So..who will get the vaccination?

Note to self:
Learn how to make fire. No matches. No lighters. Hmm. Maybe a magnifying glass tucked somewhere. But still gotta learn how to do it with just a bow drill or whatever.

I'd stock up on matches or those butane lighters, if I were you.
Oh my my my

No need to reinvent the wheel

N.Y. Law Professor Addresses U.N. on Government Vaccine Policies Violating the Nuremberg Code

This video ought to be enough to put the fear of God into the masses. No animal trials?

I wanted to use something from the UN, a global forum. . . because, lets face it, the enemy we are engaged with, doesn't give a shit about the Constitution anymore.

Folks that believe in natural law, have been suffering grievous defeat, after grievous defeat.

In order to fight the very forces that challenge natural law and liberty, folks that believe in these principles, are going to have to use the same tactics, and learn the strategies and methods that have brought them to their knees.

As I was trained in critical theory at University, it is a simple matter to USE criticle theory upon itself. It is the most effective way to disassemble critical theory to its proponents. . they do not care for the logic of folks like Jordan Peterson or Ben Shapiro.

By the same token, if you want to preserve your human dignity, your civil liberties and civil rights, look into the global codes and guaranties which these folks have already made, and use that sort of thing in argumentation to secure your natural rights. . . a sort of, flipping the "Rules for Radicals" on it's head, and making it work for you.

Knowing all of their cherished global codes and rules, and their critical theory and rules for radicals, may, in the end, be the last best defense for liberty and natural law . . :auiqs.jpg:

. . . in the end, it may be our last defense.

Mods..you can move it to wherever forum it belongs. Was not sure, so went with this one.

Will you?
If not...will you if they say you cannot enter grocery stores to buy food, travel in your car, see doctors/dentists, buy gas, attend church, etc? Will that make you decide to be "vaccinated" if it is passed as a law?

I refuse to do it. Regardless. I have no idea what concoction is in that needle attached to some potion they claim is a vaccination. Could be anything. Old people get the red labeled injection tube...young people the blue.....those with skills get the green...those that are homeless get the purple, etc etc etc.

I was texting with a friend....who just bought 40 acres. Well being dug, road already paved. Only thing there is one very well insulated garage that has a new roof. She said I could come there IF this orwellian order happens because she isn't getting vaccinated either. We talked goats, chickens, solar energy in some form, and basic off grid living that is minimalistic. I said I would IF it happens. For some reason, I think it might. I know some skills from watching Naked and Afraid shows, some nature shows, some off grid shows. But there will be no money to do what those tv shows show. This will be the basics of basic. And if that is what I hafta do..then if I am still able to walk then I will do it. No electric. No tv. No internet. Just barren land with scrub trees but at least shelter in the garage and a well for water. Lots of critters around too... deer, skunks, wild turkey, coyote, bear, puma. I'll need a dog.

Meanwhile..I need a really good book or two to learn how to plant, what to plant, when to plant, what is edible that is wild (plantwise), medicinal herbs found on the land and in general...everything needed to know to survive in such limited circumstances. That is, unless they toss all us deniers for the shot in some camp somewhere guarded by whomever. Gotta catch me first! Live free...die free. Thats my plan.

Pretty sure I am not alone in thinking of this "what if" scenario. Hence my question. Will you refuse the "vaccine" or do it so you can eat, have a roof, and be slave to the government?
Hell I won't even take flu shots simply because they don't know diddly squat about viruses.

I pre-ordered mine...for March 2024. I guess I'm stuck at the ranch until then...I'm good

bhouz.jpg

Mods..you can move it to wherever forum it belongs. Was not sure, so went with this one.

Will you?
If not...will you if they say you cannot enter grocery stores to buy food, travel in your car, see doctors/dentists, buy gas, attend church, etc? Will that make you decide to be "vaccinated" if it is passed as a law?

I refuse to do it. Regardless. I have no idea what concoction is in that needle attached to some potion they claim is a vaccination. Could be anything. Old people get the red labeled injection tube...young people the blue.....those with skills get the green...those that are homeless get the purple, etc etc etc.

I was texting with a friend....who just bought 40 acres. Well being dug, road already paved. Only thing there is one very well insulated garage that has a new roof. She said I could come there IF this orwellian order happens because she isn't getting vaccinated either. We talked goats, chickens, solar energy in some form, and basic off grid living that is minimalistic. I said I would IF it happens. For some reason, I think it might. I know some skills from watching Naked and Afraid shows, some nature shows, some off grid shows. But there will be no money to do what those tv shows show. This will be the basics of basic. And if that is what I hafta do..then if I am still able to walk then I will do it. No electric. No tv. No internet. Just barren land with scrub trees but at least shelter in the garage and a well for water. Lots of critters around too... deer, skunks, wild turkey, coyote, bear, puma. I'll need a dog.

Meanwhile..I need a really good book or two to learn how to plant, what to plant, when to plant, what is edible that is wild (plantwise), medicinal herbs found on the land and in general...everything needed to know to survive in such limited circumstances. That is, unless they toss all us deniers for the shot in some camp somewhere guarded by whomever. Gotta catch me first! Live free...die free. Thats my plan.

Pretty sure I am not alone in thinking of this "what if" scenario. Hence my question. Will you refuse the "vaccine" or do it so you can eat, have a roof, and be slave to the government?
I'll join you!I can live off the land indefinitely. Learn to scavenge and appropriate the things you need to complete your projects believe me there is enough stuff discarded everyday to check off your list. You could build an entire house/ shelter with wooden pallets for instance you just need to be a creative thinker.

Will you?

Got a printer??? I have several of those 'how-to' files saved and know of even more sites for that info. As far as I know, there isn't just 1 or 2 books to cover it all in enough depth.

and to the topic question........not if I can help it
Unfortunately...I don't have a printer. :(
Any suggestions on at least 2 or 3 books? I have never made jelly before. Or canned veggies. No clue how. I know they are clear glass jars with a sealed lid, but thats about it.
I'm pretty good at building shelters, but none are needed. Might have to build an outhouse though, lol. And add some kind of heating device, but I think I can figure that one out (air must draw up the smoke, not bellow it into the room). I am a damn good shot, so no worries there on hunting. In high school, I was very VERY good at archery too. But medicinal herbs? Nope. Home remedies..I know what book to get for that. Its called...Home Remedies, lol.
Planting, tho. Good with ornamentals but I don't know what time of year to plant a veggie, or what veggies are fall vs summer.
learn to scavenge you never have to grow anything our ancestors were nomadic hunter gatherers. you can move around this country unnoticed very easily and live actually quite comfortably if you are savvy the homeless people you see begging on the street do so because they have no imagination. In an everyman for himself society lawlessness, thus ruthlessness become a survival skill. I'll stick around until they try to mandate.. Pfizer has estimated they can produce approx. 500mil to a billion doses in 2021 for worldwide distribution. looks like some people are not going to get vaccinated. Is The vaccination the way to keep the "worthy People" from dying.

At this point, it will be all Darwinian, the easily programed will be the guinea pigs first. Those who trust the most will suffer the most.

Very possibly. We are waiting and seeing how the "early adopters" do. Those two first-day serious allergic reactions did not reassure me.

Also, I have to assume that they'll be doing beaucoup datamining on all of us who take the shot: 14-page questionnaires, sign your life away. I don't really do any of that anymore. I am worried that stores will become the enforcers, as they have for masks.

We have so lost all our freedoms, and so quickly.

At this point, it will be all Darwinian, the easily programed will be the guinea pigs first. Those who trust the most will suffer the most.

Very possibly. We are waiting and seeing how the "early adopters" do. Those two first-day serious allergic reactions did not reassure me.

Also, I have to assume that they'll be doing beaucoup datamining on all of us who take the shot: 14-page questionnaires, sign your life away. I don't really do any of that anymore. I am worried that stores will become the enforcers, as they have for masks.

We have so lost all our freedoms, and so quickly.
I am not sure we will really know the true implications, ever.

Even now, there is considerable debate about what our current regime of vaccines do.

Many folks believe that our nearly epidemic cases in the population of auto-immune disorders are the cause of bad vaccine science, specifically, the tinkering around with the toxic adjuvants.

For instance, while it is generally regarded that vaccines do not cause things like autism, asthma, allergies, alzheimer's, celiac, I mean, gluten intolerance, who ever heard of such a thing? etc., Rarely are any long term studies done regarding the use of vaccines as a CO-FACTOR.

I have had discussions with brilliant medical doctors on these issues, and there is no interest in doing them, and no one will pay to have them done. Why would there be? All the vested stake holders desire to find solutions to our problems and market them for a profits. If they were to find that these epidemics of health problems had to do with a combination of our use of mass produced drugs, use of chemicals to produce food, and the use of high energy wireless communication ionizing the toxic garbage in vaccines. . . do you think that the powers that control things would want to reorder society to make things safe for the little people, or just take the loss and illness of a certain percentage of the population?

On top of that. . . if they cause more health problems, these same interests will just make more profit coming up with more cures.

. . . but the simple fact is, other animals out in nature do not have an epidemic of chronic auto-immune diseases ravaging their populations. . . there is something we are doing to our-selves. . .

. . and I will give you a hint, it has only been occurring in the 20th century and after. There is no written record of all these problems in the historical record either.

Life expectancy is actually declining now.

Of course, the corporate and government propaganda will shift blame, but the fact of the matter is, we have less clean food, and more environmental pollutants than ever before.

I am not sure we will really know the true implications, ever.

Even now, there is considerable debate about what our current regime of vaccines do.

Many folks believe that our nearly epidemic cases in the population of auto-immune disorders are the cause of bad vaccine science, specifically, the tinkering around with the toxic adjuvants.

For instance, while it is generally regarded that vaccines do not cause things like autism, asthma, allergies, alzheimer's, celiac, I mean, gluten intolerance, who ever heard of such a thing? etc., Rarely are any long term studies done regarding the use of vaccines as a CO-FACTOR.

I have had discussions with brilliant medical doctors on these issues, and there is no interest in doing them, and no one will pay to have them done. Why would there be? All the vested stake holders desire to find solutions to our problems and market them for a profits. If they were to find that these epidemics of health problems had to do with a combination of our use of mass produced drugs, use of chemicals to produce food, and the use of high energy wireless communication ionizing the toxic garbage in vaccines. . . do you think that the powers that control things would want to reorder society to make things safe for the little people, or just take the loss and illness of a certain percentage of the population?

On top of that. . . if they cause more health problems, these same interests will just make more profit coming up with more cures.

. . . but the simple fact is, other animals out in nature do not have an epidemic of chronic auto-immune diseases ravaging their populations. . . there is something we are doing to our-selves. . .

. . and I will give you a hint, it has only been occurring in the 20th century and after. There is no written record of all these problems in the historical record either.

Life expectancy is actually declining now.

Of course, the corporate and government propaganda will shift blame, but the fact of the matter is, we have less clean food, and more environmental pollutants than ever before.

I like your thinking. I agree with you generally. I note that the TV is full of ads constantly for class-action lawsuits against many, many drugs that after people use them for years (Zantac, for instance: I used that for awhile!) they realize they are killing people all over and take them off the market ----- very, very reluctantly.

I don't think they have a clue what they are doing, and they sure don't now with these radical, brand-new mRNA vaccines.

I used to think vaccines were the best of modern medical science, and I still think some of them are okay if they would just let people choose freely whether to take them or not. But then I found out the dirty secret about the influenza vaccines. They promote them heavily and guilt people and nag and propagandize, but they don't work. They just hardly work AT ALL. They hide this, because they want to get everyone in their offices ostensibly to get the flu shot but actually to harass everyone into getting lots of harmful, expensive tests and procedures of all kinds: to fish for something to treat and charge money for. I stopped with the flu vaccines. Let them show me that this new one works, is safe, is voluntary, doesn't come with a massive propaganda campaign meant to manipulate people, isn't required by the auxilliary government enforcers, the stores and offices, and doesn't massively datamine us and set us up for more and more intrusion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back