So What Was The DOW This Time In 2009?, About 10,300?. And What Is It Today?

we all remember 2009 very well,,,small businesses where shutting down in the thousands and Obama never lifted a finger to bail them out

This stuff is easy to look up. Not much has changed as far as the bull market goes.

At this point in Obama's presidency the DOW was up 20.0% since the time he took office.
Under Trump it has risen 18.4%

A year ago from Jan 20 to the eve of the election it was up 19.2%

So far, so good.

:2up: Yup, it's a lot more than it was when Obama was President !! It went over 24,000 Today !!! :woohoo:
This time last year, we were in the Obama recession! 0.0% Growth! 2009 was the most depressing times of our modern lives, it was like we went back to the late 70's when Carter was President !!!
:dance: Well Done President Trump !!!! And as of today....Trump is still around 70% approval amongst the normal/Intelligent working Americans !!! :clap2:
I don't know where it is now, but I'll take your word for it. All I know is we cashed in the 401k Friday and have about 15,000 more dollars then when black jesus jughead was tearing down the country.
remember the 2010 SUTU address when Obama was trying to convince us that the IRAQ crises was over and the economy has made a comeback,,as if it was 2005 all over again?

:2up: Yup, it's a lot more than it was when Obama was President !! It went over 24,000 Today !!! :woohoo:
This time last year, we were in the Obama recession! 0.0% Growth! 2009 was the most depressing times of our modern lives, it was like we went back to the late 70's when Carter was President !!!
:dance: Well Done President Trump !!!! And as of today....Trump is still around 70% approval amongst the normal/Intelligent working Americans !!! :clap2:
I don't know where it is now, but I'll take your word for it. All I know is we cashed in the 401k Friday and have about 15,000 more dollars then when black jesus jughead was tearing down the country.
remember the 2010 SUTU address when Obama was trying to convince us that the IRAQ crises was over and the economy has made a comeback,,as if it was 2005 all over again?
I did get a job with Direct TV I didn't want...

My life has been almost the same no matter where the dow is/was. Actually, I think my bottom line was better when it crashed to around 1300 or whatever under reagan than it is now at 24000 or whatever it is. Now we have working stiffs worrying about the dow like they're captains of industry.

things were so bad in 2010 that even house cats were selling themselves to any dude willing to pay 5.00 hr for kinky sex

things were so bad in 2010 that even house cats were selling themselves to any dude willing to pay 5.00 hr for kinky sex
Snatch Kat fevah!

Snatch Kat fevah!
it was so sad to see between 5 and 10 cats hanging out on city corners way back in 2009/2010

Forum List

Back