So What’s the Exit Strategy for This Virus Response?

IMO Trump needs to state the exit strategy now so the economy can begin planning on the recovery. Logically it should be on the downward slope of the bell curve of active cases. He just needs to pick a spot so we can all track it and look for the light at the end of the tunnel.
Exit strategy? I guess we need to look at history and see how we made an exit the last time we had a Covid-19 pandemic. You really have no idea what`s going on here do you? How damn dumb are you anyway?
So all of the computer models being used by scientists are bogus? The response by every nation of the world to COVID 19 was irresponsible?
Must be true to you, as you say no one has ever seen COVID 19 before.

Doubt if I'll ever buy anything made in China again ever.
You already have, you already are...you probably bought multiple things from China the last time you went to the store. Try again.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

I don't think I did...and I'm sure I won't.

It isn't that hard to do.

Why would you think that is funny?

China fucked us.

The only way we're bringing manufacturing back and stop supporting Communist China is to send a message to the captains of industry that they can make what they want in China...but we're not buying it.
Corona viruses have been studied since the mid 60s and there are 7 of them that affect human beings. Did they all originate in China?
No.

You already have, you already are...you probably bought multiple things from China the last time you went to the store. Try again.

China fucked us.

The only way we're bringing manufacturing back and stop supporting Communist China is to send a message to the captains of industry that they can make what they want in China...but we're not buying it.
Corona viruses have been studied since the mid 60s and there are 7 of them that affect human beings. Did they all originate in China?
No.
While that may be true....deadly Mers, Sars and Covid19 have all originate recently in China.

THIS is what I despise about PC culture...we can obviously see that there is something going on in China. But instead of validating the obvious, you feel an overwhelming need to defend China.

PLEASE answer honestly...is it possible that China or some facet of Chinese Culture is creating a breeding ground for the creation of these deadly viruses?

China fucked us.

No.
While that may be true....deadly Mers, Sars and Covid19 have all originate recently in China.

THIS is what I despise about PC culture...we can obviously see that there is something going on in China. But instead of validating the obvious, you feel an overwhelming need to defend China.

PLEASE answer honestly...is it possible that China or some facet of Chinese Culture is creating a breeding ground for the creation of these deadly viruses?
I think you nailed it. It is their CULTURE -- their disgusting, vile, and backward CULTURE -- that serves as a breeding ground for this sort of thing

IMO Trump needs to state the exit strategy now so the economy can begin planning on the recovery. Logically it should be on the downward slope of the bell curve of active cases. He just needs to pick a spot so we can all track it and look for the light at the end of the tunnel.
The president endorsed guidelines created by the CDC for dealing with the virus. State governors have used the guidelines to craft their orders or requests to the citizens of their state. In some cases the governors have followed the guidelines very closely. In other states, they mostly ignored them and still other states went well beyond the federal guidelines.

The exit strategy will follow the same route as the entrance strategy. The CDC or the president will announce a recommended criteria for governors to use in lifting restrictions. Each state will make their own decision based on their progress at controlling the virus. Don't expect all states to make the same moves at the same time. Hopefully the CDC will list activities that seem to have less impact on the spread of virus and those that have a higher impact in order to help the governors make decisions.

Indeed it's your state governors calling the shots on all open closed issues...
Gerogia has the right idea ...let's open asap

China fucked us.

No.
Gifts from China:
1957 Asian flu
1968 Hong Kong flu
1997 Avian flu
2003 SARS
2019 COVID 19

One thing about models since I’m in the weather business. Models are not designed to pinpoint what is the Most Likely occurrent weather at days 7-10. They are designed to show all the options that could occur in days 7-10. Let’s say there is going to be a coastal storm. Models will show it exiting off the GA coast, the Outer Banks , or New Jersey . Come verification score time and funding they will have been right on one.

The exit strategy will be and already is a nightmare because we should be already exiting. Very much power and control is invested in hurting Trump and the productive members of society (deadbeats hardly effected at all-they are still getting their freebies) research how compliant Americans will be , and get China some of the money we owe the by insider short selling in the market. These are complicated issues to unwind and face saving will be sought and responsibility assignment will be rampant

One thing about models since I’m in the weather business. Models are not designed to pinpoint what is the Most Likely occurrent weather at days 7-10. They are designed to show all the options that could occur in days 7-10. Let’s say there is going to be a coastal storm. Models will show it exiting off the GA coast, the Outer Banks , or New Jersey . Come verification score time and funding they will have been right on one.

The exit strategy will be and already is a nightmare because we should be already exiting. Very much power and control is invested in hurting Trump and the productive members of society (deadbeats hardly effected at all-they are still getting their freebies) research how compliant Americans will be , and get China some of the money we owe the by insider short selling in the market. These are complicated issues to unwind and face saving will be sought and responsibility assignment will be rampant
You were making sense until you put on the tin foil hat and decided this was all cooked up to make Dear Leader look bad.

~S~
And early on he said it was too early to say that. Saying there was no proof since it was new.........

Now he states it, and based on what...........LOL

SARs was seasonable and they knew it from the start.......whatever folks.

Wasn't it supposed to be next Sunday? Oh wait. He said it was all a hoax. Nothing to see here.

The blob needed to appoint an incident commander like Obama and Bush did (Deepwater Horizon/Katrina) and let them run things from an objective point of view. But the blob has never seen a TV camera he doesn't like so he has taken it upon himself to issue clown-like predictions based on "aspirations" instead of edicts rooted in cold, hard, analysis.

The one thing that government can do during a crisis--coordinate relief efforts--he has failed miserably at claiming that the US Strategic National Stockpile--paid for by the taxpayers--isn't for the taxpayers. "Its our stockpile"...as his son in law put it. WOW.

Anyway, an exit strategy is a great idea if it's based on scientific data. Given the resistance to global warming; the administration hates scientific data. I'm pretty sure we're only a few weeks away from the blob saying , "I know more about science than anyone."
We know why you Leftards need to keep spewing the same dumbass lies over and over. It’s all you have to offer America in a crisis. Lies and more lies.

Everything I said was true except for the part where I speculated about your blob saying "I know more....". Which is why you didn't even try to refute any of it. I guess your impotence extends far beyond the bedroom.
Even your Leftard Snopes says you’re a liar.

“Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.”
Right, he just called the democrats and media warning us about the dangers of the Novel Corona virus a hoax....

What's the difference in meaning? Zip.
Same lie repeated over and over again..........the hoax was the Dems saying he didn't do anything and in the same speech he stated he hoped foe the best and was preparing for the worst.........

I have the video bookmarked..............IN CONTEXT.

th

You were making sense until you put on the tin foil hat and decided this was all cooked up to make Dear Leader look bad.
I was making sense until the T word came out and then the lib loon syndrome suddenly kicked in (which makes no sense itself)

Wasn't it supposed to be next Sunday? Oh wait. He said it was all a hoax. Nothing to see here.

The blob needed to appoint an incident commander like Obama and Bush did (Deepwater Horizon/Katrina) and let them run things from an objective point of view. But the blob has never seen a TV camera he doesn't like so he has taken it upon himself to issue clown-like predictions based on "aspirations" instead of edicts rooted in cold, hard, analysis.

The one thing that government can do during a crisis--coordinate relief efforts--he has failed miserably at claiming that the US Strategic National Stockpile--paid for by the taxpayers--isn't for the taxpayers. "Its our stockpile"...as his son in law put it. WOW.

Anyway, an exit strategy is a great idea if it's based on scientific data. Given the resistance to global warming; the administration hates scientific data. I'm pretty sure we're only a few weeks away from the blob saying , "I know more about science than anyone."
We know why you Leftards need to keep spewing the same dumbass lies over and over. It’s all you have to offer America in a crisis. Lies and more lies.

Everything I said was true except for the part where I speculated about your blob saying "I know more....". Which is why you didn't even try to refute any of it. I guess your impotence extends far beyond the bedroom.

“Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.”

Can we quote Snopes in the future to blow your bullshit out of the water now that it's your go-to site for truth, justice, and the American way? What say you fuck face?

He called it a hoax. Live it, love it, know it.

Yet, you keep dodging this? Why? Many are to blame and you know who you are.

True, but unlike the president, the news media and other politicians did not have access to all the data and the power to mobile the country during the critical first couple of months when containment was possible.

It was not just the media. It was all the "Experts" there and they were telling him the same thing as the video clearly illustrates. As of early February, no worries. Shutting down the country remains a very controversial action. Even now. You cannot blame him for taking as long as he did. At least he instituted the travel ban to and from China early.

Over 430 people from Wuhan China, flew in here AFTER his travel ban.... were they ALL tested before being released back in to their home states?

And no, trump was first warned early to mid January...we had enough facts at that time to be concerned and call a red alert

Can we quote Snopes in the future to blow your bullshit out of the water now that it's your go-to site for truth, justice, and the American way? What say you fuck face?

He called it a hoax. Live it, love it, know it.

Yet, you keep dodging this? Why? Many are to blame and you know who you are.

True, but unlike the president, the news media and other politicians did not have access to all the data and the power to mobile the country during the critical first couple of months when containment was possible.

It was not just the media. It was all the "Experts" there and they were telling him the same thing as the video clearly illustrates. As of early February, no worries. Shutting down the country remains a very controversial action. Even now. You cannot blame him for taking as long as he did. At least he instituted the travel ban to and from China early.

Over 430 people from Wuhan China, flew in here AFTER his travel ban.... were they ALL tested before being released back in to their home states?

And no, trump was first warned early to mid January...we had enough facts at that time to be concerned and call a red alert

Concerned sure but to halt the economy when the WHO said we were fine would have been met with vitriol. From me especially. Hindsight being 20/20 we should have been more proactive but look at Europe. Cannot blame Trump for that. Or poor Boris Johnson. I blame China. Period. End of Story.

So What’s the Exit Strategy for This Virus Response?

I've been asking this question since Day One. Nobody has defined what "success" is.
40k die every year from auto accidents. We don’t stop driving. Success is finding an acceptable death toll. Heartless but logical. No one is responding because the Leftists will cry foul and say one life is too many. But lives are also being impacted by the economic crisis. Leftists don’t understand economics so they don’t care.

Over the next couple weeks when we dont have anywhere near the 100k deaths predicted by next Monday, the people will see they've been pressured to destroy the economy out of fear and demand that we stop this nonsense and the go back to work.
100k estimate is in a YEAR's time.... flu deaths are measured in a year's time.... same with this virus....

So 9000 deaths on average, each month....
Some months less, some months more

You’ve got people saying Mueller is still working so expect the pushback clamor against reopening to begin on day 1 and last for 18 months. Trump impeachment back on table or just no elections and take him out that way

Forum List

Back