So why are schools closing when as of 6/21/21 among the 74 million school age children (under 18) there were ONLY 209 deaths?

there is positive news coming out of my home state, FL. desantis introduced his new surgeon general, a Frontline doctor! the doctor said there would be no mandates for they are anti human rights, that he would focus on science and not mix his own thoughts as if they were science, that floridians have a right to the available resources, including herbs, to fight covid, and that children should stay in school for their well being.
I haven't felt this reassured since 2019.

to be honest, my daughter had a slight sore throat and tested positive but with a relatively low viral load. she immediately got her monoclonal treatment. her husband is clear but wants to get it over with. I suggested she French kiss him. lol

then we have the truly brainwashed chiming in. my other daughter took the shot and thinks we will kill the grandchildren with covid and requested we get the vaccine. we contracted covid months ago so I sent her a pic of the kids recovering from covid with big smiles in a hot tub waving peace signs.

go to bitchute categories health and medical. every day, I see small children
suffering from vaccine injury. one stupid woman enrolled her baby in the trials, and on the 14th day, the child was paralyzed from the neck down. today it was a 13 yr old who had a heart attack right after vaccine-needless wasting of childrens' lives.
DeathSantis hired one of the kook "Frontline" doctors...wonderful.

Good luck Florida

On July 27, 2020, the Tea Party Patriots hosted and funded a press conference in Washington, D.C., in front of the Supreme Court Building, dubbed the "White Coat Summit",[5] which featured a group led by Gold that referred to themselves as "America's Frontline Doctors". The group claimed that a cocktail of hydroxychloroquine, Zithromax, and zinc could be used as a "cure" for COVID-19, and that public health measures were therefore unnecessary. None of these drugs have been approved by the FDA or other regulators as therapeutics for COVID-19, and the claims were made without peer-reviewed evidence [6][7][8]

One of the speakers, Stella Immanuel, said she herself had treated and cured 350 COVID-19 patients using the aforementioned cocktail, and referred to doctors refusing to use hydroxychloroquine as being like the "good Germans who allow the Nazis to kill the Jews".[6][7][8] They also accused "fake pharma companies" of sponsoring studies that found hydroxychloroquine to be ineffective against COVID-19.[9]

Stella Gwandiku-Ambe Immanuel (born 1965) is a Cameroonian-American physician and pastor. In mid-2020 amid the COVID-19 pandemic, a video went viral on social media platforms in which Immanuel said hydroxychloroquine can cure COVID-19, and that public health measures such as social distancing and the wearing of face masks are ineffective and unnecessary. The platforms removed Immanuel's videos and posts, which they said promote misinformation related to the pandemic.

Immanuel is also the founder of a charismatic religious organization called Fire Power Ministries; in her role as its founder, she has made fringe claims about other medical conditions, especially in relation to human sexuality. She has said endometriosis, infertility, miscarriages, and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are caused by spirit spouses, and has also endorsed a number of conspiracy theories that include the involvement of space aliens and the Illuminati in manipulating society and government.

Having kids wear masks is not harming them
Nice attempt at moving the goalposts. Post the measure, anywhere in the US, where this is the only one being enacted.

The thread OP was about schools closing, that does not only hurt children, it is devastating. Masking is but one faucet and it is ALSO not justified in relation to school and COVID.

I can reiterate again, because you simply refuse to even deal with it, the seasonal flu has killed more children each and every year for many, many decades than COVID has. Not once have you called for a mask measure for the children over that time. I bet you never even contemplated such an asinine measure. The recent data we have from COVID shows us that masking is massively more effective against the FLU as well. Why?

Because it is a non-issue when it comes to risk factors. No one is going to call for masking to protect against the flu after this either. If you want to call for masking to protect teachers then fine but actually do so. The left is going on and on about 'protecting the kids' when that is an outright bullshit lie - none of these measures have squat to do with protecting kids.

If they were honest and we brought the evidence to bear here, none of these measure would be happening. Like most of the world has already done, schools should be resuming normal activity.

In reality, we are crafting sub-optimal policy because we are focusing on things that are irrelevant to COVID and ignoring those things that are. That means more deaths.

How many children died from influenza prior to this in our schools? Where was your concern then?
During the 2018–2019 season, 136 deaths in children with laboratory–confirmed influenza virus infection were reported in the United States.
How many declared COVID deaths of children under 18 as of 9/22/21? -- 544 deaths.

I bet 200 kids died from bad drugs during the same period
I don't know how many died from 'bad drugs' but it does appear we have known for about a decade that Opioids alone seem to kill more than COVID.

We should shutdown hospitals, with more than 0 deaths being unacceptable and all....

How many dead kids (not to mention teachers and staff) are enough for you?
The only way the virus is going to go away is when most of the population has immunity----the vaccines at most only provide months of immunity, the kids are really not effected by the virus-----the schools should have stayed open allowing the kids to be exposed and immunized when the virus was doing little to them. Now the virus is mutating and instead of being immuned when it was much safer for the kids, the idiots locked them down so now when they are inevitably exposed---their chances of death are higher. People, I mean adults such as the teachers pushing this stay home nonsense, have really fucked over the kids.

The only way the virus is going to go away is when most of the population has immunity----the vaccines at most only provide months of immunity, the kids are really not effected by the virus-----the schools should have stayed open allowing the kids to be exposed and immunized when the virus was doing little to them. Now the virus is mutating and instead of being immuned when it was much safer for the kids, the idiots locked them down so now when they are inevitably exposed---their chances of death are higher. People, I mean adults such as the teachers pushing this stay home nonsense, have really fucked over the kids.
We've had nearly two years of idiots like this spewing dangerous bullshit.

It's why the US has had the worst response in the world

According to this web site:
Among states reporting,
children were 0.00%-0.25% of all COVID-19 deaths,
and 7 states reported zero child deaths.

Now the biased MSM doesn't tell you but as of today of the
694,637 COVID deaths in USA
0.0300% (from above) total deaths under age 18.. 209.

That's it! And yet we have school closings?

At least 1,000 US schools have closed due to Covid since late July: report​

At least 1,000 schools across 31 states have closed down due to COVID-19 since classes began to resume in late July,
The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday, citing data service Burbio.

OK...OK.. so we haven't heard only 209 deaths..

BUT wait... from the above website:
  • Among states reporting, children ranged from 1.6%-4.2% of their total cumulated hospitalizations,
So how many hospitalized COVID cases in USA:...
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ 24,246 Hospitalized cases... hmmm so 4.2% under age 18 or 1,018 hospitalized.
Hmmm... so less than 209 deaths, 1,018 hospitalized of under 18 and yet we have schools closing?

Have these schools followed the FACTS?
Now here's a FACT:
  • The Clark County school district in Nevada announced a plan to phase in students for in-person learning after a rise in student suicides, The New York Times reported.
  • The district has seen 18 suicides in nine months since it closed schools in March of last year.
By the way the number of COVID deaths in Nevada under age 18 so far from 2020-today...

A 7 week old article? How many are closed as of 10/22/2021?

Really? Are you a teacher who has worked from home?

Isn't this another one of your bullshit educational theories?

I hated remote teaching from home. H-A-T-E-D it. I hated it so much that when we were allowed to teach from the building, I went in to school every day, and frankly, cried at some point many days I was there alone in my classroom. Not in front of the kids though, thank God.

As you can clearly read, I'm still not over it. I probably will never be over it, and idk when I will forgive the powers that be.

Forum List

Back