So what weapons did Trump refer to with Woodward interview?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
So all the blather about Trump downplaying the COVID virus has taken all the attention from this little gem:

But I have built a nucle- a weap- I have built a weapons system- weapons system, that nobody’s ever had in this country before. We have stuff that you haven’t even seen or heard about. We have stuff that Putin and Xi have never heard about before. There’s nobody. What we have is incredible.

So it isnt nuclear, as Trump corrected himself, so could it be:

1) Rods from God?

2) Microwave lasers?

And all in orbit on multiple satelites that allow us to hit anything anywhere at any time? That unmanned Air Force shuttle spent literally multiple years in space doing something.

So all the blather about Trump downplaying the COVID virus has taken all the attention from this little gem:

But I have built a nucle- a weap- I have built a weapons system- weapons system, that nobody’s ever had in this country before. We have stuff that you haven’t even seen or heard about. We have stuff that Putin and Xi have never heard about before. There’s nobody. What we have is incredible.

1) Rods from God?

2) Microwave lasers?

And all in orbit on multiple satelites that allow us to hit anything anywhere at any time? That unmanned Air Force shuttle spent literally multiple years in space doing something.

I do believe that the US military has been very concerned about satellite warfare.
Unless I'm mistaken, Russia has numerous "Killer" attack satellites in orbit.

I think ANY future conflict between the USA, Russia, China and or India will involve attacks on satellites because they are so strategic in the operation of war today.

China and Russia would likely attempt to knock out our satellites and we would attempt to knock out theirs.
One thing that cornfuses me is that we have plenty of ground based missile systems that can take out even high orbit sats so why the need for sats that can do it?

One thing for sure, there will be a shit load of debris in orbit after a conflict. Much of it falling to Earth.

A USMC General who's name escapes me right now predicted that one day soldiers on the field of battle will be obsolete in warfare.....

The question is what weapons did Woodward refer to in the Trump interview. Where was Woodward when Hillary's husband was planning to bomb a freaking defenseless country in Europe when he was caught with his pants down?

Trump just mocked this at his rally.

He said we have weapons so advanced you wouldn't believe it...China has nothing like them...Russia has nothing like them...OOPS now the fake news is going to accuse me of giving away military secrets.

So do you belive the USA would win a war against China? Russia? Both at the same time?
Yes......
Without a doubt.

We could destroy North Korea in an hour, China in four hours.

We can hit Russia with so much destruction that they would have no response and they would never see it coming.

We have First Strike Capability. That might be part of trhe reason Trump feels so confident with Un and Xi.

Trump just mocked this at his rally.

He said we have weapons so advanced you wouldn't believe it...China has nothing like them...Russia has nothing like them...OOPS now the fake news is going to accuse me of giving away military secrets.
I think it was about a year or 2 ago that Israel attempted to knock out a Russian military base in Syria.
The Russians knocked the missile out of the air and the Liberals were celebrating Russian superiority.
A scant week later, Israel destroyed the very same Russian military base.
We have weapons the Russians and China haven't yet seen.

So do you belive the USA would win a war against China? Russia? Both at the same time?
China and Russia are huge land masses but their populations are concentrated.
1599789219432.png

Attachments

• 1599789196838.png
    1599789196838.png
    211.3 KB · Views: 17

1) Rods from God?

2) Microwave lasers?

This is how you know the LMSM would have gladly given Hitler the plans for D Day

1) Rods from God?

2) Microwave lasers?

Death Star

1599789891283.gif

1) Rods from God?

2) Microwave lasers?

This is how you know the LMSM would have gladly given Hitler the plans for D Day
We could not have won WW2 with the Liberal traitors we have today, as they would consider the Nazis as Other, lol.

1) Rods from God?

2) Microwave lasers?

I don't believe the Orange Virus is capable of building a bird house. So, if he was given some sort of classified new weapons tech that he's now sharing with the one journalist that can single handedly take down presidents, well then the unfiltered stupidity of doing this seems rather evident.

Forum List

Back