So, Who Blew Up the Nord Stream Pipelines?

This would be rather World War 2ish technology. :abgg2q.jpg:
You can make an IED easily and put a depth-pressure switch on it.
Anyone with average knowledge of explosives can do this.
So it's actually LOW technology that would be required to do this.
So actually lower technology than WWII.
Depth charges were invented in 1916.

Did Biden have the Nord Stream pipeline blown up? Who would have the means to blow up a pipeline in over two feet of water? Who would benefit? Who promised they would do it? Of course if you ask a liberal, I'm sure they would blame Russia, Russia, Russia.

This is escalating the war outside of the war zone and into international territory which is scary.

So, Who Blew Up the Nord Stream Pipelines?​

The Russian owned Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2 pipelines are leaking in two places, blowing tons of natural gas into the Baltic Sea. NATO Chief Jens Stoltenberg is calling the situation sabotage, as is EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell.

“All available information indicates those leaks are the result of a deliberate act. We will support any investigation aimed at getting full clarity on what happened and why, and will take further steps to increase our resilience in energy security,” Borrell released in a statement Wednesday. “Any deliberate disruption of European energy infrastructure is utterly unacceptable and will be met with a robust and united response.”

This of course raises questions about who did the sabotaging. There's plenty of speculation and little confirmation about who is behind explosions which led to the leaks. The United States is a suspect after President Joe Biden said earlier this year that if Russia invaded Ukraine, the pipeline would be no more. Russia is also a suspect, but is dimissing claims the Kremlin sabotaged their own pipeline.

Did Biden have the Nord Stream pipeline blown up? Who would have the means to blow up a pipeline in over two feet of water? Who would benefit? Who promised they would do it? Of course if you ask a liberal, I'm sure they would blame Russia, Russia, Russia.

This is escalating the war outside of the war zone and into international territory which is scary.

So, Who Blew Up the Nord Stream Pipelines?​

The Russian owned Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2 pipelines are leaking in two places, blowing tons of natural gas into the Baltic Sea. NATO Chief Jens Stoltenberg is calling the situation sabotage, as is EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell.

“All available information indicates those leaks are the result of a deliberate act. We will support any investigation aimed at getting full clarity on what happened and why, and will take further steps to increase our resilience in energy security,” Borrell released in a statement Wednesday. “Any deliberate disruption of European energy infrastructure is utterly unacceptable and will be met with a robust and united response.”

This of course raises questions about who did the sabotaging. There's plenty of speculation and little confirmation about who is behind explosions which led to the leaks. The United States is a suspect after President Joe Biden said earlier this year that if Russia invaded Ukraine, the pipeline would be no more. Russia is also a suspect, but is dimissing claims the Kremlin sabotaged their own pipeline.

Two feet of water????

It doesn't hurt us, and we can produce more if needed, and if the government allows it. Whereas it does hurt Russia and anyone that was willing to deal with Russia to save their own economies. Those options are gone, now Europe must rely on us and our influence, even if that fails everyone. If this was Russia, they would have made it a land based 'accident' that could be repaired or delayed with plausible deniability. Not many countries could pull this off, even fewer would benefit from it, the US oddly fits both categories.

But our government is hostile to drilling for oil, so no, I don't think it would help us, because our own government wouldn't allow it to help us.

You can make an IED easily and put a depth-pressure switch on it.
Anyone with average knowledge of explosives can do this.
So it's actually LOW technology that would be required to do this.

Get real.
Most likely a robotic submersible planted charges.
Last time I checked, Ukraine ain't got 'em!

Get real.
Most likely a robotic submersible planted charges.
Last time I checked, Ukraine ain't got 'em!
That's horse shit.

Who is feeding you this propaganda?

A simple depth charge in the right location would easily get the job done.

Also, a low tech approach would go unnoticed, and a fishing boat in that area which are seen all the time would be completely under the radar.

You don't know much about Gorilla warfare do you?

That's horse shit.

Also, a low tech approach would go unnoticed, and a fishing boat in that area which are seen all the time would be completely under the radar.

You're right Einstein.
Definitely right! :)cuckoo:)

You're right Einstein.
Definitely right! :)cuckoo:)
They already had Depth Charges that could be used up to 300 Feet Deep in 1917 Moron.

BTW, I hold two Science Degrees and graduated Suma, so thanks for calling me Einstein.

Also, your idea of a submarine is a poor one since Russia is patrolling these areas with Sub Hunters....so a Sub would be easily detected, but a fishing boat would be ignored.

That's horse shit.

Yeah... And any boat in the area, at the time of the explosion would have been identified. And been known. Go back to your cartoons..

This was an inside job. A climate freak is for sure doing a false flag operation. It had to be an angry person with a lot political power, yet also young and spirited and therefore susceptible to being coerced into committing acts of terrorism. Any guesses?

8966b2d8-c95f-4d51-94e6-46b0f0baf657-AP19266562076370.jpg

But our government is hostile to drilling for oil, so no, I don't think it would help us, because our own government wouldn't allow it to help us.
Our government does what the donor class says, while pandering to as many jabbering retards as they have too. For the time being they're pandering to hordes of jabbering bed wetters that demand the oil companies are being punished with regulations.

Never mind they're making money hand over fist. I'll bet the stock holders are furious.:laughing0301:

Personally I would not put it past some organization within the Dept of Defense or elsewhere to use assets capable of doing this, with or without the knowledge or consent of the potato at the behest of someone who owns enough congress critters.

You don't think the media would tell anyone even if the story got out do you?

These are natural gas pipelines, not oil. Germany and other Europeans were going to cut a deal with Russia, to decrease the astronomical heating prices their populations are going to be facing this winter. That puts a wrench in Biden's all out assault on Russia, not an option now. The US is the only country that doesn't 'lose' in this sabotage and can even afford the political hit if evidence emerged.

Yeah... And any boat in the area, at the time of the explosion would have been identified. And been known. Go back to your cartoons..
The pipeline depth ranges from 100 to 300 feet. A Depth Charge in 1917 was already capable of operating at those depths.
Also, a fishing vessel would be ignored approaching this pipeline and patrolling the entire pipeline (759 Miles) would be very difficult, but a submarine would actually be easier to detect and highly suspicious and seen by sonar far before it was allowed to get close to the pipeline, and it's ability to distance itself from such an explosion would pale vs. a surface vessel's speed, and it's ability to blend in with other vessels similar to itself would make it harder to find afterwards.

I say a simple unassuming fishing vessel could have easily dropped depth charges on the pipeline and easily distanced themselves from the area before any sort of patrol would have showed up, or even caught them.

These are natural gas pipelines, not oil. Germany and other Europeans were going to cut a deal with Russia, to decrease the astronomical heating prices their populations are going to be facing this winter. That puts a wrench in Biden's all out assault on Russia, not an option now. The US is the only country that doesn't 'lose' in this sabotage and can even afford the political hit if evidence emerged.

But can we withstand a Satan-2 military hit??

The pipeline depth ranges from 100 to 300 feet. A Depth Charge in 1917 was already capable of operating at those depths.
Also, a fishing vessel would be ignored approaching this pipeline and patrolling the entire pipeline would be very difficult, but a submarine would actually be easier to detect, and it's ability to distance itself from such an explosion would pale vs. a surface vessel.

I say a simple unassuming fishing vessel could have easily dropped depth charges on the pipeline and easily distanced themselves from the area before any sort of patrol would have showed up, or even caught them.

'Victory at Sea' FTW! :pinkygirly:

'Victory at Sea' FTW! :pinkygirly:
Study warfare for a change and you will see that when pressed even primitive people outgunned and outmanned can find ways to get at their enemies especially if they are defending their homeland.

The British found that out the hard way when they took on The Colonists, didn't they?

We can look at more recent history like Vietnam to see how The North managed to bring the most powerful military force on Planet Earth to a stale mate with spears, booby traps, tunnels, IEDs, landmines, etc. etc.

My scenario is actually more plausible and practical than a high tech expensive approach.

Study warfare for a change and you will see that when pressed even primitive people outgunned and outmanned can find ways to get at their enemies especially if they are defending their homeland.

The British found that out the hard way when they took on The Colonists, didn't they?

We can look at more recent history like Vietnam to see how The North managed to bring the most powerful military force on Planet Earth to a stale mate with spears, booby traps, tunnels, IEDs, landmines, etc. etc.

My scenario is actually more plausible and practical than a high tech expensive approach.

If you say so.

New Topics

Forum List

Back