So why aren't we TOLD THESE numbers???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Twice a day I go to this site:ArcGIS Dashboards
and read the numbers like the attached screen shot.
I subtract from total confirmed... 1,587,209 the total deaths 94,850 and Total recovered 353,291 this leaves 1,139,068.
Now why are these 1,139,068 or 71% of the total important.
Folks... this number is NEVER discussed. Because of this fact which most people don't know as they only hear about the 94,850 deaths. "About 80 percent of people who come down with it doesn’t seem to get very sick. Some might not even know they have it."
The CCR data for China is interesting. It indicates that 13.8% of infected people required significant medical care and 4.7% of infections needed intensive medical care.

So why hasn't our MSM telling us that 80% of the cases aren't dying. Aren't on ventilators. WHY?

My point is that the "pandemic" is manufactured!
Remember this statistic:
This season CDC estimates that, as of mid-March, between 29,000 and 59,000 have died due to influenza illnesses.
Add to that the misery of hundreds of thousands of flu-related hospitalizations and millions of medical visits for flu symptoms this season.

FACTS folks... and because of the extremely BIASED MSM... we now have 10 million people out of work... all out of FEAR of NOTHING!

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 6.00.53 PM.png

You know why the media is doing this, or you should.
Here is ONE fact as to why the MSM is doing this:
In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative, coverage of President Trump has included a

Dude, they've been hammering the point that this thing ranges from asymptomatic to fatal. If everyone absolutely knew when they had it there would be no need for these widespread shutdowns. The thing is spreading like it is precisely because most people have mild or no symptoms. WTF are listening to where you don't know this?

Dude, they've been hammering the point that this thing ranges from asymptomatic to fatal. If everyone absolutely knew when they had it there would be no need for these widespread shutdowns. The thing is spreading like it is precisely because most people have mild or no symptoms. WTF are listening to where you don't know this?

NO you are missing the point! HOW many people that have COVID-19 have little or no symptoms? HAVE NO need for ventilators? Are actually hospitalized!
DUDE you don't seem to comprehend that if YOU and the majority of Americans realized that 71% of the cases are mild with hardly any issues and yes a smaller % have to be hospitalized, and yes like Boris Johnson have to be intubated...BUT not on a ventilator! And that was one of the bashing points of the MSM... oh my... where are the ventilators!!! Woe is us!

You know why the media is doing this, or you should.
Yep, I'm sure they DO know why. And if they DON'T, the simple answer is the lamestream media HAS to somehow make our president look bad. The media has been in bed with the Dim Dems since the day our president announced he was running for the office of president in 2015. This is undeniably evident in their every day, every hour assault on President Donald Trump. It's sickening to observe, but it IS there.

You know, there IS some hope here though. I saw on the news last night where they are developing a test that shows if you have the antibodies and can't catch it or not. And, they are supposed to give results in 30 seconds to a minute. Give all employers a bunch of these tests, and they can test their employees to see if they are safe to work or not.

I subtract from total confirmed... 1,587,209 the total deaths 94,850 and Total recovered 353,291 this leaves 1,139,068.
Folks... this number is NEVER discussed. Because of this fact which most people don't know as they only hear about the 94,850 deaths. "About 80 percent of people who come down with it doesn’t seem to get very sick. Some might not even know they have it."
The CCR data for China is interesting. It indicates that 13.8% of infected people required significant medical care and 4.7% of infections needed intensive medical care.

So why hasn't our MSM telling us that 80% of the cases aren't dying. Aren't on ventilators. WHY?

Remember this statistic:
This season CDC estimates that, as of mid-March, between 29,000 and 59,000 have died due to influenza illnesses.
Add to that the misery of hundreds of thousands of flu-related hospitalizations and millions of medical visits for flu symptoms this season.

FACTS folks... and because of the extremely BIASED MSM... we now have 10 million people out of work... all out of FEAR of NOTHING!

View attachment 321265
We knew this. It's common knowledge.

Remember this statistic:

View attachment 321265

This exactly what the mainstream media is saying. 80% of the people won't need hospitalization. But you have 450,000 confirmed cases. That means you have 90,000 people who need to be in the hospital, half of them in New York.

New York only has 48,000 hospital beds, total - in the whole state. Not just covid beds, but heart attacks, strokes, broken bones. The problem is that if everybody gets sick at the same time, there aren't enough beds, there aren't enough ventilators, there aren't enough staff, and there aren't enough PPE's to care for that many people at the same time.

If you can spread out the number of people getting sick and slow the rate of infection down, fewer people getting sick at the same time means everybody gets the treatment they need, and the hospitals won't be overwhelmed.

You know, there IS some hope here though. I saw on the news last night where they are developing a test that shows if you have the antibodies and can't catch it or not. And, they are supposed to give results in 30 seconds to a minute. Give all employers a bunch of these tests, and they can test their employees to see if they are safe to work or not.
Unfortunately we don't know for sure that you can't get it more than once

Remember this statistic:

View attachment 321265

Because they stopped reporting news and made them selves the news.

Remember this statistic:

View attachment 321265
Winner, winner Chicken Dinner!

It is all a hoax being perpetrated by Trump so he can get re-elected.

But, you and I are wise to him.

Remember this statistic:

View attachment 321265

WE KNEW WHAT Dummy??? KNEW how many were NOT hospitalized? Or we need 100,000s ventilators... for what?
DO you know exactly how many are hospitalized?
I'm watching Dr. Briz and SHE pointed out that many have minor symptoms...and are counted as part of the hysterical number! Do you now know WHY CNN no longer showing this? Because more and more intelligent people are recognizing what this was ... a way to recoup the 96% donations that CNN,et.al gave to Hillary and they lost...hence Blame Trump!

Yanno, here in Amarillo, BSA Hospital has had to FURLOUGH workers because people aren't coming into the hospital unless they absolutely have to. People who had elective surgery scheduled are cancelling because we've had cases up here in the Panhandle, and they are being treated there.

The furloughed workers were told to go home, but be available in case they were needed. Apparently, the virus is causing the hospital to draw down so they don't go broke because of all the business they are losing.

Remember people, hospitals are a for profit enterprise. Very few charity hospitals are left nowadays.

Remember this statistic:

View attachment 321265
Winner, winner Chicken Dinner!

It is all a hoax being perpetrated by Trump so he can get re-elected.

Right... 10% of the 160 million workers not working and Trump wanted that?

Remember this statistic:

View attachment 321265

WE KNEW WHAT Dummy??? KNEW how many were NOT hospitalized? Or we need 100,000s ventilators... for what?
I'm watching Dr. Briz and SHE pointed out that many have minor symptoms...and are counted as part of the hysterical number! Do you now know WHY CNN no longer showing this? Because more and more intelligent people are recognizing what this was ... a way to recoup the 96% donations that CNN,et.al gave to Hillary and they lost...hence Blame Trump!
Do NOT attempt arguing with this dummy. He's SO dumb, YOUR I.Q. will drop 20 points in 5 minutes if you engage with this moron. Thank you.

NO you are missing the point! HOW many people that have COVID-19 have little or no symptoms? HAVE NO need for ventilators? Are actually hospitalized!
DUDE you don't seem to comprehend that if YOU and the majority of Americans realized that 71% of the cases are mild with hardly any issues and yes a smaller % have to be hospitalized, and yes like Boris Johnson have to be intubated...BUT not on a ventilator! And that was one of the bashing points of the MSM... oh my... where are the ventilators!!! Woe is us!
Many are hospitalized because hospitals are the only place that can keep them in isolation away from the public and quickly act if things get worse. Do you happen to have an isolation room at your house? Me neither and the shitter does not count. That's why you are seeing these makeshift hospitals going up in convention centers and arenas. You have to isolate and observe because it seems you can go from bad to worse quite rapidly.

Many are hospitalized because hospitals are the only place that can keep them in isolation away from the public and quickly act if things get worse. Do you happen to have an isolation room at your house? Me neither and the shitter does not count. That's why you are seeing these makeshift hospitals going up in convention centers and arenas. You have to isolate and observe because it seems you can go from bad to worse quite rapidly.
All that maybe true! BUT why aren't they sharing the reality that 71% of the people are NOT hospitalized!
See the issue is scaring people to such a degree 10 million are out of work! Small businesses closing. ALL because
we haven't been told the truth! 71% of the cases are NOT dying!

Remember this statistic:

View attachment 321265

Do NOT attempt arguing with this dummy. He's SO dumb, YOUR I.Q. will drop 20 points in 5 minutes if you engage with this moron. Thank you.
Who is arguing? You certainly and obviously never thought about the FACT this was blown out of proportion!
By the MSM to make up for the fact they donated to Hillary and she was beaten by us "deplorables"!
So keep on thinking the sky is falling and the rest of us will probably be paying for idiocy!

Forum List

Back