So why not shut everything down?

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Why aren’t we shutting down the power grid and water as well?
Why should those workers have to be exposed to the virus when no one else can work because of the “danger”?

Can anyone explain where the line is drawn for who gets to stay home and collect checks for doing nothing, and those forced to continue to work?

Why should those workers have to be exposed to the virus when no one else can work because of the “danger”?

Can anyone explain where the line is drawn for who gets to stay home and collect checks for doing nothing, and those forced to continue to work?
if you have to ask such a stupid question you will never understand the answer,,,

sorry but thats science,,

if you have to ask such a stupid question you will never understand the answer,,,

Regressives tell us it’s too dangerous to go outside. So why are we still allowing it?

Regressives tell us it’s too dangerous to go outside. So why are we still allowing it?
no one said that that I've seen,,,

There are many health professionals begin forced to work for discretionary reasons; it's call greed.

I actually take it as don't go out if it's not necessary.

Water and electricity need minimal hands on work these days.

But hell I have a well so I never have to worry about water as long as I have a generator

You haven’t heard that certain state and city thug politicians have declared its illegal to leave your home? You can’t even go to a park in most cities now. It’s “too dangerous”.

You haven’t heard that certain state and city thug politicians have declared its illegal to leave your home? You can’t even go to a park in most cities now. It’s “too dangerous”.

LINK?

you need to start reading the details in their declarations and you will see thats not what theyre saying,,,

what they are warning against is groupings and close contact,,,

^^ Temper Tantrum post ^^

Nurses and doctors not only have to work, they have to come into direct contact with China/NY virus carriers.

It's just not fair....

But hell I have a well so I never have to worry about water as long as I have a generator
How many weeks of fuel do you have stored?

The media is up and running as usual. They are probably falling all over themselves writing and broadcasting non stop blather about the virus. How about the mulch media like the NY Times and Newsweek and other rags that nobody reads anymore? Are they still operating while the rest of us are ordered to stay home? The weather channel is doing a good job keeping us aware of dangerous storms but they said they were sending a crew to Arkansas to analyze the recent tornado effects. Is that really necessary?

What should be shut down immediately is all pay to those in the public sector.

The public sector is destroying the private sector while continuing to get paid, themselves. There is something very, very wrong with that, folks.
Without the private sector, the public one will not get paid.
Every government worker is a leech on society to an extent, that's why the fewer the better.

Gov. workers are going to have to take pay cuts and charge less for taxes and budget their money tighter.

The public sector is destroying the private sector while continuing to get paid, themselves. There is something very, very wrong with that, folks.
So why should a postal worker, firefighter or a soldier not be paid again??

Or is "public sector" some umbrella term you like to throw out when you are having a temper tantrum about the government.....

Trump is president now...he owns it.....stop being a bitch

Fuel.

How many weeks of fuel do you have stored?
I have a 1000 gallon propane tank dedicated to the generator and a 1000 gallon tank for the house.

Propane stores way better than gas or diesel

Just to be clear, when you say "public sector" who exactly are you talking about?

Just to be clear, when you say "public sector" who exactly are you talking about?
Politicians and administrations.

Forum List

Back