So What’s the Exit Strategy for This Virus Response?

IMO Trump needs to state the exit strategy now so the economy can begin planning on the recovery. Logically it should be on the downward slope of the bell curve of active cases. He just needs to pick a spot so we can all track it and look for the light at the end of the tunnel.

Wasn't it supposed to be next Sunday? Oh wait. He said it was all a hoax. Nothing to see here.

The blob needed to appoint an incident commander like Obama and Bush did (Deepwater Horizon/Katrina) and let them run things from an objective point of view. But the blob has never seen a TV camera he doesn't like so he has taken it upon himself to issue clown-like predictions based on "aspirations" instead of edicts rooted in cold, hard, analysis.

The one thing that government can do during a crisis--coordinate relief efforts--he has failed miserably at claiming that the US Strategic National Stockpile--paid for by the taxpayers--isn't for the taxpayers. "Its our stockpile"...as his son in law put it. WOW.

Anyway, an exit strategy is a great idea if it's based on scientific data. Given the resistance to global warming; the administration hates scientific data. I'm pretty sure we're only a few weeks away from the blob saying , "I know more about science than anyone."
Fake news baby killer. You vermin always leave out key parts of what was said.

IMO Trump needs to state the exit strategy now so the economy can begin planning on the recovery. Logically it should be on the downward slope of the bell curve of active cases. He just needs to pick a spot so we can all track it and look for the light at the end of the tunnel.

Wasn't it supposed to be next Sunday? Oh wait. He said it was all a hoax. Nothing to see here.

The blob needed to appoint an incident commander like Obama and Bush did (Deepwater Horizon/Katrina) and let them run things from an objective point of view. But the blob has never seen a TV camera he doesn't like so he has taken it upon himself to issue clown-like predictions based on "aspirations" instead of edicts rooted in cold, hard, analysis.

The one thing that government can do during a crisis--coordinate relief efforts--he has failed miserably at claiming that the US Strategic National Stockpile--paid for by the taxpayers--isn't for the taxpayers. "Its our stockpile"...as his son in law put it. WOW.

Anyway, an exit strategy is a great idea if it's based on scientific data. Given the resistance to global warming; the administration hates scientific data. I'm pretty sure we're only a few weeks away from the blob saying , "I know more about science than anyone."
We know why you Leftards need to keep spewing the same dumbass lies over and over. It’s all you have to offer America in a crisis. Lies and more lies.

Everything I said was true except for the part where I speculated about your blob saying "I know more....". Which is why you didn't even try to refute any of it. I guess your impotence extends far beyond the bedroom.
Even your Leftard Snopes says you’re a liar.

“Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.”

Can we quote Snopes in the future to blow your bullshit out of the water now that it's your go-to site for truth, justice, and the American way? What say you fuck face?

He called it a hoax. Live it, love it, know it.

Yet, you keep dodging this? Why? Many are to blame and you know who you are.

ssdd

We know why you Leftards need to keep spewing the same dumbass lies over and over. It’s all you have to offer America in a crisis. Lies and more lies.
Can you state, in your own words, what the crisis is exactly?

Just for reference.

Doubt if I'll ever buy anything made in China again ever.
You already have, you already are...you probably bought multiple things from China the last time you went to the store. Try again.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Doubt if I'll ever buy anything made in China again ever.
You already have, you already are...you probably bought multiple things from China the last time you went to the store. Try again.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

I don't think I did...and I'm sure I won't.

It isn't that hard to do.

Why would you think that is funny?

China fucked us.

The only way we're bringing manufacturing back and stop supporting Communist China is to send a message to the captains of industry that they can make what they want in China...but we're not buying it.

Everything I said was true except for the part where I speculated about your blob saying "I know more....". Which is why you didn't even try to refute any of it. I guess your impotence extends far beyond the bedroom.

“Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.”

Can we quote Snopes in the future to blow your bullshit out of the water now that it's your go-to site for truth, justice, and the American way? What say you fuck face?

True, but unlike the president, the news media and other politicians did not have access to all the data and the power to mobile the country during the critical first couple of months when containment was possible.

True, but unlike the president, the news media and other politicians did not have access to all the data and the power to mobile the country during the critical first couple of months when containment was possible.

It was not just the media. It was all the "Experts" there and they were telling him the same thing as the video clearly illustrates. As of early February, no worries. Shutting down the country remains a very controversial action. Even now. You cannot blame him for taking as long as he did. At least he instituted the travel ban to and from China early.

It was not just the media. It was all the "Experts" there and they were telling him the same thing as the video clearly illustrates. As of early February, no worries. Shutting down the country remains a very controversial action. Even now. You cannot blame him for taking as long as he did. At least he instituted the travel ban to and from China early.

So you’re expecting this miracle?

It certainly was not controversial to anyone that understood how dangerous a pandemic can be. Among politicians, the media and the general public it was certainly controversial because an epidemic that could sweep the nation killing tens or hundreds of thousands was just not possible, not in America with it's great wealth and it's huge medical/scientific infrastructure.

And yes, I certainly do blame Trump for the pitiful response during the containment phase. The US should have begun a massive testing program in February and March but we were completely unprepared. Trump axed the pandemic response team in 2018 and they were never replaced. These were the people that planned for an pandemic, insuring that there would be tests kits available, enough labs prepared to handle tests, enough ventilators, masks, etc.

The day the first person tested positive, the plan should have gone into action but it didn't because there was no plan. On Jan 20th the first known case of the virus in the US was reported. 9 days later a task force was formed to determine the nation's response. What should have happened is a response team of dozens of epidemiologists should have been on site, testing all contacts, direct and casual. The same thing should have happen two days latter when a 2nd case was found in Washington but it didn't. When the CDC and state health department personnel began testing, it was determined that the test kits were defected so the only way of determining who should be quarantined was who had the symptoms. However, most people that show symptoms will not test positive and many people show no symptoms at all, so many people were unnecessary quarantined while many other were free to spread the virus.

This deadly fuck up continued through February with defective test kits, no test kits, federal rules that prevented disclosed of those infected, state labs not authorized to process tests, and when the CDC finally found test kits that worked and allowed the local labs to begin testing, they ran out PPEs and had to stop testing as the government tried to find where PPEs were stored.

On March 4th when Trump announced a national emergency and the federal government was finally ready to focus on the problem, the virus had already spread to 5 states and undoubted was incubating in a dozen others. The containment phase was over and any chance of eradicating the virus was gone. So we entered the mitigation phase in order to deal with what would be the worst epidemic to hit the country in a hundred years.

Last edited:
Monday morning quarterbacking scheme against Trump and we are not even out of this yet.

Adam Schiff wants a Corona Response investigation aka The Great Corona Conspiracy.
But we should be investigating schiff paper hoarding.

It certainly was not controversial to anyone that understood how dangerous a pandemic can be. Among politicians, the media and the general public it was certainly controversial because an epidemic that could sweep the nation killing tens or hundreds of thousands was just not possible, not in America with it's great wealth and it's huge medical/scientific infrastructure.

And yes, I certainly do blame Trump for the pitiful response during the containment phase. The US should have begun a massive testing program in February and March but we were completely unprepared. Trump axed the pandemic response team in 2018 and they were never replaced. These were the people that planned for an pandemic, insuring that there would be tests kits available, enough labs prepared to handle tests, enough ventilators, masks, etc.

The day the first person tested positive, the plan should have gone into action but it didn't because there was no plan. On Jan 20th the first known case of the virus in the US was reported. 9 days later a task force was formed to determine the nation's response. What should have happened is a response team of dozens of epidemiologists should have been on site, testing all contacts, direct and casual. The same thing should have happen two days latter when a 2nd case was found in Washington but it didn't. When the CDC and state health department personnel began testing, it was determined that the test kits were defected so the only way of determining who should be quarantined was who had the symptoms. However, most people that show symptoms will not test positive and many people show no symptoms at all, so many people were unnecessary quarantined while many other were free to spread the virus.

This deadly fuck up continued through February with defective test kits, no test kits, federal rules that prevented disclosed of those infected, state labs not authorized to process tests, and when the CDC finally found test kits that worked and allowed the local labs to begin testing, they ran out PPEs and had to stop testing as the government tried to find where PPEs were stored.

On March 4th when Trump announced a national emergency and the federal government was finally ready to focus on the problem, the virus had already spread to 5 states and undoubted was incubating in a dozen others. The containment phase was over and any chance of eradicating the virus was gone. So we entered the mitigation phase in order to deal with what would be the worst epidemic to hit the country in a hundred years.

And yes, I certainly do blame Trump for the pitiful response during the containment phase. The US should have begun a massive testing program in February and March but we were completely unprepared.
A. Trump was attacked by the Left for putting travel restrictions up on China and Europe at the start of this.

B. WHO and China (I repeat myself) said the virus did not transfer human to human.

C. No one in the world had mass tests for this because it’s a brand new virus no one has seen before. Thank God Trump cut the red tape and took the normally 5 year long approval process down to mere days.

D. Speaker of the House was telling everyone to go to crowded Chinatown and hug people.

Give a fake timeline for when its safe to declare victory....

I say at least by the end of the month, the WH will say the data shows that everything is better and the warmer weather killed much of the virus...

Back to work.....

And yes, I certainly do blame Trump for the pitiful response during the containment phase. The US should have begun a massive testing program in February and March but we were completely unprepared.
A. Trump was attacked by the Left for putting travel restrictions up on China and Europe at the start of this.

B. WHO and China (I repeat myself) said the virus did not transfer human to human.

C. No one in the world had mass tests for this because it’s a brand new virus no one has seen before. Thank God Trump cut the red tape and took the normally 5 year long approval process down to mere days.

D. Speaker of the House was telling everyone to go to crowded Chinatown and hug people.

February and March when the WHO and vast majority of experts were saying it’s like the flu? Including the great Sanjay Gupta. Flopper, you’re disingenuous.

Over the next couple weeks when we dont have anywhere near the 100k deaths predicted by next Monday, the people will see they've been pressured to destroy the economy out of fear and demand that we stop this nonsense and the go back to work.

Exit strategy? I guess we need to look at history and see how we made an exit the last time we had a Covid-19 pandemic. You really have no idea what`s going on here do you? How damn dumb are you anyway?

Exit strategy? I guess we need to look at history and see how we made an exit the last time we had a Covid-19 pandemic. You really have no idea what`s going on here do you? How damn dumb are you anyway?
Just remember, "100k - 240k by next monday. That's what your experts have been predicting.

Forum List

Back