Sо, Where Is The Problem: Police Brutality and White Racism OR Certain African-Americans' Inclinations for Criminal Minds???

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
A GUNMAN shot a man execution-style in front of his pregnant wife and killed two others in a terrifying spree that left him dead following a high-speed chase with cops.

The spree began on Sunday when Dangelo Dorsey, 29, opened fire at a moving vehicle on Interstate 24 in Tennessee on Sunday, authorities said.

1600221281920.png

Police sais Dangelo Dorsey, 29, killed three people and wounded others during a terrifying spree

Dorsey killed one person – Darcey Johnson, 28 – and injured another person inside the car, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI).

When traffic came to a stop because of the shooting, Dorsey got out of his car and tried stealing another car.

Cops said the man, from St Louis, shot the female driver of that car in the hand before going on to shoot a truck driver who was nearby in the face.

At that point, Dorsey went on to carjack a Ford Mustang, belonging to Phillip Jordan Stevens, 23, and his wife, Aileen.
1600221596542.png

Dorsey ordered the two people inside – Phillip Jordan Stevens, 23, to drive him to their house.
Once they got to the Stevens home, Dorsey has taken two weapons from the house and swapped vehicles. Holding the couple hostage, Rausch said Dorsey took their Toyota Rav4 and forced the Stevens to go with him.

Within the next few hours on Sunday, Dorsey allegedly killed Jordan Stevens, but cops said on Monday they were “still working to determine specifics.”

The Black criminal was found on Interstate 24 after “Dorsey shot and killed the male hostage and forced his body from the vehicle.”

Jordan Stevens’ mom, Michelle Stevens, told media that her son begged Dorsey to take him instead of his pregnant wife.

"I want everyone to know Jordan died a hero," Michelle Stevens told the news outlet.

Multiple agencies “worked tirelessly throughout the afternoon” to capture Dorsey, who still had Aileen, 23, with him by 3.30pm local time.

Cops said around 3.45 – driving at around 100mph – Dorsey flipped the Rav4 and “took his own life.”

Aileen Stevens was said to be “safely recovered.”

From the author:

Apologists for this felon will again cite white racism, unequal conditions, and poverty. For a while, I believed in these fairy tales. But later I directly faced with the problem of extremely high crime among African-American youth in large cities. I listened to teachers, read many articles, and studies trying to apprehend the issue.

It turned out that the cause that some of the male African-Americans "lag behind" economically or spend most of their lifetime in prisons is not in "white racism."

Blacks go to the same schools as whites. Moreover, education departments are forcing school administrators to further "diversify" students in favor of blacks.

But the behavior of black youths is VERY different from that of whites. They are lax, undisciplined. Many go to school to "smoke" or sell marijuana, or use thin plastic film from school lunch and to have sex with their girlfriend in a dark or less dark corner of the school or schoolyard.

Is it up to science here ?! Or up to mathematics?

Fifteen years ago morals among the teaching staff fell so low that in the Sacramento county board of education newspaper, one of the teachers suggested starting "sex rooms" in the schools for children with high androgen levels ...

I think this is precisely the "life path" that the killer went through when he reached a dead end. I think Afro-Americans need to look inside their commune and comprehend that something about is clearly very wrong over there ...

A GUNMAN shot a man execution-style in front of his pregnant wife and killed two others in a terrifying spree that left him dead following a high-speed chase with cops.

The spree began on Sunday when Dangelo Dorsey, 29, opened fire at a moving vehicle on Interstate 24 in Tennessee on Sunday, authorities said.

View attachment 389203
Police sais Dangelo Dorsey, 29, killed three people and wounded others during a terrifying spree

Dorsey killed one person – Darcey Johnson, 28 – and injured another person inside the car, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI).

When traffic came to a stop because of the shooting, Dorsey got out of his car and tried stealing another car.

Cops said the man, from St Louis, shot the female driver of that car in the hand before going on to shoot a truck driver who was nearby in the face.

At that point, Dorsey went on to carjack a Ford Mustang, belonging to Phillip Jordan Stevens, 23, and his wife, Aileen.
View attachment 389204

Dorsey ordered the two people inside – Phillip Jordan Stevens, 23, to drive him to their house.
Once they got to the Stevens home, Dorsey has taken two weapons from the house and swapped vehicles. Holding the couple hostage, Rausch said Dorsey took their Toyota Rav4 and forced the Stevens to go with him.

Within the next few hours on Sunday, Dorsey allegedly killed Jordan Stevens, but cops said on Monday they were “still working to determine specifics.”

The Black criminal was found on Interstate 24 after “Dorsey shot and killed the male hostage and forced his body from the vehicle.”

Jordan Stevens’ mom, Michelle Stevens, told media that her son begged Dorsey to take him instead of his pregnant wife.

"I want everyone to know Jordan died a hero," Michelle Stevens told the news outlet.

Multiple agencies “worked tirelessly throughout the afternoon” to capture Dorsey, who still had Aileen, 23, with him by 3.30pm local time.

Cops said around 3.45 – driving at around 100mph – Dorsey flipped the Rav4 and “took his own life.”

From the author:

Apologists for this felon will again cite white racism, unequal conditions, and poverty. For a while, I believed in these fairy tales. But later I directly faced with the problem of extremely high crime among African-American youth in large cities. I listened to teachers, read many articles, and studies trying to apprehend the issue.

It turned out that the cause that some of the male African-Americans "lag behind" economically or spend most of their lifetime in prisons is not in "white racism."

Blacks go to the same schools as whites. Moreover, education departments are forcing school administrators to further "diversify" students in favor of blacks.

But the behavior of black youths is VERY different from that of whites. They are lax, undisciplined. Many go to school to "smoke" or sell marijuana, or use thin plastic film from school lunch and to have sex with their girlfriend in a dark or less dark corner of the school or schoolyard.

Fifteen years ago morals among the teaching staff fell so low that in the Sacramento county board of education newspaper, one of the teachers suggested starting "sex rooms" in the schools for children with high androgen levels ...

I think this is precisely the "life path" that the killer went through when he reached a dead end. I think Afro-Americans need to look inside their commune and comprehend that something about is clearly very wrong over there ...
Has a White person ever committed murder?

View attachment 389203

View attachment 389204

From the author:

Yes, read the previous post

View attachment 389203

View attachment 389204

From the author:

Why are there 30 or 40 black people shot every week in Chicago?

All "races" have a certain amount of people who are capable of committing crimes. There are some cops who are dirty and disregard their oaths of office. There is no either/or situation.

There seems to be a disturbing trend on USMB of cherry-picking among criminal cases to highlight crimes committed by blacks, with booking photos, of course. This is race-baiting. Chris Watts, a white guy, murdered his pregnant wife, and then murdered his two little girls and left their bodies in oil drums. Did you post a thread on this, and publish his picture?

All "races" have a certain amount of people who are capable of committing crimes. There are some cops who are dirty and disregard their oaths of office. There is no either/or situation.

There seems to be a disturbing trend on USMB of cherry-picking among criminal cases to highlight crimes committed by blacks, with booking photos, of course. This is race-baiting. Chris Watts, a white guy, murdered his pregnant wife, and then murdered his two little girls and left their bodies in oil drums. Did you post a thread on this, and publish his picture?
wrong
....but undeniably the blacks have a much higher rate of people who commit crimes ..not cherry picking at all
...blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
etc

Of course there are white criminals. You're missing the point. How many Blacks are killed by rogue cops and how many Blacks are killed by other Blacks? Rogue cops aren't the problem.

View attachment 389203

View attachment 389204

From the author:

Why are there 30 or 40 black people shot every week in Chicago?

I posted THIS photo because THIS person committed THIS crime. He represents the social type of African Americans I have written about.

Just a few days ago, on the train, I was attacked by mercenaries of the political leadership of the Democratic Party - BLM activists - only for refusing to take a leaflet with an offensive text concerning the President of the country.

Extremely arrogant, aggressive, ready to kill ... If not my hand in the bag, the result of this incident could have been much different for me.

I will post a photo of the white bastard who shot two police officers.

I will also be commenting on the criminal actions of a representative of also a non-indigenous white man, Meryl Streep's nephew, arrested on assault charges and racial slurs, who miraculously did not beat to death a young Hispanic.

But it looks like you selectively read my comment ... I wrote about the problem as a whole, not about one person.

Last edited:

How much “cherry-picking” needs to be done when 13% of the population commits 50% of the violent crime?
It’s kind of in our face..no?

How much “cherry-picking” needs to be done when 13% of the population commits 50% of the violent crime?

Oh, their curators - the leaders of the Democratic Party will instruct them what to say in this case:
"This is a 'white' statistic"

No. It's not. We need to see the pictures of ALL persons arrested and know what their offenses are. The cherry-picking is clearly racist.

Oh, their curators - the leaders of the Democratic Party will instruct them what to say in this case:
"This is a 'white' statistic"

Exactly, facts and statistics are RACIST now.

I blame the Democratic parties hijacking of the Civil Rights movement and their systematic destruction of the Black family.

“But the behavior of black youths is VERY different from that of whites.”

Yea no f’ing shit. Entirely different. It’s stunning how many naive and ignorant people are falling for all the BLM/police brutality bullshit.

View attachment 389203

View attachment 389204

From the author:

The so called Afro-community has been so brainwashed with entitlement(enslavement) programs that they have become to look at themselves as elite(narcissism). Once five or more of the nine symptons of narcissism takes hold in a person they are deemed to be NPD(Narcissistic Personality Disorder) positive. This particular classification of NPD is the beginning of a true sociopath. The black ghetto communites are rife with violence(even against their OWN) which means one can bet the farm that NPD(literally insanity) is the norm in those communities.

Forum List

Back