So, what did I miss?

Due to my OWN stubbornness and stupidity, I was "on vacation" from here the last month and a couple days. I have NO ONE to blame but myself. But I AM back!

What did you miss? Well aaronleland Spammed the ENTIRE forum with extreme naked pictures and this was MORE TERRIFYING than when Jack Nicholson TOTALLY loses his shit in "The Shining" :omg:

Due to my OWN stubbornness and stupidity, I was "on vacation" from here the last month and a couple days. I have NO ONE to blame but myself. But I AM back!

What did you miss? Well aaronleland Spammed the ENTIRE forum with extreme naked pictures and this was MORE TERRIFYING than when Jack Nicholson TOTALLY loses his shit in "The Shining" :omg:
Ha-ha! THAT sounds like something aaron WOULD do. But he's cool, AND extremely funny. I like the man, he adds much needed offbeat humor to these threads. And he is to be commended for it.

You were gone? Thanks for warning us you are back. What did you miss?
  1. Covid-19 hit the world.
  2. The Left went apeshit on America.
  3. Nancy Pelosi bought a new case of Jenny ice cream.
  4. Now Joe Biden is trying to bow out of the race so as to not give the public ANY clue what a dolt he really is yet somehow still stay on the ballot come November.
Now you're up to speed.
Thanks, tf!

Nothing. The same partisan bickering and childish name calling that goes on here everyday. Did you actually think you can miss something that goes on here?

Nothing. The same partisan bickering and childish name calling that goes on here everyday. Did you actually think you can miss something that goes on here?
Well, I SORT OF missed the inanity of the posts by the liberal lunatics on here. They're always good for a laugh.

Forum List

Back