So WHO Do We Believe? Portland Mayor or Trump?

Trump has not offered any solutions or suggestions NONE nothing to address the police brutalities and racism why these people are demonstrating. Instead he sent these federal agents for more violence. Maybe if you look at several videos these agents just arrest and tear gas anybody who are demonstrating. Mayor was in peaceful demonstrations when he was tear gassed.

Wonderful nice guy Trump BRAGGED ...... they knocked the hell out of him. Only a moron idiot will say something like that.

That's a simple question right, I'll explain why Trump is right....

1. Wheeler is a PROG. Right off the bat he's speaks PROG and PROG-speak is emotionally triggered twisted logic.

2. It's already established he and he PROG-Governor allowed the situation to get out of control. How all of the sudden was he able to manage things because daddy came to save the day? To Wheeler five minutes of no reports within eye-view is "contained".

3. It's possible turmoil was reduced because Trump was intervening, he doesn't spoil and pamper PROGS like parents pamper spoiled rotten young children, that trait belongs to PROGS. If someone tells you Trump's coming and serious, you figure it might cause some disbursement?

4. PROGS don't know what "indiscriminately" means. After all, they adore playing on races only to project discrimination.

5. PROGS lie, and it's election time making it worse. Say you have 100 "peaceful protesters" (i.e., dumbshits) for every 2 thugs/anarchists over a few blocks. All are disrupting everything, and shits getting destroyed. This is fucking reality, understand? So the police/military take it back (AS THEY SHOULD) and march down a street with plenty of warning move your fucking ass. But you're too fucking stupid or pig-headed to take them seriously, you're more in it for a story, personal satisfaction, heroics, a emotional or agenda, or you're dumb as a rock. Result.............

PROG-head Wheeler tells tall-tales how innocent "peaceful protesters" and he were gassed unprovoked. Stick a stick up his ass, he's fucking liar, he's a PROG, PROG cities are a DISASTER and remember in November.

I have PROG-family in Seattle right. Nice people, I'm easy to get along with. Well, yesterday they didn't think to kindly of the "peaceful protest" routines because one of their establishments was destroyed and they couldn't understand why. PROG-assault on country and humanity calls that justice, they just won't come out and say it.
Remember in November. The Democrat party must be destroyed, and that's just half the battle.

I’ll explain to you and the rest of Trump followers why Trump is very wrong.
Your 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
Sending these Federal Officers is a good example of totalitarianism. Trump send these forces with no coordination or approval with the governors and mayors. Arresting people without ID and placed them in an unmarked vehicles is almost the equivalent of KIDNAPPING. Do you see the difference?
There are no impotent GOPs that support Trump. Judge Napolitano from Fox even explain its unlawful and unconstitutional.

Andrew Napolitano slammed federal agents’ use of excessive force as “unlawful, unconstitutional and harmful.”

Sending these Federal Officers is a good example of totalitarianism. :auiqs.jpg: Right, we ought to entertain the anarchists with ice cream, PROG-style.

Trump send these forces with no coordination or approval with the governors and mayors. That's because they're PROGS thus fought them from the beginning and are disorganized. We already know they failed the city.

Arresting people without ID and placed them in an unmarked vehicles is almost the equivalent of KIDNAPPING. Do you see the difference? Yes I see a difference, almost has no meaning and if they're within legal right and have reason to put wanna-be-kidnapped into their cars than they may do so. Stop pretending thugs and anarchists are victims. You figure the cops ID everyone? What caused them to ask for IDs of thugs who thought not to carry one for their little "protest"?

There are no impotent GOPs that support Trump. Good to know. Hopefully they're replaced by potent GOP.

Judge Napolitano from Fox even explain its unlawful and unconstitutional. What is?

The Mayor IN Portland and who was Actually There?

“Before the feds arrived, the situation was contained,” Wheeler said. “The nightly violence had dissipated. We were seeing smaller crowds. The energy had gone out of those crowds. And then they showed up, the entire thing blew up.” Wheeler added, “This was created directly by the Trump administration.”

Wheeler also described what he’d witnessed the night before while he was in the crowd.

“I saw firsthand last night, the indiscriminate use of tear gas and other munitions,” Wheeler said, “and it had no effect except really angering people and frustrating people, and now they’re outraged.”

Wheeler also claimed that the city of Portland is under siege, and that Trump sent agents in for the sole purpose of causing chaos.

“The president is using these federal forces as his own personal militia, I believe for the purpose of political grandstanding. He’s doing this.” Wheeler said. “He's creating the chaos in Democratically controlled cities so, ironically, he can point to the chaos and then say, ‘Look, those Democratically controlled cities are in chaos and I, and only I, can stop the chaos.’ I think this is abhorrent and it's a clear political stunt.”

Or the President hiding in the White House who is a KNOWN Liar?

“We’ve been very, very strong,” Trump said, “and we have Mayor Weyland [sic], who I think is also, he’s also the police commissioner as I understand it.” “Wheeler,” Hannity corrected. “Uh, Mayor Wheeler. And he’s—he made a fool out of himself. He wanted to be among the people, so he went into the crowd, and they knocked the hell out of him. That was the end of him. So it was pretty, uh, pretty pathetic.”

I'd believe ANYONE but Trump 95% of the time.
Trump.. The Portland mayor is a lying douchebag.

Trump has a lengthy, well documented record of lying. Who can believe anything he says now?

Typical stupid lefty statement.

Supposedly Obama was the same way (someone had a list of 20,000 fibs).

Big deal.

What has trump lied about that was material ?

Just about nothing.

The Governors need to do a better job protecting the cities. A feckless response just gives “justification“ to President Trump to take action. In addition, federal police have the responsibility to protect federal property. Period

That being said, an autocratic response from the WH is repugnant to the concept of federalism. “Not doing enough” based on the Presidents POV is not an excuse to encroach upon state governments.

They were there to protect federal property.

What part of that don't you morons understand.

That is his job.

Antifa (or whoever those assholes are) can burn the whole fucking city to the ground for all I care.

But the federal buildings will be left standing.

And how fast we forget the little experiment up in Seattle.

What a shitshow.

“Before the feds arrived, the situation was contained,” Wheeler said. “The nightly violence had dissipated. We were seeing smaller crowds. The energy had gone out of those crowds. And then they showed up, the entire thing blew up.” Wheeler added, “This was created directly by the Trump administration.”

Wheeler also described what he’d witnessed the night before while he was in the crowd.

“I saw firsthand last night, the indiscriminate use of tear gas and other munitions,” Wheeler said, “and it had no effect except really angering people and frustrating people, and now they’re outraged.”

Wheeler also claimed that the city of Portland is under siege, and that Trump sent agents in for the sole purpose of causing chaos.

“The president is using these federal forces as his own personal militia, I believe for the purpose of political grandstanding. He’s doing this.” Wheeler said. “He's creating the chaos in Democratically controlled cities so, ironically, he can point to the chaos and then say, ‘Look, those Democratically controlled cities are in chaos and I, and only I, can stop the chaos.’ I think this is abhorrent and it's a clear political stunt.”

“We’ve been very, very strong,” Trump said, “and we have Mayor Weyland [sic], who I think is also, he’s also the police commissioner as I understand it.” “Wheeler,” Hannity corrected. “Uh, Mayor Wheeler. And he’s—he made a fool out of himself. He wanted to be among the people, so he went into the crowd, and they knocked the hell out of him. That was the end of him. So it was pretty, uh, pretty pathetic.”

No federal forces were used. Just federal cops. Calm down. As for who to believe, I believe my own eyes. Who ever stops the rich white kids from making a mess should go head and do that.

The feds were there protecting the building.

I don't recall seeing them bullrush the protestors.

Plenty of footage of those antifa cocksuckers assaulting the building.

I believe neither but if I had to pick it would be “Not Trump”

One just has to watch the videos of the mobs in action.

The mayor. I'm going to be Cpt. Obvious and inform the trump supporters here of the fact that republicans are protesting too.

Really? Show us!

george-soros-antifa-black-lives-matter-kill-cop-george-floyd-riots-oakland-minneapolis-domestic-terrorists-2-L.jpg

139189_w_760_793-S.jpg

Booze-M.jpg

Keith%20Ellison-S.jpg

baltimore4545645-e1430259776998-M.jpg

Which group are the Republicans?

Last edited:

Considering the fact that Trump lies about everything all the time, only a fool or an idiot would bet money on Trump as being the truthteller in any dispute.

You might have a point IF the Far-Left did not count "largest crowd ever" on a par with "If you like your doctor, you can keep them"!

If they wanted to burn it down, they've had 54 days to do it.
Trump has had 54 to try and calm things down, but all he ahs done is stir things up.
Wheeler said things had calmed down until Trump's stormtroopers arrived.
Part of the mayhem could easily have been caused by far right Boogaloo or Proud Boys.

You keep saying it's BLM or Antifa, but so far you've had NO PROOF of anything.

My video had a BLM guy with a bullhorn trying to calm everyone down, then he got shot by the feds.

tenor%20%281%29-Th.gif

Trump has not offered any solutions or suggestions NONE nothing to address the police brutalities and racism why these people are demonstrating. Instead he sent these federal agents for more violence. Maybe if you look at several videos these agents just arrest and tear gas anybody who are demonstrating. Mayor was in peaceful demonstrations when he was tear gassed.

Wonderful nice guy Trump BRAGGED ...... they knocked the hell out of him. Only a moron idiot will say something like that.

tumblr_lhvcm3Xvg71qbdyu5o1_500-S.gif

At this point I really don’t care I say let Portland burn and don’t give them any federal money to clean up the mess. The local leadership seems fine with letting mobs destroy the city so I say burn baby burn.
I second that motion.

Commies always fucking lie.

Trump

All day long

FUCK YOU COMMIE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! DIE, BITCH!!!

The Governors need to do a better job protecting the cities. A feckless response just gives “justification“ to President Trump to take action. In addition, federal police have the responsibility to protect federal property. Period

That being said, an autocratic response from the WH is repugnant to the concept of federalism. “Not doing enough” based on the Presidents POV is not an excuse to encroach upon state governments.

They were there to protect federal property.

What part of that don't you morons understand.

That is his job.

Antifa (or whoever those assholes are) can burn the whole fucking city to the ground for all I care.

But the federal buildings will be left standing.

And how fast we forget the little experiment up in Seattle.

What a shitshow.

Where did I say that was not the case!

Forum List

Back