So What's Next For The NWO Globalist Elites?...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
After suffering a shocking devastating loss on November 8th, what can we expect from the Global Elites? Will they seek retribution? Will they do everything in their considerable power to sabotage Donald Trump and the country? What say you?

After suffering a shocking devastating loss on November 8th, what can we expect from the Global Elites? Will they seek retribution? Will they do everything in their considerable power to sabotage Donald Trump and the country? What say you?
You nailed the question. And remember Ryan and McConnell are global freetraders.

You nailed the question. And remember Ryan and McConnell are global freetraders.

Personally, i feel they're bloodthirsty for revenge against Trump. I see sabotage.

Personally, i feel they're bloodthirsty for revenge against Trump. I see sabotage.
McConnell is literally known as the Turtle not just for his looks but his ability to pull his head into his shell. McConnell is not really a leader, but instead gauges his senators desires and moves accordingly. Ryan is a policy guy.

I have to think they want to compromise on what they can. Obama failed because he couldn't get along, and lobby/cajole legislators. I hope Trump is more a persuader.

Forum List

Back