So what kind of pets does everyone have?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
We own a PAIN IN THE ASS Chihuahua called Diablo, he was supposed to be my oldest daughters dog but sleeps with me and the wife unfortunately, the dog still barks at ME even though we have had him for over a year since he was 8 weeks old! Barks at random stuff as well. I don't know if its because he has an inferiority complex because he is a small dog or its just that kind of breed of dog or what.

Our other dog is a 12 week old 3/4ths lab, 1/4 pit bull puppy named Thor. We got him after the mutt we had was put to sleep because he had testicular cancer. Bit dopey and funny and still in process of house breaking him but hoping he becomes a guard dog, he also loves to sleep with us in our bed but he weighs a ton already lol.

My 5 year old has a lizard or frog whenever she finds them but they never last long.

A 12 year old miniature schnauzer named Fritz. We've had him since he was 5 months old. He was a rescue but is a pure breed.
CIMG0295.JPG

Last edited:
I used to own the world greatest dog (Lady)...people would line up at my fence to pet her (not kidding).

Lady is gone now...but almost a year ago a cat wandered into my back yard & meowed at me...she was abused & starving to death.

She moved into the back yard...I gave her food & water...eventually it got cold & I bought a litter box & let her inside...Now it's warm again & she hasn't ran away...so I guess I own a cat :dunno:

I have a 17 year old beagle that is is one her way out. I have two inside cats and about 6 more about the place regularly community cats. I have about a 3 year old doe that follows me around that would be a pet if I didn't force her to keep her distance. I have two buzzards I feed every morning like clockwork who figured out the feral cat feeding schedule and have no problem hoping right on up to me when I am putting the food out.

I used to own the world greatest dog (Lady)...people would line up at my fence to pet her (not kidding).

Lady is gone now...but almost a year ago a cat wandered into my back yard & meowed at me...she was abused & starving to death.

She moved into the back yard...I gave her food & water...eventually it got cold & I bought a litter box & let her inside...Now it's warm again & she hasn't ran away...so I guess I own a cat :dunno:
No she owns you. Cats choose people to adopt and move in on. We've been adopted by three but have no survivors today. They've all passed after living very long pampered lives.

That is how I came to have any cats. One of mine just came on in the back door when my brother opened it, ran into my bedroom and had her kittens before I could find her. Had to get her fixed ASAP after that which required she stay inside until healed, and now she never leaves but is never here either which is fine (she is a creative hider so I really seldom know if she is in or out)

No she owns you. Cats choose people to adopt and move in on.

Yeah...I'm learning that.

I never owned a cat & never wanted to...but I couldn't just let her die. When I first fed her she couldn't even eat solids and she couldn't eat much...I was feeding her soup 8 to 10 times a day.

We own a PAIN IN THE ASS Chihuahua called Diablo, he was supposed to be my oldest daughters dog but sleeps with me and the wife unfortunately, the dog still barks at ME even though we have had him for over a year since he was 8 weeks old! Barks at random stuff as well. I don't know if its because he has an inferiority complex because he is a small dog or its just that kind of breed of dog or what.

Our other dog is a 12 week old 3/4ths lab, 1/4 pit bull puppy named Thor. We got him after the mutt we had was put to sleep because he had testicular cancer. Bit dopey and funny and still in process of house breaking him but hoping he becomes a guard dog, he also loves to sleep with us in our bed but he weighs a ton already lol.

My 5 year old has a lizard or frog whenever she finds them but they never last long.

A Blue Heeler. Meet Bullet.

woof.jpg

No, the cat owns you! :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back