So What Was All The Fuss Over Goldman Sachs About?

A politician gives a paid speech to Goldman Sachs and its a big conspiracy.

Trump hires several Goldman Sachs alumni and it's a-okay!

Nothing is wrong if Trump does it. Everything is wrong if anyone else does it.

Walking your dog is nefarious if you are a Democrat. You are clearly up to something evil.
Trump rewarded a former GS mortgage trader for raising MONEY FOR HIM. And not just any GS mortgage trader, but a guy who went onto a new gig where he bought underwater mortgages, foreclosed and spun them off. Those are the very people Trump was telling "the system is rigged." And it is.

Hillary and Obama fucked those folks too.

But no one should think Trump's any better.
Yeah. That was Mnuchin. I mentioned he bought IndyMac with George Soros in my OP.
Yes. But the dems didn't run Warren. And making gummit programs larger isn't my cup of tea.

Mnuchin is a paritculary loathsome pos, and he should be Trump's poster boy. But, I can't say I too displeased with Price, and while the gop tax cut is supply side, I don't recall Hillary pushing private consumption spending.

It was a shit election.
The simple fact is, you can't hire a plumber to be Treasury Secretary. It has to be someone with wide experience in the financial sector.

Anyone with more than two brain cells knows this. Trump knows this, but he counted on the ignorance and stupidity of his Chumps to make some political hay out of Clinton giving a speech to Goldman Sachs. He invented a nefarious bullshit fantasy and the Chumps gobbled it down.

Now he is counting on the goldfish to forget about it as he spits a giant loogie in their faces.

I have no doubt Trump holds his Chumps in utter contempt. He wouldn't treat them this way if he didn't. He wouldn't willfully lie to their faces if he didn't. He wouldn't exploit their gullibility and ignorance if he didn't.

I recall Trump and his Chumps whining and whining about Hillary making a speech to Goldman Sachs.

Now that Trump is filling his Administration with Wall Street types, including nominating for SecTreas a Goldman Sachs alumn who bought Indymac with GEORGE SOROS, of all people, I hope one of them will be able to find some twisted explanation to make it all okay.

Here're some reminders of the rank hypocrisy:

Hillary Campaign Budget Strategist Was Vice President at Goldman Sachs

You mean Hillary didn't hire a nurse, or an air conditioner repair man, to advise her on significant financial matters?

Or a communist?

Clearly her only option was an ex Goldman Sachs VP. :rolleyes: I'm sure it's a complete coincidence and has nothing to do with how chummy she is with the banks.

Pressure grows on Hillary Clinton to release Goldman Sachs speeches

Ted Cruz Goldman Sachs slave?

Why Won't Hillary Release Her Goldman Sachs Speech Transcripts?

I love this one: Goldman Sachs Has Chosen Our Next President...
Drum Roll please...

The next NWO Global Elite Puppet is...........

HILLARY CLINTON!!!!

Whom Goldman Sachs just paid $400,000 for two speeches.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You've been here 5 years and you are suddenly mystified by RWnut flip floppery??

Comon now...

Walking your dog is nefarious if you are a Democrat. You are clearly up to something evil.
Trump rewarded a former GS mortgage trader for raising MONEY FOR HIM. And not just any GS mortgage trader, but a guy who went onto a new gig where he bought underwater mortgages, foreclosed and spun them off. Those are the very people Trump was telling "the system is rigged." And it is.

Yeah. That was Mnuchin. I mentioned he bought IndyMac with George Soros in my OP.
Yes. But the dems didn't run Warren. And making gummit programs larger isn't my cup of tea.

Mnuchin is a paritculary loathsome pos, and he should be Trump's poster boy. But, I can't say I too displeased with Price, and while the gop tax cut is supply side, I don't recall Hillary pushing private consumption spending.

It was a shit election.
The simple fact is, you can't hire a plumber to be Treasury Secretary. It has to be someone with wide experience in the financial sector.

Anyone with more than two brain cells knows this. Trump knows this, but he counted on the ignorance and stupidity of his Chumps to make some political hay out of Clinton giving a speech to Goldman Sachs. He invented a nefarious bullshit fantasy and the Chumps gobbled it down.

Now he is counting on the goldfish to forget about it as he spits a giant loogie in their faces.

I have no doubt Trump holds his Chumps in utter contempt. He wouldn't treat them this way if he didn't. He wouldn't willfully lie to their faces if he didn't. He wouldn't exploit their gullibility and ignorance if he didn't.
Trump flat out paid off Mnuchin for raising money for him when no one else would. Still, Trump had a capable alternative in Henserling, who is no raving liberal, but who didn't have the baggage.

It was his first really bad hire. He took a reptile directly from the swamp and didn't need too. Personally, I think it's good in that I don't trust Trump's spending, and this guy will have no cred even with the gop congress.

Anyway you cut it, this job is a flat patronage payoff. You are right that those who bitched about Hillary's Wall St speeches are hypocrites.

It was a shit election.

You're forgetting one very important point...
Trump's the BOSS.

Trump is a walking, and talking contradiction ... bitch about it today, do it tomorrow ... and his Trumpbots continue to eat at his shit pile as fast as they can, and beg for more.

Hell, they don't even want a damn napkin to wipe his shit off their hands, they lick it off.

The really funny thing about Trump's Chumps is that they voted to end globalization and for protectionism. They voted for something the Left has been demanding for centuries! :lol:

Even more hilarious is that the Chumps think the most harmful globalization has been taking place on the manufacturing level when it actually has been taking place at the financial level. Down there on Wall Street.

And now Trump and his Goldman Sachs buddies are going to untie their hands and gut Dodd-Frank so they can get back to it.

I actually agree with you somewhat. I'm a little perplexed about some of his picks. This one is pretty shaky. However, i'll wait and see what happens. I'll judge him by his actions. I was very impressed with his successful effort keeping Carrier in the US. And i hear he's gonna continue such efforts with other companies who are planning to leave.

In my opinion, Trump's doing what he was elected to do. I can't complain. He's already doing much more than Obama for American Workers. But that being said, i'll be watching and holding him accountable. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
I recall Trump and his Chumps whining and whining about Hillary making a speech to Goldman Sachs.

Now that Trump is filling his Administration with Wall Street types, including nominating for SecTreas a Goldman Sachs alumn who bought Indymac with GEORGE SOROS, of all people, I hope one of them will be able to find some twisted explanation to make it all okay.

You mean Hillary didn't hire a nurse, or an air conditioner repair man, to advise her on significant financial matters?

Or a communist?

Clearly her only option was an ex Goldman Sachs VP. :rolleyes: I'm sure it's a complete coincidence and has nothing to do with how chummy she is with the banks.

Drum Roll please...

HILLARY CLINTON!!!!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I think the proper phrase is rightwingnut hypocrisy.

and we all know rules don't apply to the orange sociopath

I'm not too comfortable with this pick, but let's give the man a chance. I'll judge him by his actions. And so far, i'm very impressed with his actions. His effort to keep Carrier in the US was incredible.

He's already giving more effort than Obama has. I hear he's working very hard to save more American Jobs. So we should all wish him the best of luck. We should all pray he succeeds.

It was a shit election.

Trump flat out paid off Mnuchin for raising money for him when no one else would. Still, Trump had a capable alternative in Henserling, who is no raving liberal, but who didn't have the baggage.

It was his first really bad hire. He took a reptile directly from the swamp and didn't need too. Personally, I think it's good in that I don't trust Trump's spending, and this guy will have no cred even with the gop congress.

Anyway you cut it, this job is a flat patronage payoff. You are right that those who bitched about Hillary's Wall St speeches are hypocrites.

That is Politics. Those who helped Trump, will be rewarded. That's just how it works.

Or a communist?

Drum Roll please...

HILLARY CLINTON!!!!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Thats what happens when folks are to lazy to pay attention to anything more then a twitter meme. They will come to regret it looks like.

Or a communist?

Drum Roll please...

HILLARY CLINTON!!!!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I'm not too comfortable with this pick, but let's give the man a chance. I'll judge him by his actions. And so far, i'm very impressed with his actions. His effort to keep Carrier in the US was incredible.

He's already giving more effort than Obama has. I hear he's working very hard to save more American Jobs. So we should all wish him the best of luck. We should all pray he succeeds.

one thousand out of how many ? And how about the ones whose jobs are going to Mexico anyway ? And it cost tax payers seven million bucks, what happens when the tax breaks run out ? What happens when joe six pack still has to compete with wet backs for those fifteen dollar an hour job ? or those same peoples kids, how about when they still have to pay full whack for collage or trade school but illegals dont ? Trump has done shit other then a dog and pony show. We will see whats up in a year or two.

Or a communist?

Drum Roll please...

HILLARY CLINTON!!!!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

one thousand out of how many ? And how about the ones whose jobs are going to Mexico anyway ? And it cost tax payers seven million bucks, what happens when the tax breaks run out ? What happens when joe six pack still has to compete with wet backs for those fifteen dollar an hour job ? or those same peoples kids, how about when they still have to pay full whack for collage or trade school but illegals dont ? Trump has done shit other then a dog and pony show. We will see whats up in a year or two.

At least he's trying. Obama doesn't give a shite about American Workers. He's put no effort in whatsoever. Trump's gonna fight for American Workers. He's already putting in more effort than Obama has in his eight years.

I don't want a 'President of the World.' I want a President of the United States of America. Obama only serves his Globalist Elite masters. And i'm completely over Globalists who don't care about Americans. It's time to look out for our citizens again. So far, Trump is doing his job. However, i'll be watching. I'll hold him accountable.

Or a communist?

Drum Roll please...

HILLARY CLINTON!!!!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Incredible!!

Goldman Sachs alums on the Trump team:

Steve Bannon

Gary Cohn

Steve Mnuchin

Anthony Scaramucci

When will Trump demand transcripts of their speeches to Goldman Sachs? Anyone? Anyone?

That's what I love! They claimed doing speeches would influence the campaign. And then someone like Whitehall says that even tho he's hired GS insiders that doesnt mean THEY will have any influence.

That type of consideration wasn't given to Clinton. They just KNEW it was foul. Period. No quarter! But when it's Trump? Well maybe a guy who was paid to run Goldman Sachs doesn't really care about banking! Yeah! That's it!

Republican outreach to the working class involves anti-Wall Street rhetoric.

It's ironic because the Republican Party is where big money goes to get favorable tax and regulatory policy. (and subsidies & bailouts & taxpayer goodies to stay in Indiana)

[Yes, we know that Billary is balls deep in Goldman. Trump pointed this out to his working class base]

So/but ... Now that Trump is assembling the biggest group of wealthy insiders to grace a presidential administration, do you think the Republican voter is going to feel hoodwinked?

Answer: no.

(Republican news sources won't report the hypocrisy, but even if they did, it wouldn't make a difference: people tend to Trust Dear Leader no matter what He does, especially Republicans)

(And fooling stupid people is 90% of politics)

Last edited:
you tards

your mouth-breathing faces.

Trump Chump mind.

little sparks

(alleged) thought process

you dumb gullible fuck.

Your stupidity

Are you retarded

That's just from this thread. You should grow up.

Last edited:
you tards

your mouth-breathing faces.

Trump Chump mind.

little sparks

(alleged) thought process

you dumb gullible fuck.

Your stupidity

Are you retarded

That's just from this thread. You should grow up.
You should wake up.

If you expect others to believe this BS :bsflag:You are really limited in your ability to think. If you voted for "the donald" that would solidify your inability to think.

Let's take it issue by issue. Apparently the left admits that Hillary accepted bribes from Goldman Sachs for mystery speeches. There are about a hundred V.P.'s in G.S. and it's doubtful Trump's appointee had anything to do with the bribes.

The "issue" was why did Hillary guard her GS speeches like they were state secrets -- better, in fact.

And we found out she's got a public and private persona

Forum List

Back