So why is my job open but Outside is closed?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
never in my life have i been so confused. we can be closed for 2 weeks since most state offices is closed

never in my life have i been so confused. we can be closed for 2 weeks since most state offices is closed
Now you can perfect your game.

fbj meme.jpg

Because they are hoping you have something wrong with you and become a victim so that the women at your office can safely walk with open toe shoes again...

Now being truthful you must be working in a office that is needed and a job that is required so FBJ please be safe, and for god sake do not and I mean do not scream kiss me I have Corona while walking through the office with Corona Beer!

Last edited:
So why is my job open but Outside is closed?

Someone has to pump the failing septic tanks....

It might be a twist on the “nonessential government workers” thing wherein the suits have decided to protect their best workers via a furlough and leave the nonessentials to man the fort and take their chances.

Forum List

Back