So, Who Blew Up the Nord Stream Pipelines?

red-hat-idiot-small.jpg

I want to bleev it, so it must be true!

Of course the Nazicrats blew it up. They haven't denied it. They've been Nazi proud of all the pain, suffering, and death they've made so far. And we all know they DID it when they won't even acknowledge it.

HOW they did it is another thing altogether.

Doesn't NATO and all the countries surrounding the Baltic have military watching that area?

They couldn't have done it by sea, because they would have had to sneak past England, and then get through the "gates" between Finland and Sweden. Their radars would have picked up any US ships coming through.

Yes, I know they could have been guised as fishing boats or had radar jammers on a small sub......but I'd think all the main ports of business would be highly sensitive nowadays to anything weird or out of the ordinary coming in.

The only thing I can think of, is they had some Black Ops out of the German US base do it.

1664937411163.png

Of course the Nazicrats blew it up. They haven't denied it. They've been Nazi proud of all the pain, suffering, and death they've made so far. And we all know they DID it when they won't even acknowledge it.

HOW they did it is another thing altogether.

Doesn't NATO and all the countries surrounding the Baltic have military watching that area?

They couldn't have done it by sea, because they would have had to sneak past England, and then get through the "gates" between Finland and Sweden. Their radars would have picked up any US ships coming through.

Yes, I know they could have been guised as fishing boats or had radar jammers on a small sub......but I'd think all the main ports of business would be highly sensitive nowadays to anything weird or out of the ordinary coming in.

The only thing I can think of, is they had some Black Ops out of the German US base do it.

View attachment 705788

It was likely done with torpedoes or depth charges launched by a P-3 Orion. The operation was carried out in NATO's backyard. We (the US of A) are NATO. Who would question the presence of US aircraft flying around the region? No one, that's who.

Did Biden have the Nord Stream pipeline blown up? Who would have the means to blow up a pipeline in over two feet of water? Who would benefit? Who promised they would do it? Of course if you ask a liberal, I'm sure they would blame Russia, Russia, Russia.

This is escalating the war outside of the war zone and into international territory which is scary.

So, Who Blew Up the Nord Stream Pipelines?​

The Russian owned Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2 pipelines are leaking in two places, blowing tons of natural gas into the Baltic Sea. NATO Chief Jens Stoltenberg is calling the situation sabotage, as is EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell.

“All available information indicates those leaks are the result of a deliberate act. We will support any investigation aimed at getting full clarity on what happened and why, and will take further steps to increase our resilience in energy security,” Borrell released in a statement Wednesday. “Any deliberate disruption of European energy infrastructure is utterly unacceptable and will be met with a robust and united response.”

This of course raises questions about who did the sabotaging. There's plenty of speculation and little confirmation about who is behind explosions which led to the leaks. The United States is a suspect after President Joe Biden said earlier this year that if Russia invaded Ukraine, the pipeline would be no more. Russia is also a suspect, but is dimissing claims the Kremlin sabotaged their own pipeline.

The footage I saw of the exploded pipeline tonight ( October 18th., 2022 ) looked like they had been blown up from the inside. The metal curled outward. To me that means only the Russians could have done this.

Maybe the Russians did it because Biden said he would do it so the Americans are to blame even if the Russians did it because they wouldn't have done it if Biden wasn't so stupid.

The footage I saw of the exploded pipeline tonight ( October 18th., 2022 ) looked like they had been blown up from the inside. The metal curled outward. To me that means only the Russians could have done this.
You don't believe that any breach of the "pipe" would cause the PRESSURE FROM WITHIN to be released? Blowback is the blood splatter a shooter will get despite the bullet in the opposite direction. Why? The blood PRESSURE FROM WITHIN being released.

Sweden, Denmark and Germany were together starting an investigation. Sweden and Denmark then decided no. Sweden said because they would have to say who the culprit was if they did this with this agency but they said they would do an investigation. Germany has finished investigation but will not say who did it because it would endanger their security. It was defo the US so that they could sell it themselves to Europe at 4 times what they sell it for in the US and way higher than Europe had to pay Russia. Also US ships were in the area. I do not know how this is going to end up. Apparently, it is likely to destroy Europe economically in particular Germany. Most certainly not something an alley would do.

Sweden, Denmark and Germany were together starting an investigation. Sweden and Denmark then decided no. Sweden said because they would have to say who the culprit was if they did this with this agency but they said they would do an investigation. Germany has finished investigation but will not say who did it because it would endanger their security. It was defo the US so that they could sell it themselves to Europe at 4 times what they sell it for in the US and way higher than Europe had to pay Russia. Also US ships were in the area. I do not know how this is going to end up. Apparently, it is likely to destroy Europe economically in particular Germany. Most certainly not something an alley would do.
So they are not saying who REALLY did it, huh? Well if it walks like a Yank, talks like a Yank, sounds like a Yank and smells like a Yank you can be sure it wasn't a Russian.

Let’s see now. The Americans want Europe to buy American energy not Russian energy and now the Russian pipeline has been sabotaged. This reminds me of a true incident that happened many years ago. I was a university student working in a pizza restaurant in the evenings. One of the delivery guys went out to make a delivery but when he came back he was very angry! You see, when he arrived at the house there was a competitor pizza delivery guy at the door, pizza in hand. It turned out the owner of the home had ordered one pizza from us and one pizza from the other restaurant claiming that delivery was so slow that he decided to buy the first one on the scene and tell the other guy to stick it. Our guy was furious so he took the pizza from the guy’s hands and threw it into the road saying, “Now you have to buy ours!” ... and he did buy ours. Yes, it really is a true story and it is beginning to look familiar.

Forum List

Back