So why aren't we TOLD THESE numbers???

Dude, they've been hammering the point that this thing ranges from asymptomatic to fatal. If everyone absolutely knew when they had it there would be no need for these widespread shutdowns. The thing is spreading like it is precisely because most people have mild or no symptoms. WTF are listening to where you don't know this?

NO you are missing the point! HOW many people that have COVID-19 have little or no symptoms? HAVE NO need for ventilators? Are actually hospitalized!
DUDE you don't seem to comprehend that if YOU and the majority of Americans realized that 71% of the cases are mild with hardly any issues and yes a smaller % have to be hospitalized, and yes like Boris Johnson have to be intubated...BUT not on a ventilator! And that was one of the bashing points of the MSM... oh my... where are the ventilators!!! Woe is us!
Many are hospitalized because hospitals are the only place that can keep them in isolation away from the public and quickly act if things get worse. Do you happen to have an isolation room at your house? Me neither and the shitter does not count. That's why you are seeing these makeshift hospitals going up in convention centers and arenas. You have to isolate and observe because it seems you can go from bad to worse quite rapidly.
Fear mongering BS.

You don't have to have an isolation room for each one dummy. A dang large tent with AC and beds with temporary power would hold a whole bunch.

OMFG.......they might catch it AGAIN......oops.........They already have it dummy.......they gonna catch it twice....

The Medical staff use Respirators with Cartridges instead of throw aways.........and there you go......guards outside ..........2 to 3 door out of plastic for CBR entrance.......bam.

This country has lost it.
The only people who have lost it are those who think they know better than epidemiologists how to fight an epidemic.
Tell me how they are going to catch it twice dumb ass............. You don't have to have individual rooms when the shit hits the fan...........you need the equipment and a bed.....and power and ventilation.............

The military has been doing that since WWII, with the exception of the AC........we put up tents for Shutdowns that could do this...........AC....and power across the whole thing.............

Your fear mongering is BS.........

Can they the medical staff be overwhelmed...........yup.........but please don't blow smoke on how hard it is to do the isolation.

Army Corp of Engineers ..........saying how to do it all over the country.

Luckily he doesn't have Occupied TDS disease.

Dude, they've been hammering the point that this thing ranges from asymptomatic to fatal. If everyone absolutely knew when they had it there would be no need for these widespread shutdowns. The thing is spreading like it is precisely because most people have mild or no symptoms. WTF are listening to where you don't know this?

NO you are missing the point! HOW many people that have COVID-19 have little or no symptoms? HAVE NO need for ventilators? Are actually hospitalized!
DUDE you don't seem to comprehend that if YOU and the majority of Americans realized that 71% of the cases are mild with hardly any issues and yes a smaller % have to be hospitalized, and yes like Boris Johnson have to be intubated...BUT not on a ventilator! And that was one of the bashing points of the MSM... oh my... where are the ventilators!!! Woe is us!
Many are hospitalized because hospitals are the only place that can keep them in isolation away from the public and quickly act if things get worse. Do you happen to have an isolation room at your house? Me neither and the shitter does not count. That's why you are seeing these makeshift hospitals going up in convention centers and arenas. You have to isolate and observe because it seems you can go from bad to worse quite rapidly.
Fear mongering BS.

You don't have to have an isolation room for each one dummy. A dang large tent with AC and beds with temporary power would hold a whole bunch.

OMFG.......they might catch it AGAIN......oops.........They already have it dummy.......they gonna catch it twice....

The Medical staff use Respirators with Cartridges instead of throw aways.........and there you go......guards outside ..........2 to 3 door out of plastic for CBR entrance.......bam.

The only people who have lost it are those who think they know better than epidemiologists how to fight an epidemic.
Tell me how they are going to catch it twice dumb ass............. You don't have to have individual rooms when the shit hits the fan...........you need the equipment and a bed.....and power and ventilation.............

The military has been doing that since WWII, with the exception of the AC........we put up tents for Shutdowns that could do this...........AC....and power across the whole thing.............

Can they the medical staff be overwhelmed...........yup.........but please don't blow smoke on how hard it is to do the isolation.
If you go back and read the thread I was ridiculing a pile of uninformed bullshit from Healthmyths. The dumbasses trying to monday morning quarterback this thing is half the reason we are the global epicenter of the pandemic. Listen to the doctors, disregard everyone who is not a doctor and you might live through this.

Fear mongering BS.

If you go back and read the thread I was ridiculing a pile of uninformed bullshit from Healthmyths. The dumbasses trying to monday morning quarterback this thing is half the reason we are the global epicenter of the pandemic. Listen to the doctors, disregard everyone who is not a doctor and you might live through this.
Take your Fear mongering and shove it..................The Op is pointing out Stats and FEAR MONGERING.....and the numbers are still high being reported.......Is the disease deadly........yup

Where the Diseases in 1957 and 68 deadly...........yup..........did the whole world shut down back then........NOPE.

My how to do the tents thing for Isolation is SPOT ON.....and the Army Corp of Engineers in that video explains how easy it is to do negative ventilation........It's not ROCKET SCIENCE.

Twice a day I go to this site:ArcGIS Dashboards
and read the numbers like the attached screen shot.
I subtract from total confirmed... 1,587,209 the total deaths 94,850 and Total recovered 353,291 this leaves 1,139,068.
Now why are these 1,139,068 or 71% of the total important.
Folks... this number is NEVER discussed. Because of this fact which most people don't know as they only hear about the 94,850 deaths. "About 80 percent of people who come down with it doesn’t seem to get very sick. Some might not even know they have it."
The CCR data for China is interesting. It indicates that 13.8% of infected people required significant medical care and 4.7% of infections needed intensive medical care.

So why hasn't our MSM telling us that 80% of the cases aren't dying. Aren't on ventilators. WHY?

My point is that the "pandemic" is manufactured!
Remember this statistic:
This season CDC estimates that, as of mid-March, between 29,000 and 59,000 have died due to influenza illnesses.
Add to that the misery of hundreds of thousands of flu-related hospitalizations and millions of medical visits for flu symptoms this season.

FACTS folks... and because of the extremely BIASED MSM... we now have 10 million people out of work... all out of FEAR of NOTHING!

View attachment 321265

They have to keep pumping the fear to keep the public locked down.

Fear mongering BS.

Take your Fear mongering and shove it..................The Op is pointing out Stats and FEAR MONGERING.....and the numbers are still high being reported.......Is the disease deadly........yup

Where the Diseases in 1957 and 68 deadly...........yup..........did the whole world shut down back then........NOPE.

My how to do the tents thing for Isolation is SPOT ON.....and the Army Corp of Engineers in that video explains how easy it is to do negative ventilation........It's not ROCKET SCIENCE.

Exactly

Fear mongering BS.

I'll do whatever I want. Y'all can cower down in fear.

I subtract from total confirmed... 1,587,209 the total deaths 94,850 and Total recovered 353,291 this leaves 1,139,068.
Folks... this number is NEVER discussed. Because of this fact which most people don't know as they only hear about the 94,850 deaths. "About 80 percent of people who come down with it doesn’t seem to get very sick. Some might not even know they have it."
The CCR data for China is interesting. It indicates that 13.8% of infected people required significant medical care and 4.7% of infections needed intensive medical care.

So why hasn't our MSM telling us that 80% of the cases aren't dying. Aren't on ventilators. WHY?

Remember this statistic:
This season CDC estimates that, as of mid-March, between 29,000 and 59,000 have died due to influenza illnesses.
Add to that the misery of hundreds of thousands of flu-related hospitalizations and millions of medical visits for flu symptoms this season.

FACTS folks... and because of the extremely BIASED MSM... we now have 10 million people out of work... all out of FEAR of NOTHING!

View attachment 321265
Winner, winner Chicken Dinner!

It is all a hoax being perpetrated by Trump so he can get re-elected.

Right... 10% of the 160 million workers not working and Trump wanted that?

Trump is making up the numbers of infected and deaths all so he can make money selling masks.

You and I are wise to his evil plan!

Fear mongering BS.

Don't lump me with this retard.

Fear mongering BS.

Don't lump me with this retard.

Sorry eagle, Im not.

Over a 100,000 Americans died in both of those........so shove it ........Mr. doesn't do his homework again
AGAIN...did 800 die in NYC on a single day?

In ANY city?

No?
show links or shut up.............an easy google search will show my numbers are correct on total deaths...............

Our COUNTRY DIDN'T SHUT DOWN...........Sweden didn't shut down now......they will be in better shape than most after taking a hit early and getting on with their lives...................as most of the country will get it and not even know they had it................and can't infect others anymore.

You wrote: "The thing is spreading like it is precisely because most people have mild or no symptoms."

How do you know that MOST people have mild or no symptoms?
Where are you statistics for that statement?

Remember this statistic:

View attachment 321265

This exactly what the mainstream media is saying. 80% of the people won't need hospitalization. But you have 450,000 confirmed cases. That means you have 90,000 people who need to be in the hospital, half of them in New York.

New York only has 48,000 hospital beds, total - in the whole state. Not just covid beds, but heart attacks, strokes, broken bones. The problem is that if everybody gets sick at the same time, there aren't enough beds, there aren't enough ventilators, there aren't enough staff, and there aren't enough PPE's to care for that many people at the same time.

If you can spread out the number of people getting sick and slow the rate of infection down, fewer people getting sick at the same time means everybody gets the treatment they need, and the hospitals won't be overwhelmed.
I don't know where you got your numbers but there are in the state of NEW YORK..
There are 262 hospitals with a total bed count of 63,984 beds.
Now the below tracks 7,000 hospitals in the USA.
I'll excuse you for not knowing this info though BECAUSE you have to pay as I did for it!

FACTS versus guessing, hyperbole....

Well, now there is scary news coming out of S. Korea. Seems that some people who had caught the virus and recovered have been reinfected. There are roughly 100 cases right now.

South Korea reported Friday that almost 100 patients thought to have recovered from the new coronavirus had tested positive again, sparking fears that populations could become re-infected with COVID-19.

The Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced that 91 people who had previously been cleared of the virus had tested positive. The KCDC had said the number had risen from 51 cases reported earlier in the week.

Forum List

Back