So why do Democrats' want JUNK MAIL voting... two major reasons..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I've called what the Dems want as "JUNK MAIL" voting. This is where regardless if the person still lives at the address, the address will be used.
In other words there might be 1 million addressed ballots mailed to 1 million addresses.
Using the standard statistic that 10.1% move each year that means with the above 1 million addresses 100,000 people addressed HAVE moved.
So what happens to those 100,000 ballots?
Now the other reason the Dems want JUNK MAIL is that people haven't heard Biden in the debates... one on one. Biden not being able to cogently put answers together.
Hence get the votes in now... before people realize their mistake!
Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 5.42.10 PM.png

They use the system in Colorado...you're on the voter rolls, you get a ballot.

Strange how you never complained about the policy until you were programmed to do so.

I've called what the Dems want as "JUNK MAIL" voting. This is where regardless if the person still lives at the address, the address will be used.
In other words there might be 1 million addressed ballots mailed to 1 million addresses.
Using the standard statistic that 10.1% move each year that means with the above 1 million addresses 100,000 people addressed HAVE moved.
Now the other reason the Dems want JUNK MAIL is that people haven't heard Biden in the debates... one on one. Biden not being able to cogently put answers together.
View attachment 390349
If the voter no longer lives at the address, the ballot is returned by the USPS to the registrar. We get trays of address changes, undeliverables and "temporarily away" ballot returns every election. In county addresses are updated and a new ballot sent to the updated address. Out of county addresses are "pushed" to the new county and hopefully the voter gets a ballot mailed in their new county. Out of state moves are inactivated and sent a postcard that will allow the voter to be cancelled even if they don't return it.

That's how California does it.

Strange how you never complained about the policy until you were programmed to do so
What's really strange is the democrats desire to change how it's been done for most states.
Yeah, so weird that in a global pandemic that is infecting thousands and killing hundreds per day would drive ANYONE with a brain to limit large gatherings. Jesus...

Yeah, so weird that in a global pandemic that is infecting thousands and killing hundreds per day would drive ANYONE with a brain to limit large gatherings. Jesus...
Do you have ANY proof that the shutdowns have prevented anything?
Yes.

View attachment 390349
If the voter no longer lives at the address, the ballot is returned by the USPS to the registrar. We get trays of address changes, undeliverables and "temporarily away" ballot returns every election. In county addresses are updated and a new ballot sent to the updated address. Out of county addresses are "pushed" to the new county and hopefully the voter gets a ballot mailed in their new county. Out of state moves are inactivated and sent a postcard that will allow the voter to be cancelled even if they don't return it.

How do you know the voter no longer lives at the address? My experience is I get mail from previous person who lived where I live now.
Being honest I put the mail back in the outgoing mail box.
And I'm confident that most people do what I do.
But the FACTS are there are people that check trash bins.
Hauula resident Thomas Adolpho said he got five ballots for renters who haven’t lived on his property in over a decade. Enele Ongoongotau Jr. said he received a ballot at his Kahuku home for his niece who moved to the mainland last year. Kaneohe resident Jennifer Nakamura has a ballot for her uncle who is incarcerated. And one woman, who didn’t want to be named, said she received a ballot for her father who died five years ago in Utah.

Are polling places outdoor?
2 things.......

Trump's rally's are outside and he's been criticized by the left for having them.

What does outside have to do with anything? Everything you've done in the past 7 months been outside? LOL
Trump's rallies are not outdoors, they practice zero social distancing and they don't wear masks. Outside has much to do with it.

View attachment 390349

How do you know the voter no longer lives at the address? My experience is I get mail from previous person who lived where I live now.

Because the post office returns it to us with a yellow sticker on it or the new resident returns it marked "return to sender, not at this address".

View attachment 390349

Because the post office returns it to us with a yellow sticker on it or the new resident returns it marked "return to sender, not at this address".
YES... that depends on the new resident to do that. But tell me what percent of mail returned with "return to sender"?
No one is concerned about honest law abiding citizens returning wrong addressed mail.
It is the simple effort by people going to mail box waste baskets and sorting through the discarded mail.
YOU know probably better than I if this is a issue.
In fact, your mailbox is the riskiest non-technological point for identity theft, according to a study released in October 2007 by Heith Copes and Lynne Vieratis. The study, an assessment of closed U.S. Secret Service cases between 2000 and 2006 which had components of identity theft and identity fraud, showed the top two methods of non-technological identity theft were re-routing of mail and mail theft. In other words, your mailbox is a serious threat to your identity.

View attachment 390349

YES... that depends on the new resident to do that. But tell me what percent of mail returned with "return to sender"?
No one is concerned about honest law abiding citizens returning wrong addressed mail.
It is the simple effort by people going to mail box waste baskets and sorting through the discarded mail.
YOU know probably better than I if this is a issue.
In fact, your mailbox is the riskiest non-technological point for identity theft, according to a study released in October 2007 by Heith Copes and Lynne Vieratis. The study, an assessment of closed U.S. Secret Service cases between 2000 and 2006 which had components of identity theft and identity fraud, showed the top two methods of non-technological identity theft were re-routing of mail and mail theft. In other words, your mailbox is a serious threat to your identity.
And? What does identity theft have to do with voting by mail?

View attachment 390349
biden change my mind.jpg

Forum List

Back