So Why Do You Hate Obama?

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
He pretty much stands for and accomplished everything the Right wants. That's why he is in trouble with his own party.

Historians agree the best Republican President was also the first: Abraham Lincoln. Who’s second runner up? Which President has represented Republican values best? Easy. President Barack Obama.

.....his signature legislative accomplishment was to implement a Republican/Heritage Foundation idea from 1989. Assuring Affordable Health Care for All Americans reads, “[N]either the federal government nor any state requires all households to protect themselves from the potentially catastrophic costs of a serious accident or illness. Under the Heritage plan, there would be such a requirement…A mandate on households certainly would force those with adequate means to obtain insurance protection.”

Obama renewed the Bush Tax Cuts. Republicans love those tax cuts even more than they love being against something once Obama has signed it. In fact the President hasn’t raised taxes at all – just like Republicans say they won’t....

And on top of the Bush Tax Cuts – Obama cut even more taxes for 95 percent of Americans.

What does this mean? It means we currently have eight GOP candidates running against what’s essentially a GOP incumbent. It means we have eight mediocre Republican candidates running against the best Republican president since Lincoln.

Column

Last edited:
Obama is nothing more than wall street's "employee of the month" bowing down to reform lite , nazi health care, and gitmo police statism

~S~

I don't hate Obama. I just think that he's been ineffective as a president.

Part of me agrees with him, the health care system has a lot of problems, but the way he went about fixing it has probably made matters worse. Imposing a huge new mandate on businesses and individuals who are already struggling is a terrible idea.

He brings a knife to a gunfight. It isn't just that the Republicans have rolled him- repeatedly, but the Democrats have, too.

In short, it isn't about idealogy, in so much as he's weak. And in a time when America has so many adversaries, military and economic, a weak president is a hinderance.

I don't 'hate' him, I just disagree with the majority of what he says and does.

But thanks for the overly emotional hysteria.

Do you, CG, really?

Name some policies he has done that you hate.

You mean like ObamaCare and his bail outs? And his 'World Apology' Tour? I could go on, but I'm working.... just take the hint... I disagree with most (not all) of what he does. And, for the record, I am aware that ObamaCare is 90% of what the GOP supported during Clinton's Presidency... I didn't support it then, and I don't now. Why? Because it is unconstitutional for the US Government to FORCE Americans to buy a product or service.

Get the fuck over it. I am not a Republican. I am not a Democrat. I am an independent thinking conservative.

So I guess the article is whining because he HASN'T been Radical Left ENOUGH for them.

poor things.

Last edited:
He pretty much stands for and accomplished everything the Right wants. That's why he is in trouble with his own party.

Historians agree the best Republican President was also the first: Abraham Lincoln. Who’s second runner up? Which President has represented Republican values best? Easy. President Barack Obama.

.....his signature legislative accomplishment was to implement a Republican/Heritage Foundation idea from 1989. Assuring Affordable Health Care for All Americans reads, “[N]either the federal government nor any state requires all households to protect themselves from the potentially catastrophic costs of a serious accident or illness. Under the Heritage plan, there would be such a requirement…A mandate on households certainly would force those with adequate means to obtain insurance protection.”

["]
And on top of the Bush Tax Cuts – Obama cut even more taxes for 95 percent of Americans.
[/SIZE]

["]What does this mean? It means we currently have eight GOP candidates running against what’s essentially a GOP incumbent. It means we have eight mediocre Republican candidates running against the best Republican president since Lincoln[/SIZE].

Goose, first, the big fonts and colors don't make your argument any more persuasive. Just because you have 64 crayons in the box, doesn't mean you need to use them all.

Second, if you really, really believed that Obama was a "republican", then it begs the question, why aren't you guys challenging him with a real Democrat?

When Democrats felt Jimmy Carter was too conservative, a lot of them got behind Ted Kennedy. Kennedy might have even unseated Carter had the Iran Hostage Crisis not happened.

When Republicans felt that George H. Bush has comprimised with Democrats too much, some got behind Pat Buchanan in 1992.

If he were truly betraying the principles of your party, then he should be challenged internally.

I would agree that he didn't do much of what he promised you guys, but a lot of what he promised wasn't feasible to start with.

["][/SIZE]

["]What does this mean? It means we currently have eight GOP candidates running against what’s essentially a GOP incumbent. It means we have eight mediocre Republican candidates running against the best Republican president since Lincoln[/SIZE].

Goose, first, the big fonts and colors don't make your argument any more persuasive. Just because you have 64 crayons in the box, doesn't mean you need to use them all.

Second, if you really, really believed that Obama was a "republican", then it begs the question, why aren't you guys challenging him with a real Democrat?

When Democrats felt Jimmy Carter was too conservative, a lot of them got behind Ted Kennedy. Kennedy might have even unseated Carter had the Iran Hostage Crisis not happened.

When Republicans felt that George H. Bush has comprimised with Democrats too much, some got behind Pat Buchanan in 1992.

If he were truly betraying the principles of your party, then he should be challenged internally.

I would agree that he didn't do much of what he promised you guys, but a lot of what he promised wasn't feasible to start with.

Uhhh....one usually highlights certain points that one wants to make. :eusa_whistle:

And in case you missed it there has been a lot of talk that Hillary should run against Obama.

I disagree with many of his opinions, but should i hate him?

according to the left, if you disagree with anything Obama does, you hate him. Oh, you're also a racist.

according to the left, if you disagree with anything Obama does, you hate him....

Wrong.

Oh, you're also a racist.

Only when they make racist comments.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bky2SGrmC8g&feature=related]The Republican Racist Monkeys Around At Sarah Palin Rally! - YouTube[/ame]

Uhhh....one usually highlights certain points that one wants to make. :eusa_whistle:.

Are you implying you had a point?

And in case you missed it there has been a lot of talk that Hillary should run against Obama.

Not really. Hillary certainly isn't interested and there are no big Democrats organizng to draft her.

when someone puts their name on the ballot in the Democratic primaries against this guy, then I will take it seriously.

Hate is a strong emotion. One must have feelings for a person, on a personal level, in order for the feeling of hate to exist, IMHO.

I can't say I personally hate anyone.

I can say that I dislike some one. I can also be disgusted with people. But that is generally because of what they do or don't do.

Hating is wasteful, takes up too much time and energy.

It was a stupid article and title.

We haven't even seen hate with Obama. THE HATE we saw was during the Bush administration. And we still see it TODAY.

Last edited:
I don't hate him either. I just don't like the way he's conducting business in the Oval Office.

Forum List

Back