So what's the President's new plan

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I know Romney has a 5 point plan. What is Obama's plan to fix the nation? What is he going to do different in a second term? And why hasnt he done those things yet?

I know Romney has a 5 point plan. What is Obama's plan to fix the nation? What is he going to do different in a second term? And why hasnt he done those things yet?

He dont need to do anything different. He said we were on the right path, remember? Everything is looking up he said.. "the private sector is fine" buhahahahahaha

:eusa_shhh:

the Dear Leader don't need no stinking plan, that's just for other people

Maybe you can share details of Romneys plan. I'd love to hear them.

Mitt's Plan to Create 12 Million New Jobs | Mitt Romney for President

That's a plan

I like how each point is a paragraph of less than two or three sentences with no explanation of how they're supposed to work.

That's like me saying Balls Brunswick's plan is to fuck every hot chick on the planet with no explanation or how or why.

That's a plan

No it isn't. It's talking points with no substance. Honestly, look at what you linked to. Look at each of his 5 points. They sound great. But do you care if they are attainable or how he proposes we accomplish them?

For example from his site. Point 4 -

Part four is to cut the deficit, reducing the size of government and getting the national debt under control so that America remains a place where businesses want to open up shop and hire

We get the plan is to cut the deficit. But the how is seriously lacking. Reducing the size of government is so vague it means nothing. Will he slash the military? Cut out the EPA? What? He doesn't say.

"Getting the national debt under control" - Sounds great, but how?

This isn't a plan. It's a wishlist.

That's a plan

I like how each point is a paragraph of less than two or three sentences with no explanation of how they're supposed to work.

That's like me saying Balls Brunswick's plan is to fuck every hot chick on the planet with no explanation or how or why.

That is quite a bit longer than 'Hopey Changey', which you swallowed not long ago.

That is quite a bit longer than 'Hopey Changey', which you swallowed not long ago.

I know you have a mental illness which prevents information getting through to you but Obama has laid out what he intends to do economically, domestically and our foreign policy. End of Bush tax cuts, Removal of our forces from Afghanistan, Health Care in 2014 just to mention a few.

'CBO estimates Obama's 2013 budget plan would hit economic growth
By Erik Wasson - 04/20/12 12:02 PM ET
Tweet
The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said Friday that President Obama’s 2013 budget will hurt the economy in the long term, arguing the larger deficits it would produce would reduce the amount of capital available to businesses.

After five years, the CBO says, the Obama proposals would reduce economic output by between 0.5 percent and 2.2 percent. '

Obama's 'plan' is for more suck.

No thanks.

Tweet
The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said Friday that President Obama’s 2013 budget will hurt the economy in the long term, arguing the larger deficits it would produce would reduce the amount of capital available to businesses.

After five years, the CBO says, the Obama proposals would reduce economic output by between 0.5 percent and 2.2 percent. '

No thanks.

So you accept what the CBO has to say now? Let me know.

I know you have a mental illness which prevents information getting through to you but Obama has laid out what he intends to do economically, domestically and our foreign policy. End of Bush tax cuts, Removal of our forces from Afghanistan, Health Care in 2014 just to mention a few.

Indeed. But America does not WANT more of Obama's pathetic suck:

Tweet

CBO estimates Obama's 2013 budget plan would hit economic growth - The Hill's On The Money

Tweet

No thanks.

Your punt has been returned for a TD.

LOL

Tweet

No thanks.

Your punt has been returned for a TD.

LOL

A simple yes or no will do.

Forum List

Back