So why is Trump blaming China and WHO??

People often mistake the flu for a bad cold, since flu symptoms mimic a cold. When you catch the flu, you might experience coughing, sneezing, runny nose, hoarse voice, and a sore throat.

But flu can progress into conditions like pneumonia, or worsen other chronic issues like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and congestive heart failure, which can quickly become life-threatening.

Flu can directly lead to death when the virus triggers severe inflammation in the lungs. When this happens, it can cause rapid respiratory failure because your lungs canā€™t transport enough oxygen into the rest of your body.

The flu can also cause your brain, heart, or muscles to become inflamed. This can lead to sepsis, an emergency condition that can be fatal if not immediately treated.
-----------------------------------------------
China is exempt from the flu and people do not die from pneumonia, but we have both extensively.

In the same article it says:

However, itā€™s difficult to accurately track how many cases of the flu each year lead to death from complications. States arenā€™t required to report flu diagnoses in adults to the CDC, so itā€™s likely that adult deaths associated with flu go under-reported.
Whatā€™s more, adults donā€™t often get tested for flu when theyā€™re sick, but instead get diagnosed with an associated condition.
---------------------------------
So people die from pneumonia, and we never check to see if its a novel coronavirus?? Wow!!!

The director of the WHO must be tight with China, they are working secretively.
I would try and explain it to you,,,but we all know you wouldnt understand,,,
Try to explain it, I really want to know.
the kicker is its been explained dozens of times on this forum already and you havent caught on as to why,,,

No it has not. Do you mean, we should be angry with China and save the money we pay (us taxpayers) to WHO? Do you mean we want a US man to be director of WHO and China needs to pay us and all the other countries that suffered that they didn't check the pneumonia cases right away (as in the article it says the US doesn't either)
that wasnt your question,,,please try and stay on topic,,,
I was answerig the other poster. You try to stay on topic.
then why did you respond to me and not them???
I made an mistake, so why are we suppose to be angry with China and WHO?? You have never answered.
a good starter is because they lied,,,

People often mistake the flu for a bad cold, since flu symptoms mimic a cold. When you catch the flu, you might experience coughing, sneezing, runny nose, hoarse voice, and a sore throat.

But flu can progress into conditions like pneumonia, or worsen other chronic issues like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and congestive heart failure, which can quickly become life-threatening.

Flu can directly lead to death when the virus triggers severe inflammation in the lungs. When this happens, it can cause rapid respiratory failure because your lungs canā€™t transport enough oxygen into the rest of your body.

The flu can also cause your brain, heart, or muscles to become inflamed. This can lead to sepsis, an emergency condition that can be fatal if not immediately treated.
China is exempt from the flu and people do not die from pneumonia, but we have both extensively.

However, itā€™s difficult to accurately track how many cases of the flu each year lead to death from complications. States arenā€™t required to report flu diagnoses in adults to the CDC, so itā€™s likely that adult deaths associated with flu go under-reported.
Whatā€™s more, adults donā€™t often get tested for flu when theyā€™re sick, but instead get diagnosed with an associated condition.
So people die from pneumonia, and we never check to see if its a novel coronavirus?? Wow!!!

And the republicans are blaming China and WHO. Really now!!
:wtf:
What does this have to do with the Frumpinator and where does it say China is exempt from the flu?
So people die from pneumonia in the USA, and we never check to see if its a novel coronavirus (new virus)?? Wow!!!
I'm assuming that somewhere behind those blue blinders of yours is an atrophied brain, at least the right half......... Your response was, well I don't know WTF it was other than senseless. :dunno:
31 Dec 2019

China reported a cluster of cases of pneumonia in Wuhan, Hubei Province. A novel coronavirus was eventually identified.

1 January 2020

WHO had set up the IMST (Incident Management Support Team) across the three levels of the organization: headquarters, regional headquarters and country level, putting the organization on an emergency footing for dealing with the outbreak.
------------------------------------------------------
We have many cases in the US that people die from pneumomia and we do not decipher what caused it. How do we know it didn't start here??

the kicker is its been explained dozens of times on this forum already and you havent caught on as to why,,,

No it has not. Do you mean, we should be angry with China and save the money we pay (us taxpayers) to WHO? Do you mean we want a US man to be director of WHO and China needs to pay us and all the other countries that suffered that they didn't check the pneumonia cases right away (as in the article it says the US doesn't either)
I made an mistake, so why are we suppose to be angry with China and WHO?? You have never answered.

How did they lie??? what did they lie about???

Moron....China has bought the WHO and now control it.....in particular the head of WHO, the Bond Villain Tedros........

:wtf:
What does this have to do with the Frumpinator and where does it say China is exempt from the flu?
So people die from pneumonia in the USA, and we never check to see if its a novel coronavirus (new virus)?? Wow!!!
I'm assuming that somewhere behind those blue blinders of yours is an atrophied brain, at least the right half......... Your response was, well I don't know WTF it was other than senseless. :dunno:
31 Dec 2019

China reported a cluster of cases of pneumonia in Wuhan, Hubei Province. A novel coronavirus was eventually identified.

1 January 2020

WHO had set up the IMST (Incident Management Support Team) across the three levels of the organization: headquarters, regional headquarters and country level, putting the organization on an emergency footing for dealing with the outbreak.
------------------------------------------------------
We have many cases in the US that people die from pneumomia and we do not decipher what caused it. How do we know it didn't start here??
Okay, I see what you're doing. Say hi to Xi for me.

How did they lie??? what did they lie about???
I told you you wouldnt understand because its been posted several times,,,

I'm calling no original content on this one. Penny couldn't write a grammatically-correct sentence if her life depended on it.

Two Words: Flu shot.
Flu shots only work part of the time. There are hundreds of different flu viruses that cycle around every year. The flu shot you get is the best guess of what this season's flu is.

Pneumonia is not always caused by the flu. Sometimes it is caused by bronchitis or copd. If it's the flu you will run a fever. Otherwise no flu even if you have pneumonia.

I and others on here have said with a link even, for the last few months...ā€¦.that in December in China, there were people showing up for treatment of a flu/pneumonia like illness that hadn't been seen before. When the Dr's & hospitals were reporting that info to China's office of WHO, they sat on it and did nothing. Not until it had already spread to other countries did they even attempt to pay attention and take meager action and still downplayed it.

Yet the left keeps blaming Trump for his 'lack of response', yet he was going by WHO's response.

And as to why people haven't been tested......there aren't enough tests to go around and they've been saying that since the beginning. LACK of tests. This is why most people doubt the actual numbers of Covid deaths reported......whether those that die actually had the virus or not, doesn't mean Covid was the actual cause. They are just saying it is, because they don't know, haven't tested for or could really care less. They just want numbers to keep the panic going.

NOW do you see????

Here is your answer as to why China and WHO both bear responsibility for the spread of Covid-19:

"But the six-day delay by Chinaā€™s leaders in Beijing came on top of almost two weeks during which the national Center for Disease Control did not register any cases from local officials, internal bulletins obtained by the AP confirm. Yet during that time, from Jan. 5 to Jan. 17, hundreds of patients were appearing in hospitals not just in Wuhan but across the country."

China chose to remain silent and WHO didn't bother to investigate.

how about the simple fact that once China saw the virus outbreak they restricted travel from Wuhan to other Chinese cities but did not restrict foreign travel. So the fucking Chinese Commies knew the danger.

So how much are you being paid by China to post propaganda?

Lets review a few facts:

1. The bat species that hosts this virus lives some 900kl from Wuhan. The bat is not indigenous to this area so it is not found in the wet market.

2. The Virology Lab that is experimenting on this species is very close to the wet market.

3. The Doctor running the lab, Lun is known for "gaylining" viruses. This is where the viruses are grown with other viruses that are highly infectious creating a new strain that has those highly infectious properties. This allows the virus to appear natural but it has been manipulated as these two viruses live in different parts of the earth and would not naturally combine. In this case COVID-19 has the L and S proteins of the HIV virus.

Dr's have looked at this new virus under electron microscopes and determined they were not "spliced" but the combinations were very suspicious as the viruses that contain them live in far reaching places and would not have met each other except in a lab. These doctors also suggest that the combining allowed this to jump to humans.

The Chinese had to know how infectious this was from the start.

4. Patient ZERO was a female from the Wuhan lab who was infected according to intelligence gathered from the area. Her boyfriend became infected and spread it to some 40 other people before it entered the Wuhan Market.

5. The Chinese government locked down the city and closed local traffic in or out except for people traveling internationally. They then proceeded to disinfect the city as the death toll grew.

6. Doctors who sounded the alarm are now dead or missing. All information about the virus has been destroyed along with tissues and any way to track it from the dead. All bodies were cremated.

7. The flu has an infectious rate of 1->1.3. Each person who gets the flue will spread it to one other and some times two others. CCOVID-19 has a rate of 1->5.7. This means one person who get this virus will spread it to 5-6 people during the incubation phase while they are A-symptomatic. This virus is 6 times more contagious than the flu and unlike the flu, you dont know your contagious. This virus attacks the lungs, heart, brain, and vascular systems, unlike the flu. We have no acquired immunities to this virus so once infections start you can not stop it. This is why Wuhan raged like a bon fire and the deaths there were in the 80,000 to 100,000 range, of which the Chinese lied about.

In my opinion and that of my colleges who worked in the NBC field (Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological warfare) This virus is the perfect killing machine. We had no immunity to it. It was released (intentionally or unintentionally) into a populace that was tightly compacted where it spread like wildfire. The Chinese tried to stop it inside their country but allowed other international countries to be seeded with this virus.

The WHO was told the virus was transmittable by Taiwan Officials on Dec 12th yet they continued to say there was no human to human transmission until January 14th. Why did the WHO continue this lie when they clearly knew of its abilities?

Was it ignorance or criminal? Their actions tell me they knew, so it leaves but one alternative.

Moron....China has bought the WHO and now control it.....in particular the head of WHO, the Bond Villain Tedros........

Proof that China has bought Tedros? Got any proof, and letters, anything.

Perhaps Tramps just wants him fired to put a republican, a USA man, in charge of WHO.

Forum List

Back