Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Chronicle Comey

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Trump says that he never said that...well lets not get into that conversation.. This thread is about the lies and who you think is telling the truth..

Trump just basically shot himself with the lie about having a taped conversation with Comey, who now says that his comment wasn't a threat...

The Times has logged at least one false or misleading claim per day on 91 of his first 99 days (Saturday is Day 100). On five days, Mr. Trump went golfing, and on two he made limited public statements. Here’s an assessment.

Fact-Checking President Trump Through His Term So Far

Let's see, one is a pathological liar, while the other is known to be pathologically honest...

Not hard to figure this one out.

Even the GOP congress knows it.

I completely believe comey when he says there is no collusion, that trump didn't obstruct justice and actually wanted to know if his associates were working with Russian.

Especially since trump said the same thing

Let's see, one is a pathological liar, while the other is known to be pathologically honest...

Comey isn't pathologically honest. He did perjure himself

Trump says that he never said that...well lets not get into that conversation.. This thread is about the lies and who you think is telling the truth..

Trump just basically shot himself with the lie about having a taped conversation with Comey, who now says that his comment wasn't a threat...

The Times has logged at least one false or misleading claim per day on 91 of his first 99 days (Saturday is Day 100). On five days, Mr. Trump went golfing, and on two he made limited public statements. Here’s an assessment.

Fact-Checking President Trump Through His Term So Far
I really want to play poker with you, because you have no concept of how to leverage language in negotiations, or how to bluff.
I'd end up taking everything you owned.

Blind, Unaware, Naive & Partisan is no way to go through life son.

Where are Comey's Chronicles? The dog ate them, right?

The FBI has them...keep up :wink_2:
WHY AREN"T THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ALLOWED TO SEE THE MEMOS?

If Comey was so "HONEST" then why didn't he report Loretta Lynch's felony interference in a Criminal Investigation? That in and of itself is a crime that Comey committed.
Add that to leaking classified information, and Perjury.

Last edited:
I completely believe comey when he says there is no collusion, that trump didn't obstruct justice and actually wanted to know if his associates were working with Russian.

Errrr...no Comey's main purpose to expose the conversation was to open a investigation into Trump obstructing justice.. Which is exactly what happened..

Trump said that he never said that he suggested to Comey to let the Flynn thing go..

Same as the tape tweet to Comey was not a threat.. I personally feel that both are lies and that Trump has a problem with lying.

I really want to play poker with you, because you have no concept of how to leverage language in negotiations, or how to bluff.
I'd end up taking everything you owned.

Blind, Unaware, Naive & Partisan is no way to go through life son.

Trying to discredit and insult only shows that you feel threatened and cornered..

And BTW..

I am a mom probably older that you :wink_2:

Really? Just like all the evidence of russia? Lol. Or should the fbi investigate for 50 years until they can find someone that perjures themself?

53219408-300x300.jpg

Errrr...no Comey's main purpose to expose the conversation was to open a investigation into Trump obstructing justice.. Which is exactly what happened..

Trump said that he never said that he suggested to Comey to let the Flynn thing go..

Same as the tape tweet to Comey was not a threat.. I personally feel that both are lies and that Trump has a problem with lying.

Comey point blank testified that there was no obstructing. In fact it's impossible for the president to obstruct justice by shutting down investigations. He is the executive. He is the exclusive authority on what investigations the executive branch conducts. If he wants to he can shut it down and there is nothing anyone can say legally.

Comey testified that there was no attempt to shut it down. In fact trump asked him to keep him updated on whether any of his associates were in bed with the Russians. That is not what someone who is shutting down an investigation is going to ask for.

Comey did what he was told by the DOJ. He covered for the Clintons, and then tried to switch sides to hide his culpability. So there is your liar. On the other hand, Trump just tells it like it is. No pc, no kissing butt, just out with it. How refreshing for a change...

Comey did what he was told by the DOJ. He covered for the Clintons, and then tried to switch sides to hide his culpability. So there is your liar. On the other hand, Trump just tells it like it is. No pc, no kissing butt, just out with it. How refreshing for a change...

Trump may speak his mind without the benefit of forethought, but that doesn't mean he 'tells it like it is', by a long shot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back