So..whats the deal with the slowness?

Took forever to get in this morning.

Would be nice if someone on staff would come in and say something. Anything. Like, "we are working on it" or "we think it might be blah blah and are looking into it" or even just a "we know. Hang in there til its fixed".
My internet just went out for 15 minutes. I call Comcast and the automatic messaging system tells me that I can follow the progress of the repairs by logging on to comcast.net.

Do they realize how stupid that is?

Been this way for a couple of days now. Just hangs there. And I haven't done anything to be put on slowdown so....what's going on? Any clue?

If the slow thing does not get fixed then you know Gracie that Bruce has threatened to post naked pictures of himself including The Purple Dildo :omg:

Bruce_T_Laney

Kat is a tech person. Why they have not made her Tech Head Honcho, I have no clue. Instead of waiting for one of the admins to finally check their email and come do what needs done....KAT could do it if they let her have the reigns!!!!

Been this way for a couple of days now. Just hangs there. And I haven't done anything to be put on slowdown so....what's going on? Any clue?

If the slow thing does not get fixed then you know Gracie that Bruce has threatened to post naked pictures of himself including The Purple Dildo :omg:

Bruce_T_Laney
I got fed up with reading about Bruce and that stupid purple dildo a long time ago. I get along with him much better now that I only run into him upstairs instead of that shithole downstairs. In fact, I have come to actually like seeing him. Minus that fucking dildo overdone joke.

Kat is a tech person. Why they have not made her Tech Head Honcho, I have no clue. Instead of waiting for one of the admins to finally check their email and come do what needs done....KAT could do it if they let her have the reigns!!!!
I don't know why they haven't made Kat administrator yet. She has the best legs.

I don't know why they haven't made Kat administrator yet. She has the best legs.
And the smarts to go with those legs. I kid you not. She is SMART when it comes to running boards and the tech side of it.

And the smarts to go with those legs. I kid you not. She is SMART when it comes to running boards and the tech side of it.
Well, I don't remember saying that I thought she was smart...

:safetocomeoutff:

Well..she is. Ran her own board until she gave it to Ollie, and still does the maintenance on it. Also VERY savvy with xenforo.

She needs to be handed the tools and power to manage this place.

Make it so, Staff People.

Well..she is. Ran her own board until she gave it to Ollie, and still does the maintenance on it. Also VERY savvy with xenforo.

The USMB is owned by Forum Foundry, the Admin/techs work for FF. The mods are just posters who have been given limited, not so super powers. If these slowdowns are a result of a series of DoS attacks I'm sure FF has had their hands full working on it.

The USMB is owned by Forum Foundry, the Admin/techs work for FF. The mods are just posters who have been given limited, not so super powers. If these slowdowns are a result of a series of DoS attacks I'm sure FF has had their hands full working on it.

When a board bans a lot of people, they will inevitably ban somone with hacking skills who retaliates--especially if the ban was egregious.

I have seen it on other boards and if they are persistent enough they can destroy a board. I have seen it happen on more than one.

You need to clean up your computer. If using Chrome, this will help. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ho...low-how-to-make-google-chrome-fast-again/amp/

When a board bans a lot of people, they will inevitably ban somone with hacking skills who retaliates--especially if the ban was egregious.

I have seen it on other boards and if they are persistent enough they can destroy a board. I have seen it happen on more than one.
Did you figure that out all by your little ole lonesome?

Forum List

Back