So why is the NFL Draft still scheduled to take place on April 23rd but all the other sports are

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
still on lockdown? If all the other sports are not on why the fuck is that still going on?

. . you're right.

They should just disband the entire NFL entirely, it's a threat to national security.

Keeping it going it's quite clearly a health threat, if they continue this, all the folks running it should be thrown into GITMO as terrorists. . .

. . you're right.

They should just disband the entire NFL entirely, it's a threat to national security.

Keeping it going it's quite clearly a health threat, if they continue this, all the folks running it should be thrown into GITMO as terrorists. . .

Plus its not anything exciting to watch. Who the fuck wants to see retarded ass roger goddell

still on lockdown? If all the other sports are not on why the fuck is that still going on?

They are going to do the draft from the studio... no people needed for the most part. I'm all for it. Can't wait to watch... nothing else going on in the sports world.

They are going to do the draft from the studio... no people needed for the most part. I'm all for it. Can't wait to watch... nothing else going on in the sports world.
Da Bucs! :funnyface: Aye, Pm me as to what the server can handle. I'm thinking 1660s.
I'll send enough for 1 and a backup. If the server mobo can handle that.

Probably because ESPN LOVES the NFL, it's their bread and butter, so to speak. I probably WILL watch some of it, at least the early rounds. There will be no other sports related programs on then.

Da Bucs! :funnyface: Aye, Pm me as to what the server can handle. I'm thinking 1660s.
I'll send enough for 1 and a backup. If the server mobo can handle that.

Replied to your PM. Congrats on Brady, BTW. Don't know how many more years he has left but changing the culture of the entire franchise is a good move... and he'll do just that. If you get 3 years out of him it'll be all golden. He cheated, but he's still the best. That's coming from a Cowboys fan too.

. . you're right.

Do you know how many potential felons the NFL employs? Jesus...keeping it going is a benefit to national security.

You are thick aren't you McFly? The draft is a primarily electronic process anyway. Drafting of individuals does not require large crowds. The league has all of the data (combines, films, interviews etc.) they require to select their draftees. The formal draft process can be conducted electronically and via teleconference.

Do you know how many potential felons the NFL employs? Jesus...keeping it going is a benefit to national security.

What is wrong with you? "Potential Felons" Jesus man.... racist much?
40% of African American men between the ages of 18-40 are in prison, on parole or probation.

30% of ALL individuals in the criminal justice system are black.

5.1 times that of Whites...7 times that of Asians

70% of NFL players are African American.

but I'm RRRRAAAAACIST!!!

Last edited:
40% of African American men between the ages of 18-40 are in prison, on parole or probation.

but I'm RRRRAAAAACIST!!!

There is no need to bring up crime or race when talking about the NFL Draft unless you are looking to direct the narrative towards race. So apparently you have an agenda, and yes, it does appear that you are quite racist. Just my 2c though. I actually prefer it when racists make it known and clear, I respect them more than the people that try to hide it... so more power to you man.

but I'm RRRRAAAAACIST!!!

There is no need to bring up crime or race when talking about the NFL Draft unless you are looking to direct the narrative towards race. So apparently you have an agenda, and yes, it does appear that you are quite racist. Just my 2c though. I actually prefer it when racists make it known and clear, I respect them more than the people that try to hide it... so more power to you man.
I'm not just talking about the draft. I am talking about the NFL as an institution, and the importance of that institution to stay functioning as high a capacity as possible. It (along with basketball) serves a much greater purpose than just entertainment. They represent black males off of the streets, committing violent crimes. Additionally, consider the number 'hangers on' that surround, and effectively leach a living off of these sports figures. These could represent thousands of crimes prevented each year.
Sport serves are very important purpose in our society.

The same way free agency is continuing and why your bitch ass was able to be on here whining about Dak Prescott...now delete this goofy ass post

The NFL draft may actually be better. It was great when it was on Saturdays and Sundays some years ago. It became like sports as a whole in general, it became crass. The draft should be a faster one also.

The NFL draft may actually be better. It was great when it was on Saturdays and Sundays some years ago. It became like sports as a whole in general, it became crass. The draft should be a faster one also.
They will still allow so many minutes between picks

It should not go faster

Forum List

Back