So when did the Democrats STOP being Democrats?

For me, it was in 2008. When race became more important than needs and will of the plebeians.
Never.

They've always been deranged criminals, but the last 6 years has seen them become deranged criminal insurrectionists.

Tammany Hall goes back to 1786, and it's the blueprint for Democrat criminality & corruption.

Last edited:
The democrats where prominent slave owners and fought against the federal government to protect slavery. But that isn't what I am talking about. I used to be a democrat, and back in the early 90's democrats went from bright eyed bushytailed enthusiastic open minded representatives to the late 90's "WE TELL YOU WHAT THE ISSUES ARE" dictators. Democrats told US to shut up and do as they SAY, because this is the new "democracy". Don't offend the persons behind the thing that is harming you... Illegals aliens? SHHH! Don't bring it up...its "racism". Well, fuck me for even being born. I thought OUR government was supposed to fight for US...not demonize us? This is what the democrats have become.
If you're speaking in purely political terms - not larger history - the watershed moment of the last 75 years occurred in 1992, when Democrats sold what little was left of their souls to Billary.

That was the end of the sham-show of decency within the party; the obliteration of the mask.

And you wonder why people who criticize MAGA/GOP say that Republicans are racist.

To be clear, I think the word 'racist' gets tossed around too much, but in your post, you seem to be saying immigration's the problem. What about automation? What about outsourcing? What about how capitalist corporations you all love so much have record profits and the American worker has record productivity, and only now in a pandemic are wages increasing, and then they get gobbled up by inflation?
I don’t think Republicans are racist
I just think that Racists are attracted to the Republican party and MAGA

Rather than shun that element of the base, Republicans look the other way

Good God, one Black guy becomes president, and conservatives freak out like the whole country's about to run out of toilet paper.
That was when you first saw them saying "we've lost our country". Victimhood.

So now they want to rip it all down as their revenge. The orange version of "if I can't have you, NO ONE can."

vHHcC76.jpg

So now they want to rip it all down as their revenge. The orange version of "if I can't have you, NO ONE can."

That is exactly correct: if (mostly) white conservatives can't be in control of the politics of this country, if they can't control the political system, then something must be wrong with the system, and it must be broken and recreated in their image.

That's why 'originalism' and Founding Father worship is a thing among conservatives, because originally, white men dominated this country at pretty much every else's expense. Conservatives don't want to have the conversation about, you know, how the country changed and evolved - the way the Founding Fathers intended it to - in the 235 years since.

America changed without their permission. It became a more equitable and tolerant society over time, without their permission. They can't just win elections by having more numbers of white voters anymore, so they need to find ways to fix what they perceive as broken within the system. And lies and violence are totally justified in their view - ends justify the means.

"We need to do something about all these immigrants coming over". Yeah, makes me wonder if they've seen the inside of their favorite restaurant lately and noticed who's preparing their food. Makes me wonder if they've actually seen math/science/STEM classrooms at US colleges & universities and noticed the ratio of foreign born to US-born students. Probably not.

And you wonder why people who criticize MAGA/GOP say that Republicans are racist.

To be clear, I think the word 'racist' gets tossed around too much, but in your post, you seem to be saying immigration's the problem. What about automation? What about outsourcing? What about how capitalist corporations you all love so much have record profits and the American worker has record productivity, and only now in a pandemic are wages increasing, and then they get gobbled up by inflation?
Immigration was changed. Very few from Europe. There were promises made that there would be no discord. Others warned to no avail. Teddy Kennedy put a nail in our coffin. The doors were locked open for endless illegals to enter our nation. With a major party splitting the people up with diversity instead of unity and assimilation. This with massive social programs for the people entering the nation. This is more than accusations of racism.

Immigration was changed. Very few from Europe. There were promises made that there would be no discord. Others warned to no avail. Teddy Kennedy put a nail in our coffin. The doors were locked open for endless illegals to enter our nation. With a major party splitting the people up with diversity instead of unity and assimilation. This with massive social programs for the people entering the nation. This is more than accusations of racism.

This is mostly false. In fact Democrats and Republicans together imposed a 5-year ban on immigrants taking most federally-subsidized welfare. So for their first five years, immigrants - legal and illegal - are paying for US-born residents/citizens welfare that they can't even touch if they get unemployed, hurt on the job, or whatever.

But you're ignoring the damage that your beloved 'jobs creators' did to you - things like outsourcing jobs, consolidating corporate power, automating work, gutting the social safety net, and lowering their tax burden while increasing the future tax burden of middle class America.

For me, it was in 2008. When race became more important than needs and will of the plebeians.
I'm old enough to remember when Democrats came from the ranks of the poor and working class, when they represented the poor and working class and fought for legislation to help the poor and working class. That Democratic party no longer exists.

Today's Democrats are comprised of corrupt money scheming slime out to 'get theirs' and get rich by throwing the poor and working class under the bus. They cut deals with special interests and foreign countries to get rich on the backs of the poor and working class. Their legislation frequently hurts the poor and working class the most, they don't care because it's all about the money these days.

vHHcC76.jpg

Hahaha….no irony here at all. The Change America bunch hell-bent on tearing down and or changing Americas pillars, our culture, institutions, morals, values, principles and general workings bitching about others ready to “rip it all down”.
See what you’ve done?

rightwinger
multivita-man

I'm old enough to remember when Democrats came from the ranks of the poor and working class,

Some did, many didn’t

JFK certainly wasn’t poor…..LBJ was
Recently, Carter, Clinton, Obama, Biden rose from middle class

Republicans seem to worship the wealthy
Recent Republican candidates Trump, Romney, McCain, Bush’s all came from wealth

When the party was created by two slave owners, and they party decided that racism, practicing it at every level, was the key to their power......

Well then, since that never ever happened, don't you think it's time to get your facts straight and rethink you entire belief structure???

This is the problem with Republicans. They have no knowledge of history, so they just make up shit and then proceed as if their delusions have any basis in fact. No wonder Republicans don't want American children to learn history.

The democrats are the same as they've always been, just more obvious about it than any time in the past 160 years or so.

You just said you hated the war in Iraq, right? In 2008, you had one guy who at least claimed he was against it all along in Obama, and in his opponent, McCain, you had someone who not only supported the war but voted to double down on it.

I don't recall Romney voting or saying he was against the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan. So why was Obama the wrong choice in 2008 and 2012?
Becuase skin color does not qualify someone, and that is what black people, and people suffering from white guilt voted for

Why would ANY European want to move to the USA? You're the shit hole of first world countries, and that's ALL on the Republican Party. They have universal health care, paid maternity leave, annual vacations, generous child tax benefits, guaranteed income, sensible gun control laws, no mass shootings, and children don't have mass shooter drills at school. Our tax dollars are invested in our people, not the military, not corporations, and certainly not tax cuts for billionaires. Notice how you don't have to build a wall to keep Canadians out of the country. You're not even in the top 10 of the "Best Countries to Live in" anymore.

How many mass shootings have there been so far this year????? How's that Universal Health Care for All coming along???? 4% of GDP going to pay for a military build up but you're not going to fight any wars. The worst wealth and wage inequity in the first world. And guns. Guns, guns, guns. Paid maternity leave??? Nope. Reproductive rights and freedoms for women???? Nope, can't have that either.

Then you recite all of the Republican lies about non-white immigration. You don't have "massive social programs for people entering the nation". Not at all. Every other first world nation does MORE than YOU.

Last but not least, all of those people flying NAZI flags, and talking about how Democrats are "demons" are scaring the rest of the world, and that's what we're seeing every time we look your way. Because ALL of those white European nations your want people to emigrate from, lived through WWII and they know where you're headed with all of this fascist talk.

Becuase skin color does not qualify someone, and that is what black people, and people suffering from white guilt voted for

Everywhere, throughout his entire life, Barrack Obama was labelled as an "exceptional" human being. His teachers, and people who worked with him in this time, all have similar accounts of his remarkable intellect and ability.

Obama achieved academic honours at every school he attended. He graduated "magna cum laude" from Harvard Law School, and was the editor of the Harvard Law Review when he graduated in 1981. He was teaching Constitution Law in Chicago when he was elected to the Senate.

Last, but not least, historians are rapidly moving Obama up the ranking of past Presidents, and he recently cracked the Top 10 for the first time on the basis of his economic record, and his handling of the Great Recession, as well as passing the Affordable Care Act.

Trump promised to undo everything Obama did, and the guy who barely graduated from Wharton School of Business and was touted by one of his professors as the "dumbest student I ever had", and sure enough, Trump crashed the economy, which was Obama's greatest achievement.

So basically, Obama feels me and all, but at the end of the day...he's still a n****r.
Nice try, I do not use those words period, he wasn't qualified to be President and it showed, people voted for him based on guilt, and skin color, which are not qualifications

Forum List

Back