So, which is the party of inclusion vs. the party of divisiness

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As a democrat I'll go first......

We elected a savvy, FIRST half-black president....and
We will soon elect the FIRST woman president......

Your turn, right wingers

• Banned
My apology for the misspelled DIVISIVENESS in the thread's title.

There's nothing divisive about keep the shit out of the stew. It's just common sense.

Spoken like a true racist/sexist.

Voting for Obama because he's black and Hillary because she has a vagina... now that's insulting for all blacks and women.

• Banned
Spoken like a true racist/sexist.

Voting for Obama because he's black and Hillary because she has a vagina... now that's insulting for all blacks and women.

Well, that's pretty stupid even for your low standards......

When Trump tells blacks "what do you have to lose"...is that racist?
When Trump tells women he'd like to grab their pussies...is that sexist?

Your turn, right wingers

The democrat party has not carried the white vote since 1960, so by default it is the Republican party.

• Banned
The democrat party has not carried the white vote since 1960, so by default it is the Republican party.

You're right...The GOP has been able to maintain MOST of the old, white, poorly educated males (and their loyal but clueless wives.) LOL

You're right...The GOP has been able to maintain MOST of the old, white, poorly educated males (and their loyal but clueless wives.) LOL

See that kinda derisive talk is why the party of hate hasn't carried the white vote for almost 60 years.

Your turn, right wingers

That's the problem, you assholes are voting for physical attributes and not on worth, experience and ability. The result is what we have today...an epic mess

See that kinda derisive talk is why the party of hate hasn't carried the white vote for almost 60 years.

True.....If the Democrats want to always have the WH, they best NOT concentrate on the dying out old, white men support.

That's the problem, you assholes are voting for physical attributes and not on worth, experience and ability.

How damn true.....Clinton is NOT worth BILLIONS, is not obese as far as physical attributes, and does not have the experience of running Miss Universe shows.

For full disclosure, I am an OLDER, WHITE, MALE who hasn't yet lost his marbles and who is very willing to allow others beyond my race and gender to run things.....and without the "fear of change" that plagues my dimwitted cohorts.

That's the problem, you assholes are voting for physical attributes and not on worth, experience and ability.

How damn true.....Clinton is NOT worth BILLIONS, is not obese as far as physical attributes, and does not have the experience of running Miss Universe shows.

Woooosh right over your goddamn head again. Good gawd you're fucking stupid.

You vote for Obungles who had zilch experience because he's black and now Cankles who hasn't accomplished a damn thing because she has a vag. Your own post proves it

now Cankles who hasn't accomplished a damn thing because she has a vag. Your own post proves it

See, rather than fear ....or wanting to just "grab"....vaginas, I kind of respect the whole person....You,on the other hand, must have your own vag.....LOL

now Cankles who hasn't accomplished a damn thing because she has a vag. Your own post proves it

See, rather than fear ....or wanting to just "grab"....vaginas, I kind of respect the whole person....You,on the other hand, must have your own vag.....LOL

You're too stupid to deal with, do yourself a favor and stop making threads, get shellacked when it's pointed out you're voting for someone simply because of race, sex, etc and then go middle school and make yourself look even more stupid.

You're too stupid to deal with, do yourself a favor and stop making threads, get shellacked when it's pointed out you're voting for someone simply because of race, sex, etc and then go middle school and make yourself look even more stupid.

No, moron......I'm NOT voting for someone JUST on race or sex....BUT, us democrats are breaking ALL those glass ceilings whereas you idiots keep on relying on tacit racist old, rich white men for "leadership" ........Find the other half of your brain to figure that out.

Perhaps the next Dem president will be a gay Latina.....just to watch your heads explode. LOL

No, moron......I'm voting for someone JUST on race or sex....BUT, us democrats are breaking ALL those glass ceilings whereas you idiots keep on relying on tacit racist old, rich white men for "leadership" ........Find the other half of your brain to figure that out.

Yawn...you of all people should never ever call anyone a moron. Now get lost

Your turn, right wingers

Actually since 1964. The year that a Democrat President signed the Civil Rights act. Since then, the white vote and the southern vote has gone to Republican presidential candidates. For some reason. Totally unknown why.

Forum List

Back