So why did Desmond hit Locke with his car???

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
wtf-lost.jpg

Well, at least we now know what those whispers are.

I'm confused after Tuesday's episode. Very confused. Why wasn't Desmond afraid of Locke/smokie? After Locke/sm threw Desmond down the well and went back to camp and Hugo showed up saying he brought someone with him . . . I really thought Desmond was going to walk out of the jungle.

And Hugo and Lily (Lily? is that her name), when they kissed . . Hugo started remembering. Is the 'alternate universe' (which I have thought was what would have happened if they hadn't crashed) more of an 'alternate reality' which is co-existing along side of this reality? If so . . . how very Fringe-like!

And why didn't I see this thread earlier in the week? I'm losing it. < ------ haha, unintentional Lost reference.

Last edited:
I'm confused after Tuesday's episode. Very confused. Why wasn't Desmond afraid of Locke/smokie? After Locke/sm threw Desmond down the well and went back to camp and Hugo showed up saying he brought someone with him . . . I really thought Desmond was going to walk out of the jungle.

And Hugo and Lily (Lily? is that her name), when they kissed . . Hugo started remembering. Is the 'alternate universe' (which I have thought was what would have happened if they hadn't crashed) more of an 'alternate reality' which is co-existing along side of this reality? If so . . . how very Fringe-like!

I think it's two lives, because how could they have memories of something if it never happened. They lived it both, and the bomb going off made it ..........oh heck, it's too complicated.......

Hugo and Libby! She looked old enough to be his mother I thought! But the Cougar thing is in now days lol!

Now, if my Desmond IS dead (tho in the previews they showed him sitting up in the well) then I PERSONALLY will go kill 'not Locke' myself! :evil:

Don't lay a finger on my Desmond! Or my Sawyer!

Because Desmond is obviously a hermaphrodite striking out at his/her only crush.

I think it's two lives, because how could they have memories of something if it never happened. They lived it both, and the bomb going off made it ..........oh heck, it's too complicated.......

This is very Fringe-like. Two universes that co-exist. (JJ does Fringe too.)

Hugo and Libby! She looked old enough to be his mother I thought! But the Cougar thing is in now days lol!

LIBBY! Crap I couldn't quite remember. She did look old and haggard.

Now, if my Desmond IS dead (tho in the previews they showed him sitting up in the well) then I PERSONALLY will go kill 'not Locke' myself! :evil:

Nah, he's not dead. Is he some kind of 'go-between' or a 'peace-keeper' type? The electromagnetic thingy didn't affect him. Meybe he's superman!

You know how Jacob is looking for someone to replace him? Just like The Santa Clause. lol

This is very Fringe-like. Two universes that co-exist. (JJ does Fringe too.)

LIBBY! Crap I couldn't quite remember. She did look old and haggard.

Nah, he's not dead. Is he some kind of 'go-between' or a 'peace-keeper' type? The electromagnetic thingy didn't affect him. Meybe he's superman!

You know how Jacob is looking for someone to replace him? Just like The Santa Clause. lol

OK, well, he BETTER NOT DIE!

He is the "Constant"-remember? Don't know exactly what that means, but will he be "The One?" or will it be Hurley? It's one or the other imo.

New Topics

Forum List

Back