look down on you. lol

And if you want to look up floyd's record it's public knowledge. IT's how we know he pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach

If it's legal to kill rioters, the police would use machine guns for riot control. Somehow I never heard of the police machinegunning any crowds during any of the riots that occurred in the twentieth or twenty-first centuries. You have a very loose definition of the word terrorist.

Indeed.

If it was legal and justifiable for the one cowardly murdering piece of shit to shoot Ms. Babbit in the back, then why didn't we have officers doing the same thing, on a much bigger scale, when the Black LIES Matter filth were rioting and looting? Surely there was much, much, much more justification there for a very liberal use of deadly force.

Last edited:
It is understandable the trump Nazis would consider Ashli Babbitt a victim. She, unlike George Floyd, was a white supremacist like themselves. The trump Nazis' shared racism forces them to discount and disregard the value of lives of people of color.

The inherent racism of the trump Nazis is the motivating force that drives their fascism.

It's funny how it is always you left wrong-wing filth who keep bringing up race as an excuse to justify all sorts of unjustifiable behavior, and yet we on the right are the ones who are “racist”.

I think it's quite clear on what side true racism is consistently found.

That's because you're not a criminal and know nothing about policing or how they work

Wow the cops didn't treat the junkie well

And you're worried about this? They accurately identified they're allowed to treat him like shit

He was not a "citizen", and he was even by criminal standards a fucking scum bag.

I plead the 5th. I grew up smoking dirt weed from mexico in the 70's. After that I meet a lot of cops. They had the best weed.

I'm not saying he was a saint. Far form it. I'm saying he didn't deserve to die over a 20 dollar bill.

I will speak up for the Junkies. My best friend was one. He never made it out of the 70's.

The Jury has spoken......Until the appeal is heard!

Because she was actually murdered. Unlike George who overdosed.
She was shot while tresspassing on federal property, trying to break down a door where the capital police were guarding members of Congress.

The group she was with was actively making threats against those members as well as the vpotus. The police gave numerous warnings that she and her frllow TERRORISTS would be shot if they didn't stop. She got through the door first,vsnd was like shot.
As far as I'm concerned she got what was coming to her. it's not murder for a police officer to shoot someone when they have every reason to believe that person is armed and dangerous and intends to harm innocent people. Especially when they are taking part in the attack which involved threats against members of Congress as well as the vice president. Cheat she chose to ignore the warnings, and was shocked as a result of her choices.

That's bullshit, of course, and you know damn well that it is.

George Floyd was a subhuman criminal piece of shit. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the color of its skin, but with the choices that it made. The world is a better place with it dead.

If it was white, it'd still have been just as much a subhuman piece of shit, and the world would be just as much better off for it being dead.

It's only racist filth such as you who think that the color of its skin makes any difference as to what it was.

Republicans are so selective in their outrage.
And you are such a quisling and stooge.
Ashli Babbitt was shot to death without warning.

But George Floyd's struggling and high fentanyl content is his blood were both factors
he had control over. He could have submitted to an arrest. He just never did.

Forum List

Back