So what games do you have on your Nintendo Switch?

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
For me I have of course Skyrim, Battle Chasers and Torchlight along with 2K NBA and a few indie games that pass the time by along with a fish simulator game.

So how about you?

What games do you enjoy?

I keep impulse buying games off the EShop that I haven't even played yet. I don't even have enough storage to hold most of them.

• Banned
I keep impulse buying games off the EShop that I haven't even played yet. I don't even have enough storage to hold most of them.

It is easy to do that with so many games... I am thinking about Mega Baseball III because of how cartoonish it is...

bought it and sold it. Trash console. Sub 30fps headache inducing low resolution muck.

Sorry

Am playing The Last of Us Part II on ps4 pro tho

Real men don't post on social media or message boards, they spend ALL THEIR FREE TIME BUILDING SHIT.

That's exactly what I was doing, up until an injury took me out of action, last year, and i;'s what I will be doing again, once I am sufficiently recovered from this injury, and can convince my employer of that fact.
Real men work through pain and injury.

Hello Kitty Island Adventure...

1270153790fullres.jpg

Real men don’t share everything, so this is my partial list: Children of Morta, Animal Crossings, Clubhouse Games, Golf With Your Friends. :lol:

Real men work through pain and injury.

To the degree that it is reasonable and possible. In my case, it was the lower two bones—the tibia and the fibula—in my left leg broken. Apparently, the tibia is considered one of the slowest bones to heal, and as of about a month ago, my orthopedist was talking about it being at least four to six months until he thought I could go back to full work. In the mean time, the #CoronaHoax2020 is shutting down much-needed opportunities for light-duty work, and I'm left stuck at home, wasting away in idleness and isolation. At this point, I feel like I am much more damaged from the effects of inactivity and isolation than from any remaining direct effects of the actual injury. I've been hearing of an increase in psychological issues among the general population, due to the isolation of the #CornoaHoax2020 shutdowns and quarantines. As far as that goes, I've got about a half-year head-start on everyone else. That's about how long it was, after my injury, when the #CoronaHoax hit. And that was right about the time that I was ready, and really needed to be getting back out into the world, and at least doing what light-duty work I could.

Real men don’t share everything, so this is my partial list: Children of Morta, Animal Crossings, Clubhouse Games, Golf With Your Friends. :lol:
How do you all play on that garbage system?
I bought it to play dark souls on road trips and the framerate & resolution was TERRIBLE.

I bought it to play dark souls on road trips and the framerate & resolution was TERRIBLE.

I love its portability, but I usually hook it up to the telly and play on there when I'm at home. I have a lot of family and friends that play these games with us as well, so that adds an extra draw to the system.

I love its portability, but I usually hook it up to the telly and play on there when I'm at home. I have a lot of family and friends that play these games with us as well, so that adds an extra draw to the system.
We play VR games when we have gatherings. Excellent party games

I bet. I haven't tried any VR games, but I really want to.

I bet. I haven't tried any VR games, but I really want to.
Oculus Quest is the best starter headset. It's wireless and does not require a pc but you can buy a link cable to connect it to a pc to play pc exclusive vr titles like Half Life Alyx

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
For me I have of course Skyrim, Battle Chasers and Torchlight along with 2K NBA and a few indie games that pass the time by along with a fish simulator game.

So how about you?

What games do you enjoy?
Bruce, I don't have any games like that. In fact I think it should against the law. And you should be sent to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. And I think you should pay restitution.

New Topics

Forum List

Back