So why are schools closing when as of 6/21/21 among the 74 million school age children (under 18) there were ONLY 209 deaths?

Having kids wear masks is not harming them
FACTS not your subjective uninformed opinion, OK?
I'm going to shout now because it doesn't seem to get through to people like you:
WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS?
WHERE ARE YOUR STUDIES?
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO MAKE SUCH A STATEMENT?

Q
: We’ve seen social media posts that speak to masks affecting our health in negative ways. Should we be concerned?

A: There can be behavioral reasons (young children, psychiatric illness, autism, claustrophobia, etc.) for why individuals might not tolerate a mask or not understand the reason for wearing one. This is especially true with small children. When it comes to them, the CDC doesn’t recommend putting masks on children under the age of two because they aren’t capable of removing them and they could suffocate.
As a physician and former medical journal editor, I’ve carefully read the scientific literature regarding the use of face masks to mitigate viral transmission. I believe the public health experts have community wearing of masks all wrong. Here are a few of the mechanisms by which medical masks can be harmful to their wearers and community wearing of face masks is a very bad idea:
  1. Medical masks adversely affect respiratory physiology and function
  2. Medical masks lower oxygen levels in the blood
  3. Medical masks raise carbon dioxide levels in the blood
  4. SARS CoV-2 is armed with a “furin cleavage site” that makes it more pathogenic
  5. Medical masks trap exhaled viral (and other) pathogens in the mouth/mask interspace, increase viral/infectious load, and increase the severity of disease
  6. SARS CoV-2 Becomes More Dangerous When Blood Oxygen Levels Decline
  7. The furin cleavage site of SARS CoV-2 increases cellular invasion, especially during hypoxia (low blood oxygen levels)
  8. Cloth masks may increase the risk of contracting Covid-19 and other respiratory infections
  9. Wearing a face mask may give a false sense of security
  10. Masks compromise communications and reduce social distancing
  11. Untrained and inappropriate management of face masks
  12. Masks Worn Imperfectly Are Dangerous
  13. Masks collect and colonize viruses, bacteria, and mold
  14. Wearing a face mask makes the exhaled air (respiratory plumes) go into the eyes
  15. Contact tracing studies show that asymptomatic carrier transmission is very rare
  16. Face masks and stay at home orders prevent the development of herd immunity
  17. Face masks are dangerous and contraindicated for a large number of people with pre-existing medical conditions and disabilities

FACTS not your subjective uninformed opinion, OK?
I'm going to shout now because it doesn't seem to get through to people like you:
WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS?
WHERE ARE YOUR STUDIES?
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO MAKE SUCH A STATEMENT?

Q
: We’ve seen social media posts that speak to masks affecting our health in negative ways. Should we be concerned?

A: There can be behavioral reasons (young children, psychiatric illness, autism, claustrophobia, etc.) for why individuals might not tolerate a mask or not understand the reason for wearing one. This is especially true with small children. When it comes to them, the CDC doesn’t recommend putting masks on children under the age of two because they aren’t capable of removing them and they could suffocate.
As a physician and former medical journal editor, I’ve carefully read the scientific literature regarding the use of face masks to mitigate viral transmission. I believe the public health experts have community wearing of masks all wrong. Here are a few of the mechanisms by which medical masks can be harmful to their wearers and community wearing of face masks is a very bad idea:
  1. Medical masks adversely affect respiratory physiology and function
  2. Medical masks lower oxygen levels in the blood
  3. Medical masks raise carbon dioxide levels in the blood
  4. SARS CoV-2 is armed with a “furin cleavage site” that makes it more pathogenic
  5. Medical masks trap exhaled viral (and other) pathogens in the mouth/mask interspace, increase viral/infectious load, and increase the severity of disease
  6. SARS CoV-2 Becomes More Dangerous When Blood Oxygen Levels Decline
  7. The furin cleavage site of SARS CoV-2 increases cellular invasion, especially during hypoxia (low blood oxygen levels)
  8. Cloth masks may increase the risk of contracting Covid-19 and other respiratory infections
  9. Wearing a face mask may give a false sense of security
  10. Masks compromise communications and reduce social distancing
  11. Untrained and inappropriate management of face masks
  12. Masks Worn Imperfectly Are Dangerous
  13. Masks collect and colonize viruses, bacteria, and mold
  14. Wearing a face mask makes the exhaled air (respiratory plumes) go into the eyes
  15. Contact tracing studies show that asymptomatic carrier transmission is very rare
  16. Face masks and stay at home orders prevent the development of herd immunity
  17. Face masks are dangerous and contraindicated for a large number of people with pre-existing medical conditions and disabilities
Ohh… social media posts and kook doctors great

According to this web site:
Among states reporting,
children were 0.00%-0.25% of all COVID-19 deaths,
and 7 states reported zero child deaths.

Now the biased MSM doesn't tell you but as of today of the
694,637 COVID deaths in USA
0.0300% (from above) total deaths under age 18.. 209.

That's it! And yet we have school closings?

At least 1,000 US schools have closed due to Covid since late July: report​

At least 1,000 schools across 31 states have closed down due to COVID-19 since classes began to resume in late July,
The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday, citing data service Burbio.

OK...OK.. so we haven't heard only 209 deaths..

BUT wait... from the above website:
  • Among states reporting, children ranged from 1.6%-4.2% of their total cumulated hospitalizations,
So how many hospitalized COVID cases in USA:...
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ 24,246 Hospitalized cases... hmmm so 4.2% under age 18 or 1,018 hospitalized.
Hmmm... so less than 209 deaths, 1,018 hospitalized of under 18 and yet we have schools closing?

Have these schools followed the FACTS?
Now here's a FACT:
  • The Clark County school district in Nevada announced a plan to phase in students for in-person learning after a rise in student suicides, The New York Times reported.
  • The district has seen 18 suicides in nine months since it closed schools in March of last year.
By the way the number of COVID deaths in Nevada under age 18 so far from 2020-today...
"ONLY 209 deaths"........well then.

"ONLY 209 deaths"........well then.
Right and you get agitated because I make the statement ONLY 209 deaths... well now you have a very very minuscule sense
of how I feel for the 62,502,904 Babies Have Been Killed by Abortion Since Roe v. Wade in 1973.

And you have the total assiniity to make the above statement?

These are human beings, tearing apart of an unborn baby at 23 weeks limb by limb to avoid a live birth or the killing of a baby at 26 weeks with a needle injection to stop its beating heart.

All because a woman is too stupid to report a rape or incest BEFORE six weeks as in Texas.

62 million humans destroyed all because of a "woman's right" to kill a baby...and you stupidly "care" for 209 deaths?

By the way in 2021 Child Psychiatrists Warn That The Pandemic May Be Driving Up Kids' Suicide Risk
"He was looking forward to all of the senior activities, prom and graduation," says his mother, Pamela Orr. But all he got was a "mini [graduation] ceremony," with only a handful of students walking, wearing masks and at a distance from each other.https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/02/02/962060105/child-psychiatrists-warn-that-the-pandemic-may-be-driving-up-kids-suicide-risk
But you idiots don't believe in the "science"... that the ONLY persons really at risk in schools are teachers!
Whose average age is 44 in the USA and the chances of DEATH of 40 to 44 year olds from COVID???
24,642 deaths out of 19,584,000 or 0.125827%! Less than 1%!
Again where is YOUR science? YOUR FACTS???
Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 1.19.48 PM.png

The actual number is actually twice that...but hey...it's only numbers right?

Not like it's dead kids or anything
YUP you are right! Per the attached FACTS..age 0-17 as of 9/22/21 464 or 2 times.
And in that same period of time of a year approximately how many babies did you cheer were aborted?
September 2020 to September 2021 total abortions per day 1,820 abortions each day. or 365X1,820= 675,350 and
you piously support killing 675,350 in the same time period ONLY 464 died from COVID! Boy you really have priorities mixed up!
YOU support closing schools, depriving children of the socialization of school, the activities of school, the values of person to person interchanges. What kind of robot are YOU???

PUBLISHED TUE, SEP 15 2020
  • Covid-19 has killed at least 121 people below the age of 21 across the U.S., nearly two-thirds of whom were Black and Hispanic people, a new study published Tuesday by the CDC said.

Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 1.19.48 PM.png

How many children died from influenza prior to this in our schools? Where was your concern then?
Covid deaths are in addition to all the rest.

It's not like bus accidents stop happening because of covid

Covid deaths are in addition to all the rest.

It's not like bus accidents stop happening because of covid
But where is your concern over the daily deaths of 1,850 babies ---per day! You have NO feelings about that?

More importantly, why is this the prime concern.

What is really and truly jarring is that this is the only time I can remember in my lifetime where we have openly advocated harming children for the sake of protecting adults. It is truly insane. Virtually nowhere is anyone talking about how we ensure children get the education, interaction and interpersonal skills they need to succeed. Instead, they are solely worried that adults may face a minute risk. As the vaccine is available and free to everyone, as it lowers your risk to virtually nothing, we are willingly harming kids without any real risk reduction to anyone.

Does the vaccine work? According to those backing draconian school rules (rules that the entire planet has walked away from because they do not comport with the science) it works wonderfully. So well, in fact, they back mandates to take it. That takes away any reason to screw over yet another entire year in the most informative years of a child's entire life.

there is positive news coming out of my home state, FL. desantis introduced his new surgeon general, a Frontline doctor! the doctor said there would be no mandates for they are anti human rights, that he would focus on science and not mix his own thoughts as if they were science, that floridians have a right to the available resources, including herbs, to fight covid, and that children should stay in school for their well being.
I haven't felt this reassured since 2019.

to be honest, my daughter had a slight sore throat and tested positive but with a relatively low viral load. she immediately got her monoclonal treatment. her husband is clear but wants to get it over with. I suggested she French kiss him. lol

then we have the truly brainwashed chiming in. my other daughter took the shot and thinks we will kill the grandchildren with covid and requested we get the vaccine. we contracted covid months ago so I sent her a pic of the kids recovering from covid with big smiles in a hot tub waving peace signs.

go to bitchute categories health and medical. every day, I see small children
suffering from vaccine injury. one stupid woman enrolled her baby in the trials, and on the 14th day, the child was paralyzed from the neck down. today it was a 13 yr old who had a heart attack right after vaccine-needless wasting of childrens' lives.

Forum List

Back