So, when will Larry Elder become the next victim of the radical left-wing lynch mob? Sex scandals to come.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Wow, who would have ever thought in the fascist-left Democrat controlled California that a right-wing talk show host Larry Elder could be the next governor. It could happen. In the latest poll, the majority of Latinos want fascist Gavin Newsom recalled from office. Considering how many Latinos are in California - well, the only thing that can save Newsom is Democrat loving Dominion voting machines, mass voter fraud and intimidation. But the bad news for Newsom doesn't end there, roughly 50% of white voters want him recalled, and get this 41% of black Americans want him recalled. There are only 2 groups where Newsom has hope - Asian Americans, of which only 30% want him recalled, and then of course the dead people vote, in which 100% want Newsom to stay in office - but then dead people have a record of voting 100% Democrat.

In the polls, Larry Elder has not only a commanding lead, but a massive lead. If California can overcome fraudulent Dominion voting machines, mass Democrat voter fraud, and the dead people vote, Larry Elder will be the next governor of California. Dominion, mass voter fraud and the dead people vote might not be enough to save Newsom. So, that leads to this, when will the left-wing lynch mob pay off several cheap sluts to create sex scandals involving Larry Elder? It will happen, you heard it from me first.

I first started posting in this forum at the end of 2011. A few people know how old I am. I can now say I am old enough to know through experience that the racist, lynch mob left will do this to Larry Elder. I have seen it happen to other conservative black Americans who ran for office, Herman Cain, Ben Carson are 2 of them. History repeats itself. Larry Elder is a massive threat to the left, who if he gets into office could do tremendous damage to the left. I have seen it before, and yes, it will happen again. In conclusion, I'd rather drink jet fuel and piss on a forest fire than to vote for a fascist, I mean democrat.

No leftists in California support Newsom or oppose Elder, but fascist Democrats (IOW Democrats) are another story.

They'll do everything in their Brownshirt power to keep Newsom & destroy Elder.

I hope the Newsom's brown shirts in California won't be able to get away with it!

California has suffered enough under these communist demons.

Yea that's what California needs.

A right wing talk show host as Governor.

Like Schwarzenhugger wasn't bad enough

No leftists in California support Newsom or oppose Elder, but fascist Democrats (IOW Democrats) are another story.

They'll do everything in their Brownshirt power to keep Newsom & destroy Elder.

California Democrats want a white nationalist right wing authoritarian government? Because that’s what fascism stands for.

Racist, misogynist, anti-Democratic, rabidly patriotic and devoted to the symbols of their country! Doesn’t sound like the Democratic Party at all.

But you keep believing that it does. That’s really working well for you.

California Democrats want a white nationalist right wing authoritarian government?
As long as it's Democrat, sure.
Because that’s what fascism stands for.
Just as surely as Trump was LITERALLY Hitler I guess.
Racist, misogynist, anti-Democratic,
Democrats you say?
rabidly patriotic and devoted to the symbols of their country!
Oh that's not Democrats anymore.
Doesn’t sound like the Democratic Party at all.
The Democrat Party since 2016: 21st century Nazis.
But you keep believing that it does.
I appreciate your permission!

Do I have to wear a mask while believing as I choose?
That’s really working well for you.
Free yo mind and yo ass will follow, baby. :)

Wow, who would have ever thought in the fascist-left Democrat controlled California that a right-wing talk show host Larry Elder could be the next governor. It could happen. In the latest poll, the majority of Latinos want fascist Gavin Newsom recalled from office. Considering how many Latinos are in California - well, the only thing that can save Newsom is Democrat loving Dominion voting machines, mass voter fraud and intimidation. But the bad news for Newsom doesn't end there, roughly 50% of white voters want him recalled, and get this 41% of black Americans want him recalled. There are only 2 groups where Newsom has hope - Asian Americans, of which only 30% want him recalled, and then of course the dead people vote, in which 100% want Newsom to stay in office - but then dead people have a record of voting 100% Democrat.

In the polls, Larry Elder has not only a commanding lead, but a massive lead. If California can overcome fraudulent Dominion voting machines, mass Democrat voter fraud, and the dead people vote, Larry Elder will be the next governor of California. Dominion, mass voter fraud and the dead people vote might not be enough to save Newsom. So, that leads to this, when will the left-wing lynch mob pay off several cheap sluts to create sex scandals involving Larry Elder? It will happen, you heard it from me first.

I first started posting in this forum at the end of 2011. A few people know how old I am. I can now say I am old enough to know through experience that the racist, lynch mob left will do this to Larry Elder. I have seen it happen to other conservative black Americans who ran for office, Herman Cain, Ben Carson are 2 of them. History repeats itself. Larry Elder is a massive threat to the left, who if he gets into office could do tremendous damage to the left. I have seen it before, and yes, it will happen again. In conclusion, I'd rather drink jet fuel and piss on a forest fire than to vote for a fascist, I mean democrat.
We certainly have seen the democrats claim to champion black Americans who rise to power, unless they're Republicans, at which point the racist attacks come out.

California Democrats want a white nationalist right wing authoritarian government? Because that’s what fascism stands for.

Racist, misogynist, anti-Democratic, rabidly patriotic and devoted to the symbols of their country! Doesn’t sound like the Democratic Party at all.

But you keep believing that it does. That’s really working well for you.
When they attack a black man who champions freedom while trying to keep a white authoritarian government in power, that's the logical conclusion.

Yea that's what California needs.

A right wing talk show host as Governor.

Like Schwarzenhugger wasn't bad enough
Arnold was suckered by the liberals, he needed approval so badly that he couldn’t stand their criticism and rolled over for them. Elder is used to their criticism and will do the right thing, not the easy thing. Elder would make a good governor for California.

Larry Elder has Leo Terrell campaigning for him. Terrell is a very well known civil rights attorney with a reputation for getting down and dirty. He was a liberal until they disgusted him. Sort of like Bill Maher.

Forum List

Back